Final

Blackhole

"What was that about, Lee Suji!?"

I almost dropped the ice cream I'm eating as our leader banged the door of my shared room with Yujin unnie open and slammed it shut immediately and came barging in to my room like a furious monkey.

Thank God Yujin unnie's not here.

"Unnie you almost gave me a heart attack!" I put down my ice cream on the floor where I was sitting and held my chest dramatically for effect. I'm not a bit scared of her state right now since I exactly know what she's talking about. Isn't it fun to play dumb at times like this? She's honestly so cute right now.

"Don't you unnie me right now!" She's just standing there with her arms crossed over her chest while narrowing her eyes at me.

Good lord why did you have to create such a cute creature?

"What? You came barging in he—“

“Don’t avoid my question. Answer me. I know you know what I’m talking about.” She suddenly sat cross-legged and with arms crossed in front of me that I backed away almost instantaneously.

The next thing she did almost sent my heart hurtling away from my chest.

“W-what are you do—“

She brought her face so close to mine I can count her eyelashes.

“What. Was. That. All. About.”

She hissed each word at my face with her minty breath invading my senses. God damn it I need to get hold of myself even though my pounding heart can betray me anytime soon.

Whatever. Let me continue to pretend that I don’t know she’s referring to when I cuddled Jaein on bed.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about unnie” I backed away a bit, far enough to keep my sanity and near enough to admire her features.  

She just sat there and stared at me with a blank face.

.

She’s really pissed and clearly displeased and holy cow, did I go too far? I think I ne—

“Fine.”

Before I could say anything, she already stood up and made her way out of the room with a loud slam of the door.

I’m doomed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“HolyMaryfullofgracetheLordiswithyoublessedisthyfruitandthy—“

“Uhm.. what are you doing?”

I almost cursed out loud when Yuna unnie tapped me on my shoulder while I’m on my way to the dining room for dinner.

“Oh hi Yuna unnie! I w-was just pra.. practing my line! Yes! I’m practing my line! Haha..”

Okay that was lame. Very. Lame.

“Really? But you were just rapping Hail Mary like you’re on the verge of death while clasping your hands really tightly a while ago.” She looked at me in amusement and I’m just so embarrassed right now.

“…….I can’t believe you caught what I said…”

“Because I’m the main rapper of this group, remember?” She laughed a little and pulled me back to her room and closed the door.

Her face turned serious.

“Listen, I know what happened okay. The rest of the girls do, too. Minju didn’t speak a single word since she came out of your room.” She looked at me straight in the eyes and right there and then I was reminded of what I did.

“…..”

“I’m betting all my hundred-dollar snapbacks that it’s because of when you cuddled Jaein on bed yesterday.” Her serious face turned smug as fast as she switches from speaking in Korean to English.

“Yes and sometimes I hate you for knowing exactly what happened”

“It’s the only explanation when she silently walked away when we were monitoring the video, that was uploaded yesterday, a while ago few seconds after that part was shown. Thank God she was washing the dishes when it actually happened yesterday or else…”

I sighed heavily.

 “Was it really that bad unnie? Or she’s just being overly jealous?”

“To be honest, anyone would be jealous seeing her girlfriend cuddle with another girl on bed.”

“Yeah but she’s Jaein, our maknae, our baby. I see no point of her being jealo—“

 “Yuna unnie! Suji! The food will turn cold if you don’t come here soon!” Yujin unnie shouted.

“We’re coming!” Yuna unnie shouted back then looked at me and opened the door.

“Face your jealous adult girlfriend, underage teenager. And one more thing, that rap was good. You should be the lead rapper.” She whispered to me which made me want to smack the living daylights out of her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The dinner was so awkward. Well, at least for me. The three talked like nothing is happening. While Minju unnie and me just kept quiet. She just ate her food quietly with me doing the same and stealing glances at her.

Anyway, I need to apologize to her now.

Gathering all my courage, I made my way to her room. I was about to knock when Yuna unnie stopped me from doing so.

“I’ll help you. Let me enter first.”

“What—“

Before I could protest further she opened the door without knocking, made her way inside, and then closed the door.

Gosh, where did her manners go?

After a few moments, she came out with Jaein.

“Get your girl now Suji unnie.” Jaein winked at me.

“You do know you’re the reason why she’s angry right?”

“Wrong, unnie. YOU cuddling me is the reason. One more thing, she’s NOT angry. She’s just jealous. ” She said while smiling so innocently.  Oh my God, this kid is really something.

“Enough. Fix this now, Suji.” Yuna unnie finally spoke up as she dragged Jane away.

“Goodluck!” They both mouthed at me after they’re at a considerable distance away from me.

 

I knocked twice and took a deep breath.

“Unnie, I’ll go inside” I opened the door slowly. The lights are out. I saw her lying on the bed with her back facing me.

I made my way at the side of her bed.

“Can I lie down beside you?”

Silence.

“I know you’re not sleeping.”

Silence again.

I smiled and got under the covers. I scooted closer to her and rested my hand on top of her stomach as I wrapped my arm around her waist. I felt her tense up as soon as I did that. I smiled again.

I buried my face on the crook of her neck, breathing her in. She finally relaxed and rested her hand on top of mine.

“Are you angry at me?”

“No.” She said just above a whisper.

