HI! SCHOOL LOVE ON PRT. 1

HI! SCHOOL LOVE ON PRT. 1

 

 

You are a new student of Kirin Art High School. You didn't do anything. Despite of your weirdness that you had since you were a little kid, you walked into your class and stood up in front of the whiteboard; clueless. You didn't know what to do, so you decided to do a random dance in the classroom, alone. You your handphone and started to pick some random songs to dance. 'Haa!' you said excitedly. 'I'm gonna dance to Miss A - Only U' , you stood up and started to dance randomly and crazily.

 

You didn't care because you were having fun by your own. 'You'll be my baby, baby, baby, neo.' You waved your body; following the rythym while pointing at your finger at the whiteboard. It seems so fun and funny at the same time. You continued with your dancing thingy but there was actually a guy who was watching you from outside of your class. It was the famous guy in that school because of his handsomness and his...weirdness. Well, let's say that he's perfect and cute; that's why. His name is Kim Taehyung. People call him as V or Taehyung or Taetae. He was observing you since you went into your classroom. He was laughing and found out that you're attractive and adorable. So, he went into your class and screamt happily. 'Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung! Nice to meet you.' You heard it and shocked, plus feeling embarassed. 'Oh. H-hi, I'm _______. Nice to meet you, too! Aha.' You smiled. He raised his eyebrows and shows his angelic smile. 'Nice name. I'm sorry for disturbing you. Are you a new student, by the way?' he suddenly asked with a big smile on his handsome face. {god damn it ken u not kim taehyung ure killin' my soul ugh feels loool} . 

 

                        

 

'Well, thanks.It's okay and yes. I'm a new student.' You laughed a bit and bowed lightly. He replied, 'Aw, welcome to this school!'. You both started to laugh together and smiled to each other. Taetae knows that he has fallen in love with you from the beginning. Soon, class will be started. To change the awkwardness atmosphere and his shyness, he speaks up, 'by the way, I gotta go. See you after school has finished. I'll be waiting at the bus stop!' he ran away while giggling and laughing. { oh my gaddd u } 

 

                         

 

He smiled and went to his classroom. 'Sure, Taehyung-ah! Bye.' You replied back and blushed. 'He seems like a nice person. And he's so cute and adorable. I'd like to know more about him', you whispered to your heart. You've never felt like this before; all the butterflies and everything. You've fallen in love with him too. But then, you slapped your face softly. 'Ah, whatever. Today is my first day of school. Why can't I focus more on studies? Geez.' Finally. The sound of the school's bell. Taehyung excitedly packed his stuffs and ran like a happy kid to the bus stop. 'Ahh. The weather is so nice, today.' He smiled and giggled. 'I can't wait to see her.' He has something to tell you.  

 

                       

 

Meanwhile in your classroom, you sighed happily and waved to your new friends to say goodbye. 'Okay, goodbye. Have a nice day!' You stood up from your seat and danced weirdly. 'I should meet him now and why am I wasting my time, here?' , you laughed and walked to the bus stop; thinking about you and him. 'Geez. Calm down, you ovaries. Stay calm, _______. Please.' You mummered. It's raining suddenly so you ran to the bus stop quickly. Taehyung saw you and shouted, '______-ah! I'm here!' . You looked around and arrived after you saw him calling your name. 'Oh, finally. Thank god.' 'Are you okay, _______-ah?' , he asked; getting worried. 'I'm fine, Taehyung-ah!' you smiled and you both started to laugh again. 'You can just call me Taetae.' He smiled and raised his eyebrows. He only let people to call him Taetae if they're special to him or really close with him, which is a rare thing. 

 

It was cold and you were shivering. Taehyung opened his jacket and wrapped it around you {awww. fejbajkbfevv 404 taehyung not found}. 'No, it's okay. You should take care of yourself more or you'll be sick later, Taetae-ah.' He shaked his head and smiled. 'No, I'm fine.' He continued, 'I care about you more than anyone else, actually.' He went closer to you and you blushed. He loves the way you blush when he is with you. 'W-what do you mean?', you asked. Your heart is beating fast and you can feel it. 'I actually have something to tell you, that I-I-I actually like you.' You were shocked by his words and without wasting time, you went closer to him and replied, 'Me too, Taetae-ah.' You both laughed happily and were relieved. He started to hug you and whispered, 'I love you, ______-ah.' And he kissed your forehead. At last, you both were already become a lovely couple and live happily together! 

 

                       

 

 

                                                                        

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIMEEE!! 2 YEARS MAYBE. I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY AND I'M SORRY IF THERE'S ANY MISTAKES. BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH BTS'S NEW COMEBACK? YAS, THEY TOTALLY NAILED IT AND I'M SO PROUD. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS ONESHOT STORY AND I'M GONNA DO A NEW STORY WHICH HAS VMIN MY SHIPPPP AND HAVE A NICE DAY. STAY STRONG, LOVE U BAES! #INEEDU