#Crush on him!

The Right-kind-of-Wrong Girl

 

"Neomu areumdaun daun daun daun daun view~"

 

"Shake that booty"

 

"Wohooo! Let's party all night."

 

"Kevin, c'mon man. Don’t spoil the night just by watching us! c'mon. Let’s party" Oliver shouted to Kevin as he continued grooving. The rest of his friends ignoring him and continued on dancing like they're telling to Oliver that on why he even bother to approach him wherein fact, they wouldn't even see Kevin partying when he's in the hub.

 

Kevin shrugged his shoulder in respond to Oliver's invitation to him and he then straightly took the half-empty glass of Manhattan. The bitterness  of the liquor immediately goes to his throat and then it swirled in his stomach as it savor the real taste of the liquid as it made him wants to drink more of it.

 

He raised his hand in the air signaling the waiter that he wants another shot. Up until now, he can't still imagine how his life revolves to these 3 jerks after running away to his brother and how he spent his half of his life living in Sean's hub. Sean- the leader and the playboy of the group- requested this hub to his father when he passed all his subjects last 2 years for them to stay. It has 4 huge rooms upstairs and there's a grand living room in the first floor but it always turns out to be a party area.

 

Kevin sighed as he heard Eight- the party pooper of the group and the youngest, shouted for joy like he's in his last ecstasy. Even though these guys are jerks but still they are the only people who he considered as his family.

 

He turned his attention to Oliver- the self-proclaim popular and coolest in the group - who jokingly twerked at Eight who's with Sean who's busy dancing with bunch of girls circling surround them who are still in their uniforms. Obviously, all party animals partying hard in this hub right now though were all coming from their university.

He drank the liquor again after the waiter filled his glass of Manhattan, and then his mind diverted to the girl earlier again. Kevin gritted his teeth as he remembered the scene.

 

//flashback

 12 hours earlier...

 

"Hey!!!"

 

Kevin opened his locker, taking his things, completely ignoring the girl who just shouted at him.

 

Tch.

 

He decided already that he's not going to attend his afternoon class today after seeing her.  It's not that he still stuck of getting himself out of her though, and he is absolutely sure that he is completely over her; it's just that, he don't know if it's pretty normal to feel that way after 2 years of not seeing her. Bitterness, hatred, anger and lastly, the homegrown familiar feeling who he thought that it was already being buried long years ago after she left him with his brother, - cheated.  After all, he just acted as a typical normal person though, by still feeling all those things.

 

He clenched his fist as he felt her presence walking towards him and stopped behind him.

 

 

A cheater.

Two-timer.

Pretender.

 

He felt those words crept through his veins until it pondered through his mind.

 

Tch.

 

He shoved the locker and sighed heavily. Luckily, the university's locker are all made of pure steel and there's a soft spongy thing on the edge so that it won't make noise when you close it

 

"Hey Mister! I don't know what's wrong with you and obviously, I don't want to get involve with it. And if this is all about when I scolded you then, I'm sorry okay. Just don't kid around that I changed my name and pretending that I don't know you because I really don't"

 

He sighed after hearing her rants in one breath and faced her. He don't want to get fooled with the same mistake again and she really had this guts to pretend again after all the countless times she did that. And now, she even enrolled in his university just to fetch him. It's overboard.

 

"You're done? Okay. I don't know what your game is but if you came here to fetch me again then don't even try. Just tell my brother that I’m perfectly fine without him! and now, if you're still here when tomorrow comes, I swear, I’ll report you to the police. Don't waste my time! OFF!"  He left her with open.

 

Tch.

 

She could win a FAMAS award in her acting skills though.

 

"Hey, pretty boy, Kevin!"

 

Kevin snapped back to the reality when a skinny girl with a revealing dress tapped his back. He gritted his teeth.

 

"Do.not.touch.me" He said as he was trying his best to control his anger.

 

"hahahahaha! you are so serious Kevin. You know, everyone is partying here you are, partying all alone. Don’t be so selfish Kevin. Try to be fair by partying with us, or better yet, why won't you come with me and have some kind of wet and wild party that you can't even resist babe." She whispered, slowly sliding her hand in his thigh as she slowly grinds her body to him.

