Talk Talk

Talk Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica walked inside her apartment, threw herself on the comfy sofa then sighed. Her hand massaged her temple. It’s been a hectic month for her. She had to fly back and forth from Korea to another countries, like Japan, States and China. She was really working her out this month.

 

She stood up and went to the kitchen to get some water. She really needed something to release her stress. Just when she fnished her water, her phone ringing. She grabbed her phone from her bag. It’s him calling.

 

“Sooyeon!!“ greeted him from the other line with a very cheerful voice. She unconciously smiled when she heard his voice. Well, it’s been almost 2 months they didn’t contact each other and almost a year since the last time she met him.

 

“Jinki!!” greeted her, also with her very cheerful voice. They both laughed afterwards. “What’s up?”

 

“Erm, do you have free time tonight?”

 

“Tonight? I don’t think I have a schedule, why?”

 

“Want to meet up?”

 

Jessica was so happy just thinking about they’re going to meet up, but at the same time she was scared because of her now-not-so-good terms with her ex-company. She just scared that paparazzi or maybe SM’s intern people found out about her meeting him.

 

“Sooyeon? You still there?” asked Onew when he didn’t hear any answer from the brunette.

 

“I am. Sorry, I just spacing out,”

 

“No problem, I already used with your other favourite hobby beside sleeping hahaha,” laughed him. “Btw, how’s it?”

 

“What?” asked Jessica dumbly.

 

“Aish, I don’t know you’re having a memory like a goldfish now, Sica. I asked about we meet up tonight, how’s it?”

 

“Oh, yeah. Well, I actually want to meet you so bad. But how if—” Onew immediately cut her off.

 

“You scared with the paparazzi?” Jessica nodded, even she knew Onew couldn’t see it. “We will meet up past midnight at the Han river, there won’t be many people at that time. How does it sound?”

 

Jessica bit her lips, thinking hard wether she would accept it or not. “Okay then. We’ll meet there at 12, okay?”

 

“Call. I have to go now, see you around, Sooyeon! I miss you!” said Onew then hung up.

 

Jessica placed her phone on the table, then leaned herself on the sofa. She also missed him very much that she would do anything only to hear his voice or meet him. Since her news of being kicked out from SNSD for about 9 months ago, they didn’t meet each other. But fortunately they still could contact each other.

 

It’s 7 p.m now and still five more hours for meeting him. Jessica’s mind then went back to those times they still could be together.

 

***

 

“Happy our 2nd anniversary, Jung Sooyeon!” said Onew happily as he handed her a bouquet of roses. A wide smile plasterred on Jessica’s lips as she held the roses and smelled it.

 

“Thanks, Jinki-ah. Sorry if I couldn’t give you anything,” Jessica said sadly. Well, she just came back from Japan after promoting her new song.

 

“It’s okay, baby. Don’t be sad, okay? It’s our day though, we should be happy!”

 

Jessica nodded. She then placed the flower on the table. They were at the VIP room of their favourite restaurant, so they won’t be disturbed by other people. They choose steak for their dinner this time. It’s been awhile since they went out together like this.

 

When Jessica about to cut the meat, Onew made a faster action as he cut the meat for hear then fed her with it. The brunnete blushed because of the sudden sweet action from her cute boyfriend. Onew himself also blushed because of that, well he rarely did that to Jessica. Sometimes they would glance at each other, then smiled shyly when they caught the other’s eyes.

 

“What should we do after this?” asked Onew. They were already inside Onew’s car.

 

“How about karaoke? We’ve never tried one together before, right?”

 

“Sounds good to me. Let’s go then!”

 

On their way to the karaoke building, Jessica hooked Onew’s arm as her head rested on his shoulder. Eventhough he knew it’ll make him hard for drive, he still let her do that. He really loved it when Jessica acted all clingy to him, like this. He sometimes randomly pecked her head.

 

“What songs you want to sing, Sooyeon?” asked Onew as he flipped the songs list. Jessica rested her chin on his arms, while her eyes scanning the list.

 

“98degrees’ My Everything orJason Mraz’s I’m Yours? What do you think?”

 

“I prefer My Everything,”

 

“Okay then. What else?”

 

“One Direction’s What Makes You Beautiful? A song for the most beautiful woman who stole my heart since the first time I met her,” Jessica blushed again when he said that. While he laughed at her and ruffled her hair. “Cute~”

 

“Don’t mess with my hair, Lee Jinki!” Jessica pouted while fixed her hair. “I don’t have any idea why you being all this sweet to me today,”

 

“Why? You don’t like it, Jung?”

 

“I looooooove it very much, Lee,” said Jessica then both of them laughed. “Let’s stand up!”

 

They stood up as the music started playing. The firstsong is My Everything by 98degrees.

The lonliness of nights alone
the search for strength to carry on
my every hope had seemed to die
my eyes had no more tears to cry
then like the sun shining from up above
you surrounded me with your endless love
and all things I couldn't see are now so clear to me


You are my everything
Nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone
The only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through
When nothing else will do
Every night I pray
On bended knee
That you will always be
My everything

Now all my hopes and all my dreams
are suddenly reality
you've opened up my heart to feel
a kind of love that's truly real
a guiding light that'll never fade
there's not a thing in life that I would ever trade
for the love you give and wont let go
I hope you'll always know

You are my everything
Nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter