You Brutal Past

Can You...Heal Me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YikRX9xNEkw (Listen to this Please while reading)

 It was a snowy night. You were having dinner with your mom dad and oppa. When you wanted use the bathroom,a loud scream and stuffs being thrashed around could be heard. You were scared. You opened the door to see you mom and dad lying on the ground with their stomach bleeding and throats slit open. You held the vurge to scream. Your oppa was next and he kicked the man in black mask and cap in his shin. "Run ! Dahee-ah Run!!" yelled your oppa. Your legs were wobbly but you ran while your brother escpaed from the front door and you from the back. You ran as fast as you could. You could hear footsteps following you and you freaked out. You ran as fast as you could until....*BEEEEEEEEP* *SLAAAM* You ran into a car. You were lying omn the floor staring at that man. He took off his cap and your eyes were grew bigger. He gave a satisfying smirk and ran off somewhere else. Soon Black visions started to cover things up and you passed out lying there on the icy hard ground. The driver of the car started to panic. he called 119 and did anything to help you out. He led you inside his car,took off his coat and the car heater. "What was a 6 year old or so young kid running from? Where did she come from? Why in front of my car? Was she being chased by someone? She came out from nowhere..." he gasped.Soon the ambulance together with the police arrived but he told him what happened what happened honestly. he admitted what he had done. 

 

You were rushed to the hospital. "What this?" yelled doctor. "Pulse rate is very low,limbs and ribs are broken and servere head damage and loss of blood," the guy in charge explained. "Take her to the operating theatre now!" yelled the doctor. After 5-6 hours of your sugery you were diagonised brain dead or more like in a coma. "Dr. Park,what shall we do about her? Who is she?" said his helper. "I have no idea,we need to wait til she wakes up and find out," he said. "But wouldn't that be long? And the payment-" "For now,cut it from my allowance,I will be in charge of this girl," said Dr. Park. He looked after you for 3 years just like that,your grew up to be a 9 year old girl.

 

It was a warm cozy day. It was going to be summer soon.. Your machines started beeping and the nurse who was coming to check on you was shocked and happy. After 3 years you were finally waking up. "This is a miracle!!!"yelled the nurse running to find Dr.Park. Your eyes squinted into a crescent shape. It was not long before you found out you were in the hospital. But why? What happened? You had no memory of your past. You just sat up looked around to find bandage in your head which was totally okay to you. You legs had casts. You were hungry and wanted to pee so badly. You ran your way outside when Dr. Park was on his way. You bumoed into him but youre running in a hurry. He was shocked to see that you were actually running and doing fine. "Yah,why is she running?!" yelled Dr. Park,following you to the ladies toilet. When you came out you saw a wheel chair and 2 nurses with a good-looking doctor in the middle. "Yah,sit down," he yelled. "Ahjushhi,I'm totally fine. This thing is making me uncomfortable,can you please take it off," you said. He was shocked at what you were saying. "Okay,sit here first and we'll go to your ward then help you take it off," said Dr.Park. You were left in your ward when the doctors said he had to get something along with his nurses. There was a paper lying on your desk. You picked it up and it was a few Xray files of your and now you were shocked. Diagonised brain dead with broken ribs and limbs and severe head injury and blood loss. Name: / Age: 6  Date of hospitalisation: 23rd Dec,2004. The files dropped down. "I had broken limbs and ,and now I'm running?" you mumbled. Soon the doctors came in and removed all your bandages and casts. "Weird," said a nurse. "Why what's wrong?" asked Dr.Park. "There ain't any trace of stitch marks on her," said the doctor feeling your soft milky legs. Youw ere quite shocked when you heard that. You had been thinking what was going on. After a while you went for a walk in the hospital ,of course you belonged to the kids section since you were only 9 now. As you walked by you saw a kid who was red,very red and sweating with heavy breathing. The same doctor who was in cgage of you was helping him. "His fever is not going down!" he yelled. You went inside to see a young boy lying down with oxygen mask on his face. "what are you doing here?" asked the doctor. "he looks sick,I'll accompany him if that's okay," you said smiling. "Okay," said the doctor leaving you and him only. You lifted your hand and placed it on his forehead. you colsed your eyes. Soon you started feel tingly and your eyes shot open and so did his. His eyss looked like it was about to come out. You were looking at your hands now. "what was that?" you mumbled. Just when you were about to leave the boy held your hand. "Thank you for helping me get well. the doctor couldn't even do anything but thatnk you. You are and angel," he said. You looked really confused. "I healed him," you mumbled running away again. You were really starting to freak out. You found a knife beside your you were about to pick it up when someone else did. "want some apple?" he asked. It was Dr. Park. While he was cutting the apple,he accidentally cutted his own finger slightly. The knife dropped on the fround and he was hissing in pain. The you grabbed his finger. And to his sur[rise,the wounds were closing and getting healed when you touched it. he looked at you in a shocked expression. "What are you,who are you?" he asked. "Please, I don't know about it as well. I'm not a monster!<" you yelled crying. He gave you hug. "Don't worry,it's okay to be weird. I'll be supporting you anyways but what was that?" he asked. "I don't know. when I felt your finger,I felta bit ticklish and something warm engulfed in my hand and your cut was being healed." you said. "Uhm,so did you happen to do the same to the fever boy?" he asked. "Yes,I just place my hand in his fore head then he opened his eyes looking totally fine,"you said. "Hmmm,Okay. Take some rest. I'll check up on you tomorrow." he said laying you in bed.

 

The next day you went to the elderly section. You saw a granny who was coughing very roughly. You went towards her."haelmonnim,are you okay?" you asked. "I don't know but My lungs hurt a lot when I am coughing," she said. You then place your head onto her chest then made her close her eyes while you closed yours. Soon a picture came to your mind. It was like you were inside the grandma's body.You slowly shifted you eyes and went to the lungs to find a lot of dust inside. You soon cleared it up and opened your eyes. The grandma was now breathing normally and she wasn't coughing. She was shocked. "How did you do it?" she asked. "I don't know" you simply answered her. "You must be an angel,"she said placing her hand on your cheek. "Can you at least help my husband? His eyes are being very poor,he has a bad eye sight," she repeated. "i'll see  if I can," you answered. You went to an old man's room and looked around. "who's there?" said a voice. "yeobo is that you," asked the old man. You went to him, "Yeobo I can't see you," he said in a sad tone. You covered his eyes with your hands and now healed it. You slowly removed you hands making the man look at you. "Amen to you,little angel. Thank you for helping me," said the old man.

 

Then Dr.Park came to see you with 2 elderly patients talking sweetly."Okay girl,it's time for their check up," said Dr. Park making you pout and leave. "Mother Jessey and Father John,are you guys doing fine?" asked Dr.Park. "Oh yes we are after that little angel did some magic on us," said Father John. "What are you talking about?" he said. "Looks like heaven has given her a second better chance because her life was not meant to be in the way she lived before. She has the ability to cure people. Take her with you before someone satan comes and steal her away," said Mother Jessey. "She has been given a gift from the above," said Father John. Dr. Park looked really confused but he had to do stop from people finding about your ability. Soo he adopted you as his niece and name you Chon Sah(Angel) as everyone called you by that name. "So,Samchon,where are we heading to?" you asked grinning widely. "We are going to Seoul,I don't want anybody to find out about your ability and see some maniacs turn you into a lab experiment okay?" he said ruffling your hair.

 

This is when You,Park Chon Sah started your new life...

 

Hello there ! Please do subsrcibe and comment ^^ I was really thinking about writing this fanfic long time ago. so now here it is^^