 

Kevin closed his eyes intently while clenching his fists, controlling again his temper and making himself to cool down.

 

"Visualizing the scenes by yourself huh? Then let's make it happen. Meet me upstairs babe."

Kevin faced her as he put all his anger to his glare.

 

"It's better for you not to touch me or else you will see yourself in a minute now, in a pool of trash where you obviously belong" he said, still controlling his anger.

 

The girl slowly took her hands off the she hugged herself and covered her face and immediately went off, crying.

 

*someone's POV

 

"Hahahaha! Another broken hearted and depressed girl just for tonight's show. High five! Hahaha!"

 

"Yeah right! haha! Is she new in our school of not knowing who Kevin is? Like duuh!"

 

"Well, no one has ever still had their guts to talk to him though excluding boys. He's such a cutie and every girl's dream boy but nahhh, a good looking guy with a bad attitude towards girls is a big turn off for me. How about you Miss Stephanie? Have you ever tried talking to him?"

 

Stephanie smiled sweetly to them as her dimples showed off, that made her looks so angelic.

 

"Yes!"

 

"Whoaah! really? Omg! Whoah! What did he say? Did he say nasty things to you? I bet not right?"

 

"Haha! He just responded my greeting when i greet him when were just froshies. That's all."

 

"Really? Tsk! That Kevin though. He's so picky when it comes to talking with girls, and so far I know only the female teachers and you who had just talked to him. How to be you, Stephanie."

 

"Well, what do you expect to our campus princess right? That's why I never regret of admiring you, Miss Stephanie because aside from your alluring beauty, brainy-head, you have good attitude as well. Awwee."

 

 

"Thank you." Stephanie giggled sweetly as she blushed from all the appreciation she received.

 

"Hey girls! Hi Stephanie!"

 

"OMG! OLIVEEEER! KYAAAA~~!! SO HANDSOMEEE~~~!!!!! OMGG"

 

"I heard that you perfected the junior entrance exam, Stephanie. I just want to give this to you.. And I hope you like it. byeee.." Oliver said while putting a small red box in her front and then he scratched his hair and then he winked at her before leaving and then all the girls surround her shrieked in chorus.

 

"OMG. Oliver is so sweet! It's so obvious that he's really into you Miss Stephanie. You must say yes, if he will court you okay? Because both of you are perfectly match!"

 

Stephanie smiled fakely as she hid the box in her pocket. She sighed as she glanced the guy, who's sitting in the counter, drinking Manhattan alone.

 

 

-----------

"Tiiinnggggg~~~!!!!!!!"

 

Jade took of her sunglasses and lazily put her books in her locker. Her morning class has just been finished and it's time for her to find a place for her to eat her lunch.

 

She sighed.

Déjà vu.

 

It's the same scenario in her previous school wherein she has this place that only her who knows about it because she don't have  friends who can share her lunch with and she don't want to go to the public places because she don't want someone to bully her that she's eating alone.

She never thought that it's the same routine again.

 

Jade took her bentou and slowly closed her locker. Her eyes widened when she saw a familiar figure passed by her. She gritted her teeth when the scene yesterday suddenly crossed in her mind upon seeing him. That guy didn't attend his afternoon class yesterday and his morning class earlier as well.

 

Obviously, he has this indefinite plan of avoiding her.

 

tch.

 

She was really hoping that after all the courage to face him, he would end up saying sorry and eventually make friends with him, but sadly, it doesn't turn out that way and the worst part is, he got angry to her and even warned her.

 

What the?

 

Obviously, he had mistaken her as someone else. She don't know if she's going to be mad or just let it all go and wondered about it, upon knowing how close her face being resembled to that girl he insisted that she is. And lastly, she's pretty sure that she doesn’t have twins!

 

A BIG LOL!

 

 

Jade sighed as his presence disappeared. She must convince him as soon as possible, that she's someone else before it will get worst. She closed her locker and lazily went to the rooftop. The map of this school told her that there's a rooftop every division of the school.

