notice me hyung

Notice Me Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want me to do?" 


Taehyung waited for what seemed like a century. Staring into Jungkook's plain brown eyes expectantly, waiting for the slim boy to answer. 

 "I want you to take me seriously." 


"What does that even mean?" Taehyung asked, voice laced with exasperation. 


Jungkook's vague answers had been getting on his nerves lately. He just wished the boy would elaborate more. His brain wasn't smart enough to catch on to the half-assed sentences he'd been uttering. 


"I want you to look at me?" Damn, why did he have to sound so unsure? Just breath, in and out. Tell him with confidence. Be clear and don't chicken out. 

Don't chicken out. 

"I'm looking at you right now?"


Taehyung, I like you, please date me? 


No, it's terrible. Too forward. Don't want to come strong. 


Jungkook suddenly regretted not practicing in front of a mirror. It would've been useful, also would've helped him get rid of that horrible crack in his voice. So embarrassing. 


Let me barrage you with different raspy sounding confession of how much I like you, Taehyung. I'm sure you won't get mad. 


"What is wrong with you Jungkook?" 


Oh god, I have no idea. 


"I want you..." Jungkook didn't continue. Making where he dropped off on his words appear more intimate than what he'd said previously. Taehyung's hands clenched from where they rested in his hoodie's pocket and he looked away. 


Why was this boy so god damn frustrating? 


"What? You want me? To what? What the hell? Stop confusing me, please." 

Even Jungkook was irritated with how clueless Taehyung was. Why did he have to fall for someone so stupid? How could he make his words reach Taehyung thick head. 


Just tell him "I love you." 


Jungkook's face blushed at the thought and he immediately slapped his cheeks to make it go away. It was stupid to get so worked up over this anyways. He'd done this plenty of times. Why were these nerves wound so tight? 


"Notice me hyung!" 


Oh that was brilliant. Oh god look at Taehyung, look at his expression. Kudos to you brain, that's was amazing. Thanks for screwing me over. Can I just run away? It's too awkward right now. Especially here with you.

"I-" Jungkook couldn't continue, he raised his hands and slammed them on either side of his head. 


My frustration are getting the better of me, might as well go along with it. Let's go with the flow. Take this smoothly. Let's be cool like Suga hyung. Follow Suga's lead, everyone likes Suga. 


"I-!" 


No. What do I say? Damn brain work, I need you! 


"I..." 

Dammit, just give up, okay. I'm done I can't do this.


He swiftly turned and walked away, repeatedly slapping his cheeks to try to get the red to disappear. 

 

confessions. 


"Why are you running away you coward!?" Taehyung shouted from behind Jungkook. The shorter boy stopped and whirled around. An angry look gracing his face. 


"What did you just call me?" 


"Coward!" Taehyung growled and tilted his chin up, as if daring Jungkook to contradict him. 


He was a coward, he knew. But he didn't need an oblivious idiot like Taehyung to tell him that. 

Jungkook stepped suddenly close to Taehyung, forcing him to back up against the wall. Taehyung's breath caught in his throat and his heartbeat began to beat so hard he wanted to punch himself in the chest to get it to stop. Unfortunately his arms were currently pinned beneath him as Jungkook's stance made him unable to remove them from his hoodie. 


Jungkook held each side of Taehyung's face with his hands, pressing their foreheads together so the other would get the point.


Oh that's close, too close I can't breath. Jungkook please don't do this I can't breathe, my heart is suffocating my chest. My chest feels too tight. My palms are sweaty and my eyes have stretched too wide. Why is he suddenly so tall!? 


"You're . I don't understand why, how you're so stupid. I don't think I've ever met a more oblivious or stupid person. You're really stupid." 


Ouch. 


Taehyung opened his mouth to argue but was quickly shut up. 


"Don't talk I'm trying to tell you something. Pay attention because you're too stupid to understand me when I'm only a foot away from you. You're stupid, just accept it. Maybe not stupid in the way that you think." Jungkook's voice softened and he closed eyes tightly. The thudding in Taehyung's chest rose in volume when he felt Jungkook's hot breath above his mouth. "I like you, okay? But you're still stupid. So ing stupid." 


You never know when to stop. 


"I get it." Taehyung snapped, shrugging Jungkook off of him so he could take his hands away from his pockets. "Stop calling me that. Respect me more. I'm not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter