Final

Kai, he's GAY!

You were busy digging through your wardrobe trying to find the perfect dress for today. What's the ocasion? Your childhood bestfriend is coming today and it's been a very long time since you last saw him. His family moved away when the both of your were still high school.

"Aishh.." you muttered when you can't find the perfect dress. You were about to close your wardrobe when you saw a dress from the corner of your eye. You reached out your hand for it and smiled. It's perfect.

The dress you chose was a gift from your boyfriend,Kai. It was his christmas gift to you. You looked at the clock and notice that you only had 30 minutes left to prepare. You quickly changed into the dress and applied light make up on your face. You grab your purse and headed to your door when your phone rang. You looked at the caller id and answered it.

"Yeah?" 

"_____-ah! Let's go out today! I'm so bored" you chuckled when your friend, Seohyun, whined on the other line.

" I'm sorry,Seohyun. But i already have plans for today" you said while locking your door.

"Awwww... What plans do you have today?" she asked over the line. You smiled and happily replied. " I have plans with my boyfriend" you said and hung up leaving seohyun confused over the line.

~~~~~~~~

 

You are now currently sitting at cafe where you and your bestfriend agreed to meet. You try to come here as fast as you can 'cause you don't want your bestfriend to wait for you. You were playing with your phone when someone sat infront of you. You were about to tell that person that someone is going to sit there when you saw the stranger's face.

" GIRLFRIEND!"

"BOYFRIEND!"

Both of you yelled and ran to each other and hugged not minding the people that were giving both of you strange looks.

~~~~~~~

Kai ruffled his hair in frustration. He had been calling _______ for the last hour and up to now there was still no reply from her. He was planning to spend the whole day with her but it seems like it is not going to happen.

Kai called ______ one last time and again she was not picking up. He looked at his phone and called the person whom he thinks will help him with his problem.

"Yah! Seohyun. Do you know where _______ is and why she isn't picking up her phone?" Kai impatiently asked her.

"Aish, slow down. And what do you mean where she is. Isn't she with you?" her reply just made Kai confused even more.

"What do you mean she's with me? I've been trying to call her for an hour already!" he yelled through the phone.

"Listen, I called her earlier and she said that she has plans with her boyfriend today. Aren't you her boyfriend? Unless.... she has another one" Seohyun but Kai take it seriously and hung up the phone.

~~~~~~~~

"And that's how we end up together. You should meet him sometine he's really handsome and very funny just like me!" Baekhyun exclaimed while talking about his boyfriend, Chanyeol.

"He really seems a nice guy,Baek. I'm glad you found someone who loves you back" you smiled at him. The two of you were just strolling around the mall and catching up to each other. Both of them was having a good time not knowing that there was burning stare watching them.

"So, how about you? I heard that you got yourself a boy" Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows at you."Is he hot? handsome? rich?" 

"Slow down, girl. He's my boy not yours" you laughed and punched his arm lightly.

"Aw! That hurts" he yelled and you just rolled your eyes at him.

"Stop overacting Baek people are looking. Here hold my purse. I need to go to the restroom" you told him and pushed your purse at him.

~~~~~~~

"So this is why you can't answer my call, huh?" Kai had been watching the two of you. Eyeing both of your moves. When he saw you go to the restroom he immediately approached Baekhyun and landed a punch on his face. Baekhyun landed on the floor with a thud and people started crowd around them.

"How dare you steal my girl away!" Kai said picking up Baekhyun by his collar. Baekhyun tried to pry Kai's hands away but he was still a little bit dizzy from Kai's punch.

Kai landed another punch on his face and once again Baekhyun landed on the cold floor. Kai was about to pick him up again when he heard someone screamed his name. He turned around and saw you marching towards him with a shocked face.

"KAI! What the hell are you doing?!" You pushed Kai away and squatted beside Baekhyun.

"Omo, Baekhyun are you ok?" You touched Baekhyun's bruised lip and he flinced from your touch. You help him up and put your arm around his shoulder to help him walk. Kai was just watching the two of with a mixture of shocked and hurt written on his face. You turn your head around to him and glared at him.

"Follow me" you coldly said.

"What? So i can watch you take care of your lover?" he scoffed and you widen your eyes at his accusation. So this is all about. You rolled your eyes at him.

"Just follow me and help me with him!" You said annoyed. Luckily, you all managed to drag Baekhyun back to your apartment with Kai's help of course.

You laid Baekhyun on your couch and went to get some ice pack. You return back to the living room to find Kai poking Baekhyun's face who lying unconscious on your couch.

"Kai" you hissed at him and he stopped poking his face. He looked at with his cold eyes.

"Are you cheating on with him?" 

"You've got to be kidding me" you sighed as you looked at Kai satnding infront of you. 

"Kai" you called.

"He's gay. Baekhyun's gay"Before Kai could even answer you heard Baekhyun groaned and you went to him. Baekhyun saw Kai and pointed  a finger at him.

"YOU!" he yelled.

"Why did you punched me~~" Baekhyun whined like a baby and clutched onto his face. "It hurts~~"

"You're gay" Kai simply said trying to hide his embarrassment from earlier.

"Kai!" you scold.

"Well, thanks for reminding me that" Baekhyun said and rolled his eyes.

"Kai thought i was cheating on me with you that's why he punched on the face earlier. And he's very sorry, right kai?" You said and glared at Kai. Kai scratched the back of his neck and nodded.

"Umm... Yeah, sorry about that" 

"Ok, since you're very handsome. I'll forgive" Baekhyun winked and now it was your turn to hit him. "Hey! Will you both stop with the hitting?"

Kai and you laughed at Baekhyun. You walked towards Kai and put your arms around his neck.

"Like i said he's mine" you smiled at him and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"And your mine" he said and leaned down to give you a sweet gentle kiss.

 

" I MISS MY CHANYEOL!"