03.

I Love You!

[NOone POV]

 

Dujun was pulling you, while YoSeob and DongWoon were following you as they're waving their hands and smiling to girls.

 

"Hyung, why are you say like that?" DongWoon Asked as They Stopped.

 

"Wae? Is anything wrong?" Dujun asked him back

 

"There's wrong. What if, Dari gets hurt? or something that you don't want?" Yoseob replied.

 

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah~ You guys win" he gave up.

 

Yoseob, Donwoon and Dari highs five each others and Laughed. Then, DuJun Brings her to office to regestering. After then, DuJun kissed your forehead and gave her 'fighting' sign to her as he left.

 

She followed principle to class. He Knocks the door of class. Mr. Kwon, who's busy teaching english to his studentsin the class. The principal told him about the new student. He nodded as he called her in.

 

"Hello guys, this is our new student, Yoon DaRi is her named. So, You can introduce yourself to your friends"

 

"Annyeohangsaeyo~ Yoon DaRi Imnida~ Nice to meet you~ please take care of me" She bowed and smile.

 

"You can sit..." He pause

 

"Mr. Kwon, She can sit with me" yoseob said as he waves his hand.

 

"Ok, You can sit next to him" Mr.Kwon pointed to yoseob

 

"Kamsahamnida~" You walked next to yoseob.

 

[Dari POV]

 

I walked to empty table next to yoseob oppa. you smile to him. Dongwoon was infront of me. I take out my note from my back pack as we started learn again.

 

4 Minutewe learned, someone knock the door.

 

"Lee GiKwang, You're late again" Mr. Kwon warned him.

 

"No one wakes me up"

 

"Yang YoSeob,Son DongWoon!" Mr. Kwon called him.

 

"Nae?" They replied.

 

"Why you didn't wake gikwang up?"

 

"We already wake him up, but he didn't listen us" dongwoon said.

 

"No, they lied!" Gikwang scolded

 

"Ok, You three, go my office before break. lee gikwang, you can sit now"

 

He walked pass Mr. Kwon as he goes to his table. But, he stops infront of me. you look up to him, confuse.

 

"This is my sit, girl" GiKwang rises his eyebrow

 

"But, yoseob told me to sit here" i replied.

 

"Move away!" he said.

 

"Yah!......" my word cut off when Mr. kwon rise his voice

 

"Lee Gikwang! can you sit at empty table next to dongwoon. and you too, Yoon Dari, meet me before break"

 

"What?!" i whiper in shocked. "It's your fault!" i rool my eyes to him

 

"Me?!"

 

"Lee gikwang!"

 

"ok,ok ok" he gave up and sit next to dongwoon.

 

Oh My God!!! My first day is ruined!!!!!!! I can't believe. i Hate you lee gikwang!

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hai, sorry forthe late update.

not because of i'm lazy, but becausei'm afraid of my result.

sorry, if you are waiting for update..

i'll try update A.S.A.P, ok?

 

Thank you for reading.

 

Don't forget comment and subscribe^^