 

She wiped the dust in the bench and then she sits after entering the rooftop. She still has 1 hour and 30 minutes to take her lunch and appreciate the scenery and view in there. She really love the feeling on top and standing above everyone. This is what she liked the most in expensive and prestigious universities because there's really this beauty spot hidden beneath in every edge of the campus.

 

She started munching her food when she heard a loud bang that made her stunned. she stood up, still filling with the food, and saw the guy coughing so hard while trying to stand. So he really wanted to risk his life to enter himself to a narrow window just to get here.

 

Dumb.

 

"The door is not lock, why bother entering to a tiny hole just to get here?" she bluntly said to him.

 

"Whoah! Who are you? What are you? Don't touch me!"

 

Jade sighed and continue on munching after sitting. It's Oliver. She don't know what he's doing here, wherein fact there's thousands of girls who he can share his lunch with.

 

Sad life to her part though.

 

How can she be cool just like him?

 

"Oh! I'm sorry! hahaha! I guess you know me already, but who are you again? You are the new girl right?"

 

Geez.

 

He's obviously trying to make his way to her though.

 

"I'm Jade. What are you doing here?"

 

"Well, I'm done with my lunch, but this is my spot. Every day, I always came here and even before last semester."

 

"And why is that?"

 

She startled when he immediately grabbed her hand and went to the edge of the rail. He pulled her closer to her and touches her face and let her face the direction that she wants to see.

 

Bathump.

Bathump.

 

Her body froze when the unfamiliar sound of beating in her heart appeared. This is the first time that someone held her hand, hugged her behind, and touched her face and getting closer to a guy.

 

Bathump.

Bathump.

 

She can't control her heartbeat that bangs so loud.

Oh dear Lord God. Oliver might hear her heartbeat. That sudden realization made her turned her back, sits on the bench and continued on eating her food, while controlling her hormones to calm down. She knows that she's blushing real hard right now and she don't know how to hide it.

 

'Just act cool Jade. Just act natural.’ Jade secretly chanted.

 

"What do you think? She's cute right? Her name is Stephanie! Next week, I'm gonna propose to her and I hope she would accept my confession!" She saw him walking towards her, sits beside her and grabbed her spoon and ate her food.

 

He's undeniably cute.

Now she know, why there's thousand of girls loved him, because he's really different from anyone else. He's perfect. He's every girl's Mr. perfect and dream boy!

 

'Who wouldn't accept your confession though, you are way too handsome and adorable to reject.'

 

She blinked her eyes when Oliver stared at her eyes straightly and he smiled sweetly.

 

"What?" Oliver said, controlling himself not to smile.

 

Wait. What.

 

Did she just said that loudly?!

!

 

"Uhmmm.. you know.. well.. you know..uhmm.. honestly speaking..right. that's why you have lots of fans,,.. right? don't worry! she will accept you! he he he!"

 

She slowly slapped her face upon realizing it and she awkwardly grabbed her spoon.

 

"It's my food! and didn’t you told me that you already had your lunch?"

 

"Because when i saw you eating so good with your lunch, i find myself wanting to eat it though and it is unexpectedly good. And thanks anyways, your words made my day! Haha! how about you? why are you here?"

 

His laugh repeatedly resounds in her mind. And his presence himself is so alluring and calm.

She presumed that somehow, there's nothing wrong in opening your hearts and thought to someone else, right?

 

"because I don't have friends" she stared at him so intently after saying it and she received a heart whelming smile from him.

 

"That is just a small problem." Oliver said and then he stood up and was about to continue his statement when someone called him. It's his friends.

 

"Im coooooommmiiinnnnggggg.." Oliver shouted in respond to them. After that he then took the fried shrimp and patted her head and then he stops in the middle of opening the door.

 

"by the way Jade, I can be your friend."And then he winks at her and went off. That made her left stunned and then she unconsciously her hair and she can still feel Oliver's hand in it.

 

Dear God.

"Is it wrong for me to have a crush on him?"