Prologue

My Student Teacher

"Good morning seonsaengnim." Tao replies, bowing to Chanmi. "Good morning to you, Zitao." Chanmi replied, fixing her glasses. Right when the bell rang to start first period, Chanmi places all of her English textbooks on the podium to get ready. "Please open to page twenty to start chapter three," Chanmi replies, "While I start writing some notes." The students in her classroom started flipping their books to the page, Tao looked at Chanmi like she was his angel. "Please copy the notes I wrote on the board." Chanmi answers, placing the chalkboard back on the desk. "Tao, are you alright?" one of the students whispers. "Chanmi's really pretty." he whispers back, quietly. "Miss Son, may you help me with the printer in the office?" Kris asked. "Of course, Mr. Wu," she replies, "I'll help you out." Once Chanmi left the room, all of the students stared at Tao, who was still day dreaming about Chanmi. "Tao, get back to senses." Sehun replies, hitting Tao with his book. "Ow..." he whines, rubbing his head. "Do you like Miss Son?" Baekhyun asks. "Of course I do," Tao replies, "She's really pretty without her glasses."

While Chanmi was in the office with Kris, he accidently touched her hand. "Oh, sorry." Kris replied, shyly. "It's alright, Kris," Chanmi replies, "This always happens to me." Once Chanmi got the printer working, Kris thanked Chanmi and then Chanmi goes back to the classroom. In the hallway, Kim Joonmyun grabbed her wrist. "What are you doing, Mr. Kim?" she asks, trying to slip his hand away from her wrist. "Don't be afraid, I won't do anything to you at all," Suho replies, "It's just a quick one." Suho was getting close to her lips, Chanmi closed her eyes in fear until Tao pulled Suho away from Chanmi. "What the hell are you two doing?" Kris yells from a distance. 'Why do I have to be in this situation?' she thought, 'Why must a student and two teachers fight over me?' "I guess we can fight here in the middle of the hall." Suho replies, taking off his black formal jacket. All of the students came out of the classrooms to see the fight between the two hottest teachers in the school. "All of you, back to class!" the principal growls. Tao and the rest of the students runs back to their classrooms while the principal had to say something important to Kris, Suho and Chanmi. "You three are teachers, why can't any of you be more responsible?" the principal asks. "Juyohan, this was all my fault," Chanmi replies, "All they did was all an accident." Kris and Suho stared at Chanmi, surpised. "Chanmi, no!" Suho hissed. "Actually, blame it on both of us." Kris replies, quickly. "Why is it over just one female teacher here?" he asks. They were both silent, Chanmi ran back into the classroom to teach the class. "I'm sorry that I'm late." Chanmi answers, bringing some of her hair to the back of her ear. "It's alright seonsaengnim!" all of the students shouted. "Alright then," Chanmi replies, "Let's start class!"

This always happens to me everyday. I always end up getting embraced or people just get into a fight between me. Usually with Kris, Suho and Tao. They always fight for me, I can't believe it, I'm in a crazy fight with two teachers and a student. Sometimes, they would someone have ual harassment or something with me. I wish this could stop someday. I'm also getting a bouquet of flowers or a note in my teacher locker either from a staff, student or a teacher from the school. I wonder how that happens, sometimes they even trap me into a corner and try to do something awkard to me. I might even get a cupcake or some kind of sweets in my lunch bag, how do they get into my lunch bag!?  Anyways, how are my teachings going to be while I teach here at Seoul High?