Handsome fingers

Just Random Drabbles

Ahra and Eunji are like sisters. What Ahra does, Eunji will do it too. Where Eunji goes, Ahra comes along. It has even come to a point where everyone calls them twins from different families.

So, it came as a no surprise when they both fall for the same boy called Choi Minho, the school’s soccer captain. He’s always been popular with the girls. It is said that among SHINee, his fellow team mates that Minho likes someone. A mysterious person. But not one of the boys knew who that lucky girl is.

Ahra and Eunji were walking home late from school one day, talking about Minho when he himself happens to walk by them.

“Minho is so handsome!” Ahra was saying.

“Yeah…even his long fingers are handsome to my eyes…” Eunji agrees.

Then, out of nowhere, they heard a deep and familiar chuckle.  When they turned around……it’s Minho!!

“Are my fingers really handsome?” Minho asks, sounding amused while looking at his so called ‘handsome’ fingers.

Ahra and Eunji were too stunned that they couldn’t say anything. Minho laughs, “What? Cats have got your tongues, girls?” He winked.

The two girls blushed. “N-n-no…did you hear everything that we talked just now, Minho?” Eunji plucked her courage and asked.

“Mayyybeee…”Minho replies and winked again. “Why?”

Again, Eunji blushed. This time, Ahra spoke.

“Eunji-ah! We’re already home!” she said a bit shocked.

They were apparently too mesmerized by Minho’s presence that they didn’t realize they have arrived.

“So, this is where you two lovely ladies live huh?” Minho stated. “Well, it was nice talking to you girls today. I’ll see you two in school then.” He continues with a smile. Then he waved to them and turned around.

“Did that really just happen?!” Eunji asked Ahra once she is sure that Minho is out of hearing distance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------