PLAYER

PLAYER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of laughter multiplied as the hours flew by the evening. Bottles of champagne were popped. Drinks on the house and dinner was served. The Italian restaurant was crowed once again. The kitchen doors would open every five minutes as plates of food were brought out by waiters. It was a lively night. Kim Hyerim nodded her head as soon as the waiter placed her spaghetti bolognese on her table. Once again, she was dining alone. She was merely embarrassed as she sat next to tables that had couples that would exchange glares at her. Hyerim had to shrug it off because even if she was lonely, she had to be here. Tonight was special. Drinks were free for everyone who made a reservation a week before. Hyerim grew up in a frugal family so she was very lucky when it comes to saving.  High end brands or sophisticated lifestyle was not her thing. She hardly stepped into a fancy restaurant like the one she was sitting in right now. But when given the chance, Hyerim will take it. She lived for the free things in life. Love was said to be free but it was the only thing that she could never have. She never experienced what it was like to fall in love. Although she wanted to focus on her dining, she couldn’t help but notice a boy across her table who was also sitting alone. She noticed him as soon as he sat down. But it’s been 30 minutes and no one has arrived to sit with him. Maybe he really is dining alone. Hyerim envisioned herself boldly standing up from her seat and sat with him. Who knows what might happen if she was bold enough. Would fall-in-love finally be ticked off her to-do list?

The boy also had spaghetti and was drinking the same wine as Hyerim. He was insanely handsome. Men with masculine features was the death of her. Hyerim felt her attraction for him grow from every move he made. From his lips (from the spaghetti sauce) to tilting his head as he sipped his glass. Hyerim was close to choking as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter