twelve

Will You Be My Friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day have come where all were having fun at Jiyong and Chaerin engagement party but Jiyong wasn't getting any fun as he been looking after Sandara from far. He felt frustrated when she ignored him. Well, she has the right to ignore him after what he did to her yesterday. 

Sandara knew she is driving Jiyong mad but she is mad at him too, he thinks she doesn't have feelings. She going to show him that she can have fun with or without him and she did. She dances with her appa, with Chaerin and even with Mino. Jiyong took a drink from the waitress and he did one shot after he finish drinking, he smashed the glass on the floor. 

He got everyone attention and they looked at him weirdly as he smile. That's where he started singing, which people thinks he just trying to joke around. Oh, how he wishes they know what's in his mind. His eyes locked to her, they all had their fun till night.

Sandara was inside her room, not falling asleep as she kept receive texts from Jiyong but she didn’t answer any of it because she knew he wanted to make her feel confuse. She opened her window and she saw full moon. She leans on the wall while hugging herself, as she was deep in thought

 

Flashback

 

They were all dancing when Chaerin pulled Jiyong and Sandara along with their parents outside at the garden and Mino followed them. They were having their time when suddenly heavy rain pour down. Everyone quickly ran inside the hall except for Jiyong who was holding Sandara wrist. Everyone watches them as Jiyong start singing to Sandara.

“You came to me and with a smile, you gave me such a wonderful dreams. Dreamlike, I am always awake also something is happening to me” Jiyong said out loud to everyone as he back hug Sandara in the pouring rain.

Jiyong turned Sandara around and both of their noses touched each other. CL and Mino looked at them with confuse and shocked, same goes to their parents when Jiyong moved away from Sandara and smile. He explain everything saying that he just wanted to tease CL to know if she really love him when the truth is whatever he said, he meant it to Sandara.

 

END Flashback

 

Sandara moved away from the window and lay down on her bed as she sigh heavily. She have made up her mind and she will not back out

“you are doing this for you and Jiyong.” Sandara said to herself as she closed her eyes

Morning came and she slowly with heavy hearted sit up from her bed.

“Is time, drama gonna start” She said as she went to do her morning duties. When she done she went out of the kitchen knowing all of them loves to have their breakfast near the garden.

Jiyong was daydreaming, not paying any attention to what CL was saying as he still upset and guilty for what he did to Sandara. His anger took over him and he wanted to apologize to her.

“Last night’s party was fun!” CL said

“And thank god the rain came in late” Sandara omma said

The girls were having their conversation when Sandara walked up to her omma

“Omma, I’m ready to marry Mino” Sandara said

Everyone was excited but not Jiyong, he looked at her with shocked, he didn’t expect her to agree. Jiyong felt like there’s no more oxygen left for him to breath and his omma noticed it. She put her hand on his arm

“Listen! Your daughter said yes!” Sandara omma said to her appa

“What? Wife! Are you saying yes, oh sorry! Its my daughter!” Mr Park said as he was overjoyed with Sandara answer

“Sandara we have to get married on the same day, I’m going to call Mino” CL said and quickly ran inside to call him. Sandara slowly looked to Jiyong who slowl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter