Two

Can You...Heal Me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eor-fAwaupc

Second day of school,as usual. You got up from bed and went to do your morning chores. After you finished you came out of the bathroom checking yourself at the mirror. You went through your closet to find your uniform and put it on. You decided to let your hair down since it was still a bit wet. You went out of your bedroom to find your uncle missing."He left me again" you said pouting. You plugged in your earphones and went to the bus stop. There were people around surrounded in the middle of the road. To your curiosity you also went to see what was going on. A guy was lying on the floor with his head bleeding. Everyone was busy taking video of him. "What are you guys doing instead of calling the ambulance?!"you yelled making them glare at you. You threw your backpack aside and knelt dow to look at the figure lying. Ju Hyuk was in the bus stop when he saw you joining the crowd. He got a bit curious at why you yelled at the people so he also joined in. Not soon the ambulance arrived,"Pulse rate is low,left ribcage fracture internal bleeding. Blood loss from head ,if you guys don't reach the hospital soon enough he will be diagonised in coma and amnesia. He also has a fractured ligament," you said checking up on him. "You're a high school student,how do you know about this?" asked the person in charge. "I have no time to answer your questions,rush him now!!"you said standing up. They quickly rushed him inside the car. You realised if you don't move now you will be late for school. You ran up to the bus stop gladly seeing Ju Hyuk Standing there like he didn't saw what happened. "Oh,Ju Hyuk-sshi,morning,"you said giving an angelic smile. He swear to god,you were one weird person who made his heart beat faster than ever. He just nodded at you making your smile go down. Your bus finally came and you got in. You were standing when Ju Hyuk suddenly pushed you and made you sit on the empty seat. You looked up at him,curious why he did that ,but he was busy poking his phone. You just shrugged the thing off and continued to listen to music. When you came to your stop,all students were rushing to the gates. You started running as well as Ju Hyuk. You were a slow runner plus you were a weakling of course. You were having a hard time catching your breath when someone held your hand,you looked up to see a smiling Kai pulling you together with him running towards the gate before it gets closed. And you guys just made it on time. "Kai-sshi,thank you,"you said catching your breath. "What's with the formal language? Drop that,you make me sound like i'm old," he said laughing. You were searching your bag for the medicine you had to take daily,but it wasn't there. You started to panic a little. "Hey,you okay?" he asked. "Yeah,I'm fine,let's go," you said smiling at him.

 

As usual boring classes were lectured and Ju Hyuk was sleeping while you busy taking notes. You were sweating a lot and your hands were trembling. You weren't sick or anything. But this was happening because you forgot to take your morning dozes of medicines. If you didn't take it on time or do not consume it,you would go through this and you knew it,but you had to hold in and soon as class ended,your motive was to find your uncle. Ju Hyuk woke up suddenly and saw you trembling and sweating. "Y-yah,you okay? You don't look good," he asked softly concerned about you. "I'm fine,it's just the effect of not taking my morning dozes," you said giving him a weak smile. The bell rang and you stood up from your seat ending up collapsing back at your seat. ""you cursed under your breath. You tried to stand up but your legs were all wobbly. "Yah , if you don't feel well, I'll take you the nurse room," said Ju Hyuk. "I have to find sam-chon," you said grabbing the hold of yourself. But Ju Hyuk insisted. "I'll call him for you,"he said. Just then Kai came over smiling to you but his smile quickly faded when he saw your condition. "Park Chonsah, gwenchana?" He asked concerened. "Yes, I'm fine Kai don't worry," you said trying to smile. "You think I am an idiot? You look like you will collapse soon. Do you want me to take you to the nurses room?" He asked. Now you were starting to feel uncomfortable because Ju Hyuk and Kai both asked the same question. If you say yes to Kai obviously, Ju Hyuk would be hurt because you turned down his offer. "No, I'm fine on my own," you said walking outside the classroom. You picked up all the strength you got and ran towards the teacher's room. "Samchon!" You yelled when you found him near the staircase and collapsed in his arms trying to catch your breath. "Chonsah,what's wrong?" He said looking at you. You just tried to catch your breath. "You forgot to take your pills didn't you?! Again?! Missy this is the third time this month already!" He shouted bringing you to the nurse room. He rushed to his desk located in the office and took out a white bottle written"EXTRA". He rushed back to the nurse room and gave you the pills. "These pill's effect won't work as fast as yours,but take them ," he said. Your uncle told you to rest for the whole day and said he would take you home. A knock on the door made you snap back to reality. A head peeped in and to your surprise it was Ju Hyuk. "You really need to rest,"he mumbled. "Uhm why are you here Ju Hyuk Sshi?" You asked tilting your head. "It's not like I'm worried about you , dont misunderstand. I came to give you your back pack," he said putting it on the chair beside your bed. You fell asleep soundly. He came over and sat down beside your lying body. He looked at you and was just awes by your cuteness. He leaned more and more forward giving you a forehead kiss. He was shocked by his own actions. "Nam Ju hyuk,are you crazy?!"he smAcked himself. Just before any one saw him. He ran outside...