Pick up line

His Tatto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.

This is the first pick-up line Hanbin gave to Bobby since they are dating like 3 years ago, Hanbin never be the one who being cheesy or romantic. It always been Bobby but who cares "my boyfriend look so damn hot today" he thought and smile. 

Hanbin saw it that his Bobby gasp maybe too shock and too happy, he really want to run and hug him and bring him home, NOW but he can't. They are in the middle of photoshoot for Highcut Magazines. Then Hanbin smile seductively to him "Damn I feel like right now" he keep his poker face and biting his lower lip and Bobby keep staring at him stupidly, drooling. And he sent him another pick-up line, maybe the cheesiest one, I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February and another one If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer. Bobby cant take it any longer and fly to Hanbin before "y-ah your turn" the PD called him and he face Hanbin one more time "I got you" and wink. 

 

And finally this is the time for DoubleB shot as what they always said. Hanbin cant help but smiling all over, he's trying to look cool but the guy beside him made him fail again. Bobby has a new hair cut, he looks different cute but somehow more manly for Hanbin.

 

"Awwww both o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter