Play Time

How To Care For Your Mini Topp Dogg

Note: make sure to give them all time together to play and pursue their own activities, don’t keep them cooped up inside. They are boys and will get rowdy if they feel crowded. Besides, watching them be idiots outside together is hilarious.

The vocals will have fun singing and just generally being adorable little singers.

Put A-tom, Jenissi, Yano, and Kidoh together for rap battles. They will enjoy it and you will enjoy it. Be sure to give them enough space to work on their music.

Dance offs between the pretty wizards are mandatory. It’s y but at the same time adorable because they’re leettle.

When letting your mini Topp Dogg out for playtime outside, never leave them alone. Not only are there dangers, such as birds, bugs, and small animals (although I’m pretty sure Gohn could fight them off), but they are also dangers to themselves. Especially the hyper and/or adventurous ones. Make sure to give them lots of toys to play with and enough space to run around in. They enjoy climbing toys and things they can rough house on, but watch them when they do this to be sure they don't accidentally get seriously hurt. They also like to build things, so a sandbox or building blocks are always a good thing to keep handy. Encourage all of their creative endeavors, even if it's a mud hut fortress, because it will make them happy and allow them to grow as people. It might be a good idea to keep your mini Topp Dogg members in a secured, fenced-in area just do they don't wander off and get hurt or lost. Also keep them away from trees if possible because if they start climbing them you might not see them again for hours.

Put random pairings together to see what dumb things they get up to. Also be sure to keep a change of clothes on hand in case they get too dirty or ripped while playing. If they're too covered with dirt or mud you could always spray them with a house before they go back inside.