01.

I Love You!

[Dari POV]

 

Hmmm… where is oppa? I’ve been waiting for him 4 minute ago. He’s never late to take me. Waeyo? Oppa, I’m tired to waiting for you.

 

Btw, my name is Yoon Dari. I’m 17 years old. I was studied oversea. I’m really missed my family.

 

“Oppa~ where are you?” I mumble to myself.

 

“I’m here, Dari baby~” he whispered to my ear.

 

I turn around and I saw his handsome face. He’s right behind me. He smiled. Aww~

 

“Oppa!” I hug him.

 

“Oh, Dari baby~ I miss you~” he hugged me back.

 

 I release and pouted. I’m always like this to him. He looked at me with rising is left eyebrow. He gave me ‘what’ look. Is he doesn’t know, how tired I’m waiting him 4 minute ago?

 

“Oppa, how could you late to take me? I’m waiting you 4 minute ago. I’m tired waiting for you. You should waiting for me”

 

“Yah, it’s only 4 minute. Not one day, ok?” he laughed “Ok, I’m sorry. I just wanna tease you, either you wait or not”

 

“Of course I’ll wait! But, I’m tired to waiting. I hate waiting”

 

“Ok. Ok. Ok. Let’s go”

 

He helped me to bring my luggage to his car. Then we zoom to house, which is I’m gonna live with my parents. He told me that he lived in dorm with his friend. I’m gonna lonely. But he said, he wanted to find dorm for me. Yahoo! I love you oppa!

 

He called one of his friends that he sleepover in our house. After we put in luggage to house, he’s registering me for school. Then we’re going to buy my things. He said, that one of his friends’ sister wants lived in dorm too. So he tells me that I’m gonna live with her. I agree.