Kiss

It All Started With A Kiss...One-sided Love?

Author's POV~

"UNIQ TIME TO GET UP!!" Yelled from the manager. He went to every room playing their song 'Celebrate'. "Ugh, Hyung!" Seungyeon said throwing a pillow towards where his hyung was. "Yah! You! You guys are going to be late for the up coming program. If we don't get there now we're doomed and you know what I mean too." Once the manager said that leader Yixuan got up and head to the bathroom. Then one by one they got up with Seungyeon still dazing off on the floor."Yah!" the manager angrily said and started to hit him with the pillow. After everyone was ready they head out to the van. "Ok we have at least 40 minutes till the program starts. It'll take 20 minutes to get there, then you guys have at least 15 minutes for make-up and clothes." The manager said looking at each member. They all nodded and hurriedly went into the van. They have reached the distance and they got off the van. "Ok hurry up! Let's go!" the manager ran into the building. Every Uniq member followed behind. 15 minutes had passed and they were all ready with Seungyeon being last again. "Enter the stage please" The staff memer said gesturing his hand to the stage. They follow in suit and was greeted by other rookie groups. "Alright, now here is Uniq!" MC Soonyoung said. Uniq introduced themselves and sat down. Half way through the show they had requested Uniq to show fanservice like a kiss. "Omo, are you really asking that RiNa-shi?" she looked at MC Soonyoung and happily nodded. "Well then, who are the lucky two?" MC Soonyoung looking at Uniq. Seungyeon sneakily with Soojung took the mic and specifically called out "Yibo maknae and Handsome Wenhan!!~". Yibo stared at Wenhan and Wenhan stared back. Eyes both as big as an Owl. (aka D.O). "Arasso! Will Yibo and Wenhan please come down!" MC RiNa said. They both looked away from each other and laughed it out. Yibo was slightly nervous and for Wenhan he didn't care at all but he was very shy. As for Yibo he had plently of thoughts going on in his head. "Kiss on the lips!" said the groups. "Ani ani" MC Soonyoung and Rina said. "Just a peck on the cheek is fine." MC RiNa gesturing her hand. "Poppohae, poppohae, poppohae!" They groups stared chanting. Yibo was just standing embarrassed. They both looked at eah other and got closer. Yibo heart was about to explode but he still continued. Wenhan grabbed his head and was slowly going towards his face...Then Yibo was going to ask if he was ready but ended up making them almost kiss on the lips. Yibo was startled and back up and his cheeks were red. Wenhan wasn't expecting this to happen and his face became red from embarrassment. "Ahh, Woow!!" Seungyeon yelled like a fangirl. The two cherryed face went back to sit down. By now the show was over and now they were headed home. "Yah pabo, why did you turn your head?" the manager said looking at Yibo like he was crazy. "Sorry Hyung, i just...just i was gonna ask him if he were ready but he just yea..." Yibo couldn't even explain. Wenahn backed him up and said "It was my fault for going to quick without his knowing Manager-nim." Their manager just sighed and went back to driving. Wenhan looked at Yibo and patted his shoulder and smiled. Yibo didn't expect it to happen to anyone but his heart skipped a beat. "Sorry Yibo-ah. For you know the kiss" Wenhan still had his hand on Yibo's shoulder. Yibo just nodded and looked out the window. 

At Home~

This time Seungyeon wasn't last to take a shower. It was Yibo. Ever since his heart skipped a beat in the car he's been thinking about what the hell it was. Yibo gather his items and clothes and headed to the bathroom. What a coincendence, Wenhan had came out with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Wenhan looked to his right seeing Yibo stare at him. Being the genleman he is, Wenhan waved at Yibo and walked towards him. Yibo saw him coming closer, and he took a gulp of air. 'Why am I super nervous?' Yibo thought he gone crazy. "Surprised to see you being the last to take a shower. Usually you're the third person." Yibo coughed and said "Just felt like being last today, ha..." Wenhan chuckled and ruffled Yibo's hair then he walked away into his room. Yibo's face was red like a tomato and his heart was beating super fast all of a sudden. Yibo quickly ran to the bathroom and shut the door. He slidded down the door and put his hand to his face that was heated up and his chest that was beatin gsuper fast. 'What do i do?' Yibo thought. He felt like crying with these confusing symptoms that are happening to him. (Yes he calls them symptoms). He let is pass by and he took a shower to cool him down. He finished after 10 minutes thinking. "Ugh!" puling his wet hair. He dressed and grabbed his towel drying his hair. He walked out to his room to find a big lump on his bed. The other bed was empty. "What? Why isn't Seungyeon in his bed?" Yibo walked to his bed to find out it was Seungyeon but no other then Wenhan. He was sleeping peacefully till Yibo kind of freaked out, jumping back and hitting his was on the desk. "Aish" Yibo rubbing the spot he hit his head. "Oh Yibo" Wenhan giggled "Sorry to bother you but Seungyeon went into Sunjoo's and my room. Long story but you don't mind for me sleeping here on your bed right?" Yibo answer was 'he did mind' but it came out "I don't mind. I'll just sleep on Seungyeon's bed." Wenhan smiled and closed his eyes. Yibo took a deep breath and got up to head to Seungyeon's bed. He layed down and stared at the ceiling for a bit falling a sleep quickly. Tomorrow there's going to be a big day a head of him. 


Hey guys!~ This isn't the best but i hope you liked it so far. I'll try to update more and be more creative for you guys so please subscribe! lol Thanks to the subcribers i have right now for supporting me. This is pretty short so i'll try to make longer and detailed ones in the future! Fighting!~