Chapter 0, part 2 (Siwon)

l love you... But can we be together?

His childhood was quite happy if compared to other children. Not that he had everything he craved for with his child's soul, but at least he wasn't brought up as a spoilt kid. His parents really liked him, even though they never found the right way to show him their feelings, the affection he needed, they just bought him toys he was supposed to play with all alone and when he was elder, they wanted him to study and be nice to his younger sister -  what was quite impossible for him, because he hated his sister who got all the attention, the attention he always wanted, for herself. Not that his parents ever raised a hand to hit him, they simply stopped talking to him for a few days which was much worse punishment for a small boy. 

So he grew up like that, among people who loved him as much as a parent can love his child, yet they never showed him, never told him, never changed his secret opinion that he was not good enough for them whatever he did. 

While other boys his age went clubbing, looked for nice girls to have fun with, got into one trouble after another, he knew only school with its duties, looking after his young sister since the both of his parents spent a lot of time working, and regular visits of church, sometimes even during a week not just each Sunday. 

He never complained though, never raised his voice in disagreement when he was told what to do, never talked back. Not that he didn't want to, for him parents simply were the authority, those you simply don't tell no. He learnt to live with that although he wasn't content with life, not at all. 

When he was elder and studying at the university, his sister was old enough to be left alone at home, he was allowed to move to the college. Everything in him screamed that there was it, the freedom he had been longing for all the years... was he that weak that he couldn't make himself do something against everything his parents or religion taught him? No, he wasn't weak, he was stable, he was used to an order of things, an order that kept him in line. 

He knew that he was different to some point and he was doing his best to deal with it, deal with the side of himself he hated, fought with, the side everything he knew was totally against, something that ruined everything what had been built... yet it always found a way to him, in his dreems, when he was stressed or alone.. He knew that he liked men and he'd have been lying to himself that he was completely innocent in that way.

Lost in his feelings, he never gave up on trying, on keeping that order he liked so much, on fighting for a nice future. He became a doctor, knowing that it was something important, that he was saving people's lives and it made him happy. He was useful to the others, subliminally doing (almost) everything he was brought up to do. 

He was the ideal type, a man representing kindness and wealth but handsome and young. He was respected by everyone, he was polite and kind, he seemed to be perfect even though he wasn't, there still was the bad side of him waiting for someome to release it.

That was the day he meet Kim Heechul, the man that seemed to be a complete opposite of him. But was he?