Existed

The Chat Room

"Babe, wake up" I heard kai's voice next to my ears wich leads me to wake up. As I open my eyes, Kai immediately gives me a fond smile before pecking my lips.

"Hey don't," I brushed from the kiss "I haven't brush my teeth. I don't want you to get my morning breath" I chuckle, he follows me and hugs me tight. 

"I'll go now, just for a week. I promise you're the first one to be informed when I finished this project" He once again, flashes a smile. I accompany him to the front door. He was busy carrying all of his bags to the elevator. I see him leave and he dissapear as the elevator's door closed. 

He have to go to Japan for some photographing project that he got. He said it was a big deal for him. And If he succed with his project, he'll be rewarded with a lot of money. With that, He'll ask me to marry him as soon as possible, he said. 

He did succeed the project. But he ignored his promise. He move out from my apartment and live with this one girl that he met in Japan. 

I'm okay if he broke up with me because he was bored by our monotonous relationship. But he broke up with me because I caught him cheating. And I found out that he has been sleeping with random girls for this past year. I feel like an unused doll in the closet knowing that this past three year of our relatonship, maybe he only think of me when he run out of money to pay those to play with him. He said he'll immediately ask me to marry him. But the truth is too far from what I've imagine.

I was so hopeless that I can't even rely on my friends and families anymore. I'm afraid they'll get tired of my stories of sadness. So, I'm trying to find people to talk in the internet. I met many of them. Plenty of them, that I can't even differentiate them. Some of them were willing to listen but some of them also immediately left the chat room because of my boring topics. I know this is stupid. But I really need someone to talk to and actually gives me real advice about how to get out or at least bear with this sh*tty situation.

And then, I met this person. I don't even know what he looks like. Or is he even real or not. But the way he talks to me is always comforting me. He always replied whenever I need a friend to talk and He never really leave the chat room. 

Darkrose90 : Hey

the90boy : Hey. How's your day? does something good happend?

the90boy : And Don't forget to smile! it'll give you more positive vibes

the90boy : Trust me. No jokin' this time

He always types like that whenever we start our conversations. To me, it feels like he really care about me. Not just because he wanted to know what my problem is out of curiousity. 

I usually spends my day at this small coffee shop near my neighbourhood since I don't willing to drive miles away just to relieve my stress. There's one waiter who always serve me when I visit here. He's a young man with a great personality. Sometimes, when there weren't many customers here he will sit with me and chat for a while. I told him about this guy who I met in the internet. He's willing to listen to my ridiculousness about liking this chat-mate. 

"From your story, I think he's a great guy," He shrugs as he cleans my table "He sounds like someone I know" 

"Really? Could it be one of your friend?" I say exitedly. I really want to meet this person in real life and talks alot about almost everything.

"But I'm not sure miss" He smiles and went back to serve another customers. Eventhough we like to talk and chat together sometimes, we still don't know each other's name. I don't know why I never asks for his name, but I feel comfortable with the way it is. 

Darkrose90 : Just met a 'friend' and told him alot about you

I wait for a while but he still not around. I thought 'Maybe he's busy. He have a life too, unlike me' When I was about to just left the chat room and sleep, he appears. 

the90boy : Sorry, just finished a part time job XD

the90boy : lol really? what did you say about me?

Darkrose90 : The shop's full of customers today?

Darkrose90 : I tell him that you're a great guy and a good listener 

Darkrose90 : Don't be cocky tho.

the90boy : aw how sweet. Hey can I give you a love emoticon? I'll give you a lot of it!

Darkrose90 : I luv emoticons. rlly

the90boy : <3 100x haha

the90boy : Hey, It's been a long time since we've been talking like this. Do you want to meet up some where?

I can't breath. He just asked me to meet him in person. What if he just an old y man who wants to young girls? But I'm not that young anyway. Just thinking of it makes my heart beats uncontrolably fast. It's clear now that seriously in love with this half imaginary and half real guy that I met online. I always expect his chats. His greetings, his stories about his days. I just really want to know everything about him. 

Darkrose90 : You serious?

the90boy : yeah. How about meet me at xxx coffee shop? you said it's quiet near to your house rite?

Darkrose90 : It's literally infront of my house. But that's a deal okay?

the90boy : Okay. Saturday, 7 PM okay? I'll make sure I'll be there ahead from you haha

Darkrose90 : Okay deal, sir!

the90boy : Okay, hey I gotta go. Don't forget the date and time!

the90boy : And I've been dying to say this to you

Oh god, what is it that he's going to say. 

the90boy : I know it's ridiculous but I love you. A lot. I really do. Even when I'm only looking at all the words that you typed. 

the90boy left the chat.

He left the chat. He left the chat after all things that he just typed? Is he expect me to freak out like what I'm currently doing right now? I don't even know how to react to his words. What if it becomes awakward when we meet each other in person? What if his feelings towards me will change after he sees me in person?

I can't even sleep. I can't even think. I don't even know should I be happy for this or should I be panicked. Because I don't even know this guy. How he looks like and how he acts in real life. But no matter how hard I try to deny my feelings, deep down it always says that I want him too, I love him too. 

"Let's just follow your heart this time Krystal" I said, as I closed my eyes drifting into my sleep.

 

 

It's finally the day. Yes, the day that I'm going to meet him. I really want to talk about this with someone, but I have no one. I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone about this. Me, a 25 years old women meeting up with her some-kind-of imaginary online boyfriend. The only person who would listen to this kind of thing was only the coffee shop waiter. But I haven't seen him lately, but I don't bother to ask the other worker at the coffee shop about him.

Today I wear a sleeveless peach blouse and my white jeans and a pair of light brown pump. I know,this are pretty simple outfits because I don't want to look over prepared for meeting him. I seat my self on my usual spot and search for him. I saw no one who looks like he's waiting for someone. But then, the waiter who has been talking with me come to my table and sit on the chair infront of me. 

"Sorry, I had to serve some customers" He says with his signature fond smile. 

"I'm sorry but this time, I'm waiting for someone else. Not you.." I say with a guilt. He looks like he's especting me to come and see him. I was doing that for the past days when he was absent but right now, I wait for another person.

"Darkrose90, I am the90boy" He laughs and points his finger at the nametag on his apron. 'Kim Myungsoo' was written on it.

"Is- is this really you!" I can't help but smiles widely "I mean, we see each other almost everyday! how could I didn't notice you!" I'm lost for words. And I'm just so glad that the90boy is this man infront of me. I always feel like he's the real life version of the90boy. The way he gives me advices, the way he listen to all of my stories and the way he smiles at me is the one that I miss so much when he was gone. 

"i'm glad it's you" I flashes him a smile. He grabs my hands and carress them with his thumb. His hands were so warm that it almost melts mine, in a good way of course. 

"So, how's your answer to my 'confession'" He gives me a fond smile. 

"Can't you see why I'm acting like this?" I raised my eyebrows and give him s playful smile. He only shruggs and chuckles. "I'll take that as a yes" He squeezes my hands and looks at my eyes again "But first, can you tell me your name?"

"It's Krystal, Mr. Kim myungsoo" I laugh and followed by his laughs. We went outside the coffee shop after he changed to a comfortable clothes.

We walk hand in hand. We stop infront of a fountain to throw coins. He grabs my chin closer to his face before planting a kiss on my lip.

The kiss was so warm and sweet. But there's a part of me who's afraid of losing the ,man that I love one more time. But I want to trust him, and I dont care what my brain is telling me. I just want to enjoy the rest of the night with him. And his warm kiss.