“You’re jealous right?”

“N-no.. of course n-not”

I said nothing as I turned her to face me.

Wrong move.

The glow of the moonlight bouncing from the windows to her skin makes her beauty radiate even more, illuminating her already beautiful face. I felt like the universe is in front of me, breathing and living.

But no, she’s a blackhole. She’s my blackhole. Drawing me in and me in, getting me lost in every part of her.

I held my breath as I held her face with both hands. I stared at her deeply and caressed her cheeks with my thumbs.

“You’re so beautiful.”

She said nothing as she buried her face on my chest, hiding her burning face. I swear this cute creature will be the end of me. I chuckle a little as I caressed her hair and pulled her to lie on top of me completely. I wrapped my arms around her and she rested her hands on my chest.

“But you’re our group’s visual.” She told me shyly with her head still buried on my chest, her voice muffled by my clothed chest and the vibrations nearly setting me on fire. Damn. I can die happily with her on my arms right now.

I chuckled a little and chose not to reply and do what I need to do.

“I’m sorry. I know I went overboard. I shouldn’t have teased you like that and I should’ve apologized right away but I figured out that you’re still fuming and you need spa—“

“Shh, it’s okay. I’m the one who needs to say sorry.” She cut my babbling mouth off by raising her head and putting her index finger on my lips.

 “Fine. I admit I was jealous. But it was unreasonable of me to be jealous of you cuddling Jaein. You’re just a year older than her and I know you two are close because of your 1-year . I shouldn’t have acted like that. She’s our baby an—“

“She’s… our baby?” I cut her off and looked at her teasingly. Her face reddening faster than Yuna unnie raps her ultimate favorite song Baby Bye Bye.

“You erted brat.” She pinched my nose and buried her face on my chest again. My heart can’t take her cuteness right now.

“You’re so cute when you’re jealous and shy, do you know that? You’re making me fall in love with you more.” I told her lovingly while my hands went back to caressing her hair. I got no answer. I smiled to myself.

“Please don’t hide your face. I want to look at the most beautiful girl I love with all my heart.”  I touched her cheek gently and tried to let her face me.

She finally looked up at me with glistening eyes. did I say something wrong?!

“Unnie? Are you crying? I can still see you in the dark okay. Did I say something wrong?”

“Nothing. I’m just so happy to have you in my life. You’re the younger one between us but you always make me feel so special.” She stared at me with sincerity while smiling and caressing my cheek with her thumb.

“Yeah I’m so young that I wonder how I fell for an old woman” I while grinning like a fool.

“Way to ruin the moment young lady.” She pinched my nose again but harder this time, got off me, and sat up. I chuckled and sat up too.

“I didn’t mean that. But seriously, age doesn’t matter unnie. You’re just 4 years older than me.” I told her then I laid my head on her lap. Her hand automatically went to my hair, caressing it gently and her other hand rested idly on my chest.

“Hmm..”

“Unnie, do you know we’re perfect for each other?” I looked up and stared at her.

“I don’t. Why did you say so?” She looked down at me with a smirk. This girl is playing hard to get but whatever.

“Because you’re born on 1994 and me on 1998.” I paused for effect and held her hands on my chest.

“So?”

“4 is the difference between our birth years. 4 is the last digit in 1994 which means you’re 4ever mine and 8 is the last digit in 1998 which means I’m yours for infinity.” I smiled cheekily at her. She looked at me for a few moments before breaking out into a huge smile and I almost panicked again when I saw her reddening eyes.

“Please don’t cry” I sat up and wiped the tears that are now streaming down her face.

“How can I not cry when you just said those words to me, you little ball *sniff* of cheese. You’re annoying. You’re making *sniff* me cringe. You make me feel like a giddy teenager when *sniff* you’re actually the teenager here. You’re just *sniff* making me love you harder you’re not even Ariana Grande.”  

I laughed at her last line. Oh my beautiful girlfriend and her poor sense of humor.

“That last line was unnecessary though.” I told her in all honesty which earned me a playful slap in the chest.

“Please stop crying now. I don’t like seeing you cry.” I smiled and tucked her under my chin. I began caressing her hair and her back up and down. She finally stopped crying after a while and I pulled her away from me to take a look at her face.

“Don’t look at me. I’m ugly right now.” She whined and I swear to God I want to keep her in my pocket.

“You’re always beautiful.” I tilted her chin and looked deep to her eyes and told her that in all sincerity. She touched my cheek with her palm and pulled me closer to her to rest my forehead against hers, the tips of our noses touching and breaths mixing.

“I love you.”

“And I love you."

"..."

"..."

“Shall we make another baby?” She asked me while having a creepy smile plastered on her face.

“And you called me a erted brat. Minju unnie please.”

She began pushing me gently down the bed, with her hovering on top of me.

“Just shut up and kiss me, Lee Suji.”

 

 

 

Meanwhile, outside the room…

“Yujin, Jaein will sleep on your room tonight. Is it okay?”

“Sure. This fetus’ innocence shall not be tainted. I blame you for leading this eavesdropping.”

“Yuna unnie, Yujin unnie can you please remove your hands off my ears now?”

 

 

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Hi. So yeah this is my first Minha fic. I'm too deprived so I decided to make one lol I hope you enjoyed this!

'Til next time!