End

SWF

Title: SWF

Genre: comedy

Theme: funny

Characters: luhan minor appearances of baekhyun, sehun, and kyungsoo

Word Count: 1345

Status: complete

Font: Ubuntu

Font size:14

Plot: Luhan likes cotton balls.

Soft

             white

                             fluffy

 

 

  Luhan said taking in a big whiff from the cotton filled bag, relishing in the smell of linin. The cotton tickling his nose ; Luhan sneezing, smiling at the cotton ball he laughed calling it silly. With three fingers Luhan gracefully grabbed a cotton ball he began his regular routine running the cotton ball down his arms and legs as if it was a riched oil used by the gods. But certainly only the finest dinned with the cotton, showing it’s royalty in its fine fluff and softness. Wiping the cotton ball around his nose he stopped to breathe in the intoxicating scent whining he began to vigorously rub the cotton ball all over his face, in the pleasure and smell of the cotton ball.

 

“so… SO good, only you cotton ball can bring me such pleasure and enjoyment” luhan gurgled grabbing a handful more to rub on his thighs. The softness so gentle on his sensitive skin, almost like a baby's kiss all over his body, little tingles of excitement being left over from the fine hairs tickling him. Giggling he stood up and grabbed his bag of cotton balls and left for the bathroom. Pouring the bag in his smile slowly faded realizing he didn't have enough cotton balls to fill the bathtub.

 

Luhan needed more.

 

And Luhan was going to have more. Cotton was for the royals and Luhan was of satisfactory status to dine with the cotton. Whispering a ‘ i’ll be back ‘ to his cotton children he ran back to his room to look for more cotton balls. Searching for about an hour Luhan let out an aggravated huff, putting his hands on his hips he smiled before setting out to his nearest walgreens for his beloved cotton balls.

 

If his cotton balls were Juliet

 

He were to be Romeo

 

 

~+~

 

Pulling up to wallgreens he parked quickly and jogged to the doors. Walking in he excitedly steered towards aisle 5 were his beloved cotton balls laid.

 

He couldn't help but let out a tear for how the cotton balls were being treated. They didn't deserve to be stuck in a bag to only be used for when some young lady thought it was funny to soak them in chemicals only to use their soft faces to wipe the pink grime from her toes. Luhan cringed at the thought, how they would scream in fear as they were forced to be rubbed against her feet, whining in agony as they were forced to taste her toes. They deserved to be set free and able to roam freely. They deserved a better future were they weren't judged or forced to do horrific things against their own will. Wiping away his last tear he sniffed knowing what he had to do, it would take guts, but he had to do it. Grabbing a cart he rolled quickly back to aisle 5 and loaded the cart with a couple of cotton ball bags. Rolling to the cashier he began to unload the cotton balls on the table for the lady to check out. Looking up he caught notice of the weird stare she was sending him. Scoffing he couldn't believe her ignorance, he was saving lives right now and no one or anything will stop him he will create a world where every cotton ball has rights .

 

“Sir are you, umm… are you holding a crafting event” she asked scanning the  cotton balls. Luhan looked at her as if she insulted every cotton in the world

 

“ no. I am saving lives. They are suffocating in their, have you no heart, no soul, no emotions, no feelings, are you even human ?” slapping his hand on the table Luhan leaned in. The lady just stared back her weird stare intensifying. Instead of asking another question she continued to scan the items. Completing her job she rung it up, the total coming to 19 $

 

“Uh, that’ll be 19 $” she said gulping as luhan quickly stuffed the bags in his cart. Searching for his wallet he gulped, this was his chance, it was now or never. He didn't want to do it  but if it meant saving his babies Luhan would do it. Gulping he grabbed his bags and ran for the door sprinting with full speed ignoring her screaming for the police, he had to save them.

 

He would risk his life for them.

 

He made it to his car before he was thrown to the ground his cotton balls slipping from his grasp screeching he curled over his cotton balls protecting them with his life.

 

“You will not hurt them” Luhan seethed “If you want to take them you’re going to have to go through me” as he stated he got in his fighting stance ready to take on this guy. The guy stared at him just like the lady did.

 

They weren't human

 

Just than a car came to a screech and out came a young man with brown fluffy hair running towards him

 

Was he here to take my cotton balls too, Luhan got back in his stance once again.

 

“Luhan there you are” The short man asked out of breathe “I’ve been looking all over for you” he said. Luhan noticed him already.

 

Byun Baekhyun

 

“I came to save the cotton balls.” Luhan replied as if it was the most logic thing in the world

“You were supposed to be asleep and not moving. The doctor told you not to move till you were fully healed” he said eyes full of fear “Kyungsoo’s gonna beat my ” he whined stomping his foot

 

The officer had stayed quiet all this time simply  observing  the two “Uhh, sorry to interrupt but i need to put him in handcuffs” The officer said startling Baekhyun

 

“Uhh officer he’s under heavy drugs” Baekhyun explained “cant you let him off with a warning he’s a bit crazy, because of the drugs the doctor put him on” Baekhyun said putting emphasis on crazy and drugs with hand motions.

 

“How is he even functioning”

 

“I. Dont. Even.Know” baekhyun said sitting into one hip

 

“I guess, make sure he stays indoors” The officer said tipping his hat back he said a goodbye before going back inside. Letting out a huge sigh Baekhyun picked up the cotton balls, throwing them in his back seat he asked Luhan if he could drive back home, Luhan giving him an of course and they were off.

 

~+~

 

Arriving Home Baekhyun ran his tired hand through his greasy hair cringing at the feel he declared he was going to take a shower after announcing that him and luhan were home.

 

A grouchy Luhan made his way upstairs unknowing of the faint steps behind him. Going into his room his door was reopened with an evil creature standing at his doorway holding a needle, the creature flicking the needle twice a full blown smirk showing. In fear Luhan pulled the covers over his head and hid with his cotton balls.  He asked for his cotton balls to reassure him everything was fine but they were all sleeping. He listened for sounds of foot steps but he heard nothing, but it was all over too soon. His sheets were pulled back, a gust of cold wind surrounded him as he let out a shriek

 

“SATANSOOOOO” Luhan yelled as satansoo injected the needle into his arm. The liquid slowing down his heart rate, his vision blurring as his eyelids become droopy.

 

“I couldve been a cotton hero betch” Luhan sleepily replied. Sighing Kyungsoo pulled the needle out and held it as he watched Luhan sleep.

 

“Is he alright hyung”  sehun asked wiping his eyes tiredly

 

“Yeah, he’s alright, just crazy” Kyungsoo replied disposing of the needle. “excuse me while I go beat Baekhyun’s ” Kyungsoo replied as he slipped out of the door gracefully.

 

All that was heard was the sound of skin being whipped and Baekhyun's loud shrieks as he pleaded for him to stop.

Luhan slept well that night.

~+~

 

A/N

so uhh yeah.

tumblr_inline_nedlq1zWUZ1rehnjn.gif

This story came to be because i was rubbing conton on my friends face and on my sister's legs and her bias is Luhan so I was like do you like it and she was like no and I was like even if it was Luhan and yeah it went on from there. But I hope you enjoyed this stupid little drabble.

Do subscribe upvote and comment. I love comments.

tumblr_mfcp6rZolC1rzuhh1o1_500.gif

BYE BYE

tumblr_n3mj2y8yk71sn0m7so8_400.gif