Prologue

Romantiques et Latte

 

It’s that cute designed mini building in that romantic famous street. That building which always filled by teenagers who are craving for cakes, coffee or just want to see the looks of the employees there.

 

‘cafe au gateau’

 

The name of a very popular coffee and bakery house in town, it’s not only because of the taste of foods there but also, the prince and princess charming inside the place.  The café is originally owned by one of their parents, but they gave all the responsibility to their son, Kim Jaejoong.  He is the greatest playboy ever! His parents are wealthy and he is just spoiled way too much.  Kim Jaejoong studied management and business but with his ability to cook, his mother decided to put him in to a cooking course. He is the best chef of all, with his handsome sweet face he could attract girls and melt them down. He is not really good at cooking cake, so he stays away from the kitchen.

The second are the twins, Donghae and Amber. Both of them grew up separated, when they were three years old, their parents divorced and that made Amber had to go with her mom to America and just came back 2 years ago. They’re actually both pastry and cake chef but Donghae finally made himself as a coffee maker in the café but he still makes cake sometimes. They’ve got a lot of trophy from cooking competition. 

Although they’re twins, they have a very different character. Donghae is so calm and always think before do things, he is a very serious and wants things done perfectly. He is a hardworking man. Some girls just like to watch him from far away because they’re afraid of him. While Amber is just a cheerful and energy pill to everybody, she smiles a lot. She is loved by girls because of her boyish and handsome face. She has never dated a boy before that’s why everyone claimed that she is gay.

The last is Kwon BoA. She is also a pastry chef. She is strict and fierce person. She never smiles to people. But she is gorgeous and so beautiful. She got a lot of love letters from men or flowers every morning buy some mysterious guys, but she never cares. She actually has crush on Jaejoong. She loves him like already years since the first time they met but she always acts like she hates and doesn’t care about Jaejoong. She also likes to fight with Donghae. They always argue over stupid things and sometimes she also does the same with Jaejoong. Donghae likes to that’s why she hates him. She has only one best friend, Amber.

Four of them are working together inside the café. They’re known as the four Gods in the heavenly made sweet castle. So people, if you want to feel the sweetness, just read and enjoy!!

 

***