Joo Heon

The Hypocritical Innocent
Please log in to read the full chapter
The Hypocritical Innocent

 

Joo Heon was dangerous, always.

And you were aware of that fact. But there was something from him that made you behaved differently. Whenever you saw him, there was never a time where you didn’t feel your heart pounding twice faster, or some parts of your body got sweaty. It was odd, for you who never felt that way before.

Everything started recently when you were in school camp, both with your classmates and students from Eleventh B class. You were still sitting on the bench of grade ten. And Joo Heon was a year older than you, a senior.

That time, you had no idea who Joo Heon was. All you knew was the students whom rode the same bus as you kept on blabbering about the scary senior who joined the camp. You weren’t interested in any further and drifted to sleep until all of you reached the destination – camp.

Like you said, you didn’t know who he was or how he looked like. Perhaps, he had a scary face which resembled a serial killer, or maybe a face which was similar to clown. You really had no idea how he looked like. Even when he helped you picked some woods that you accidentally dropped, you still didn’t know who Joo Heon was or how his face looked like.

Until a few days later,

The instructor of this camp activity decided to play a game which was famous for school campers – hunting flags. Each student from your class was partnered with the student of Eleventh B, including you who were partnered with Joo Heon. It was mere coincidence you believed, since it was chosen by numbers.  

Everything started easily. Although you got to admit you were quite bothered by the fact that you were partnered up with the Joo Heon, it felt relieving that Joo Heon happened to be the person who helped you that time. Strangely, you felt safe around him.

Well, unlike how everyone described him, Joo Heon looked quite nice. He had a pair of narrow eyes (which you hoped could feel safe by looking at them) with thick eyebrows, dumpling cheeks (that you wished could poke every morning), a manly nose (the kind that you always wanted your future boyfriend to have), and soft-looking lips (you were able to kiss every time without ge

Please log in to read the full chapter