Chapter 13

Meeting You was Never in my Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung's POV

I was woken up by a movement i felt beside me, which caused me to half open my eyes. And I wasn't expecting what was laid in front of my eyes first thing in the morning. It was a very peaceful face of Kim Jong In. Am I still dreaming??? Urgghh, even in my dreams?? no way, and then it hit me!! No I wasn't dreaming and because of that realization my half open eyes became wider and it was really Kai, who was sleeping peacefully in my bed, and I pulled up the blanket over my body, and pushed my selp away from him.

"Yah!!! What are you doing here????" I told him as I shook him to wake up

"urrghh, oh? you're awake? Are you okay? aren't you hurt or anything??" He immediately get up and face me, and throw all this questions for me. . I just shook my head as an answer to him.

"Did you know how worried I was, don't pass out like that again huh? And you sleep like a dead, you didn't even move a bit, that's why I stayed up all night to check on you. This is the second time that something happened to you, while you are with me. I was just so worried, because you are--" I cutted what was he about to say.

Not even friends?

Responsibility?

Pain in ?

Hassle?

It's all coming back, what he said yesterday.

"Your responsibility?" I finish it for him, and a sudden frown was evident to his face, I was actually want to say " a pain in " but then I can't say it out loud, especially in front of him.

I waited for him to say something, but nothing came.

"Thank you" I said to him coldly. " For taking care of me, last night, but as you can see, I am fine now, and I think you should have your rest in your own room. I assure you I'm more than okay, so you don;t have to worry about me as your responsibility, and don't worry cause no words will be send to anyone." I told him, still with no emotions, actually hinting him, that I want him out of my room.

And I guess, he did get it, because he left my room, with no words left, but I actually felt him gaze at me, one last time.

I closed my eyes tightly, feeling the uncomfortable feelings I felt, that I felt right after I woke up, maybe thisis it, the consequence of my stubborness. I immediately run to the bathroom, once I felt something I don't want to feel anymore.

Kai's POV

After I left her room, I don't have the will to sleep anymore, since I am sure, I will just spend my time thinking than actually sleeping. So I just head straight to the kitchen once I heard someone is cooking there. But as I was walking, I can't help but to think about Soojung and her actions since yesterday. Did she heard what I said and actually felt bad about it? But I just said it to make the hyungs stop fussing about me and her. Urrggghh I think I need to apologize, right?

"yah!! Kim Jong In!! I'm talking to you!!!" I was brought back to reality because of Kyungsoo-hyung's voice

"what is it hyung?" I asked him

"are you still sleeping? I'm talking and  talking here, and I thought you are listening, I'm asking you to call the others so we can have our breakfast." He told m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter