Ryini's POV3

On Paper Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went out from the bathroom and saw Chanyeol stared blankly at his mug in his pyjamas. You wiped your face and went to him. “Are you okay?” you asked and he woke up from his daydream. “I don’t think you should attend school today. I can go to school by myself. I’ll inform our room teacher.” You continued and he looked at you. He nodded coldly then stood up. “I’ll call the driver to fetch you in 30 minutes. Get ready now.” He said while entering his room.

            You sighed at his coldness toward you. It has been three weeks since his mum passed away. You did not know what may come as his mum had already passed away and there is no reason for you to stay with him.

            You entered the class while sipping the coffee you bought on your way to school and you saw Minji. “Good morning.” She greeted you. You raised your eyebrows to her. “Where’s your husband?” she asked while looking for Chanyeol. “Can you stop that?” you looked furiously at her and she smiled shyly. “He’s not attending the school today.” You answered while putting down your bag. “Again? It has been three weeks, though. Is he okay?” she asked while sipping your coffee.

“Yah!!” you stared at her and she sipped more coffee. “I was the one who suggested for him to stay at home today. He wasn’t look well. Just imagine the one you love the most. It must be really hard for him. Since he had lost his father when he was younger and now his mother.” You added. “Yeah. He must feel all the pressure. I pity him, though. The co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter