Shraffe Naqiuddin - Marzonn Zero

Affliate Zero Origins

It is the end of the world… or it’s supposed to.

In one land with so many lifeless bodies on it, some people are still fighting against some other people, waging war against each other.

One of them, a man in golden suit of armor, holds his sword tightly, managed to finally kill a man in front of him with a stab on the chest, after wasting an hour battling against him.

The man, laughing out loud as he falls onto the ground, looking at the victor, “You may have won, Marzonn. But this world is doomed to end anyway.”

The victor just pulls out his sword from the man, swings it away to get rid of the blood that has stuck onto the blade.

He then looks toward the mountain nearby, seeing how the sky darken with only a small circle of light shining onto the top of the mountain.

At the same time, all other people are begin to fall one by one, with only few is able to keep pressing forward with what they have left.

One lady holding a scythe is seen shooting all of those people, now turning her attention toward the mountain, “Shraffe… are you really going to do this?”

The man in gold has finally reaches the top of the mountain, silently looking at a man in a bigger white armor on a throne. The man is looking intently at a white orb on his hand, now turning toward him, “Ah, Shraffe Naqiuddin; the King of the World. Have you come to witness my victory first hand?”

“Are you really going to change the world?”

“Of course!” the man screams in laughter, “With this Soul Orb, an orb that contains the soul of 10 septillion humans, I can finally create the world of benevolent. Isn’t that great?”

“It is not, if you do intent on sacrificing all of those human you have killed. What’s the point of the murder if all you do is reviving them once more? Isn’t it better to just keep the peace as it is?”

“Too late! This world is now already dead! Look at that war below us! What’s left?”

Shraffe quickly turns toward where the war is. He steps forward in shock, seeing nothing down there. What’re left are bodies, and the lady kneeling on the ground.

“Sasha…”

The woman looks at the mountain, with blood flowing out of . She smiles at his sight and falls onto the ground.

“It’s just us now. Now, be a gentleman and let me rewrite the history, so that even the girl you love will still be alive.”

Shraffe turns back toward him, nodding in sadness, “You’re right. It’s too late. There’s only one last man standing now.”

“One?”

CHAK!

“Sh…Shraffe… you dare?” the man in white is shock, looking at the blade on his chest, “I’m your big brother… and yet…”

“And yet you managed to create a huge war that took away everything dear to me, including those I love the most. You are unqualified on creating a new world.”

He kicks the man away from the throne as the man laughs, “Fool. You think you can change the past better than I do? I am far more experienced than you. This is my 100th reality warping event. You are just a beginner.”

Shraffe grabs the orb from him, looking at the white light emitted from it. He then mutters, “It’s because you have no idea how to use this orb properly.”

He then holds the orb high in the air, “Souls of those who are killed by a madman! Please, turn the world back before the war, and split the future into five different realities, so that the destruction that will happen later will be split into five!”

“Are you crazy!? Splitting into five will change nothing!”

“No. It will change everything.”

The place turns white.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shraffe wakes up.

He climbs off his bed, stretching his arm muscles for a while. This is pretty much his routine whenever he woke up anytime anywhere.

He then sighs, “That dream… it happens again…”

That’s like the tenth time he dreamt of such ever since he celebrated his 17th birthday last year.

CLICK!

The door at his room opened up, with a young girl enters the room with a loud voice, “Ani, wake u-! You already woke up?”

“Why, Rina? Why are you always barging in into my room?” he stares at her sharply.

This twin sister of his has a bad habit of lock picking his room and barges in every morning just to wake him up.

The girl just chuckles, hugging him quickly and cutely rubbing her cheek against his, “I just loved looking at you all the time! So handsome and strong… how do you expect me to reserve my feelings for you?”

He quickly pushes her away, “Geez, you are acting like a cat. Even Neko didn’t act like that with me.”

“Meow!”

The two look downward, looking at a grey-white striped cat is looking at them, purring toward her owner, “Meow!”

Shraffe smiles at her, grabbing the cat and puts her onto his left shoulder, “I’ll be giving her food.”

“Want me to help?”

“No, I can do this by myself. Have you already packed your things?”

She suddenly becomes worried, looking away from him, “Err… about to…”

“You should hurry up or we’ll be missing the plane.”

She quickly runs out of there.

He looks around the place, feeling bad suddenly. Shraffe then takes a look at his cat, “Why did I feel nervous every time we are going to the country side?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kirana Village isn’t exactly far from his home as it can be reached by using land transportation in only hours. In fact, Shraffe’s father is the one who usually drives them toward the destination. Unfortunately right now he is currently busy at the foreign country with his work and there’s no one to do them the favor.

But why not just ride a bus, you might ask? Why did he have to be such a pimp to ride a plane for such distance?

He didn’t exactly like riding a bus. Shraffe has a huge dislike on that kind of transportation as something happened during his childhood, something he wishes nobody would ever speak about it again.

Not to mention, he and his sister isn’t the only participant for the travel. His two cousins, Sam and Ayumi and his nieces, Mizuki and Miyuki are joining them as well. All four of them have been living with them and have been travelling together, so it’s quite a norm to do that again this time.

With plane, it only took an hour to arrive to the destination, so they are currently at one of the Kelantan’s  domestic airports, waiting for someone to pick them up.

As they keep on waiting in front of the building, a multi-purpose vehicle, or MPV for short, stops in front of them, with the window of the driver’s seat opens up, showing an older man wearing a shade, looking at them and waves at them all, “Hey, I’m here.”

“Well, duh,” Rina mutters, “And you are late, as always.”

“Owh, come on, auntie RIna… I have my own reason…”

Shraffe just smiles faintly. This man, who is two years older than him, is actually Mizuki and Miyuki’s older brother, which also doubles as his nephew; and he is too friendly with the ladies.

Sam chuckles, “Jamal, you think we didn’t know that you are flirting with one of our cousin when we called you earlier?”

The man becomes flustered, turning red all of the sudden, “Wha- Hey, don’t go spreading rumors! By the way, where is she?”

She? Ah, he didn’t mean…

“Hey, everyone!”

Everyone’s attentions quickly turned to their sides.

Shraffe suddenly turns petrified at his place. In his eyes, he is looking at the most beautiful woman in this world, with her shoulder-length black hair waving thanks to the wind. Her bright smile shines his eyes, so bright that he quickly forces himself to look away, turning his face to the other side with red shades on his face. His heart beats really fast.

On the other hand, Rina waves back at her, “Hey, Sarah!”

The girl called Sarah approaches them, “How cruel of all of you. We board the same plane, and I even sit behind all of you, yet you pay no attention toward me!”

“Really? We didn’t actually see you, right Shraffe?”

“What are you talking about? He is the only one who sees me.”

“What!?” she quickly turns toward her brother, as Shraffe quickly enters the car, not wanting to get interrogated by her.

Sarah just chuckles, entering the car as well.

She immediately found herself sits beside him, making his heart beats even faster.

“Are you okay?” Sarah turns from happy to worry, “You look sick.”

“i… I’m… fine…” he whispers, unable to fully speak. He still did not look at her through his own eyes.

She just looks at him as he has his sight on the window.

As the car has finally filled with everyone and now on the move, Sarah turns toward the other side, looking at Mizuki, “Hey, how bad is your uncle’s illness?”

Mizuki turns sad, “Really bad. He can only speak even few words with those he feels closest the most, unless with auntie Rina, which he can speak freely as much as possible. But with other female, he can’t even speak a word properly.”

“It has been years and he still not healed yet?”

His older niece nods, “It’s like he is stuck this way. I don’t know how long he will ever be healed.”

Shraffe sighs, hearing the conversation.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When he was 13 years old, he found himself kidnapped and taken into hiding somewhere in a forest right after getting off from the bus after the school is over. His kidnappers, ten female of varying ages, has subjected to him of so many inhuman tortures, hurting him physically, mentally and even ually, which he felt hurts the most.

He has no idea how did he even able to stay alive and safe, but this event turns him into a recluse. He is constantly scared by those of the opposite gender, and it took a year for him to finally return back to school.

Till this day, Shraffe can’t stop remember that event as the memory seems to keep on playing inside his head over and over.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shraffe wakes up, looking at the current location of the car as the vehicle seems to be entering a familiar gate and finally stops for a while.

Although people have going out of there, he seems a bit late to register his current situation.

“We’re here…” he mutters to himself.

He turns to his side, seeing Sarah sleeps by his side.

‘It’s her.’

‘It’s really her.’

‘She’s that person.’

Words over words appear in his head, muttering something. He has no idea what those words even mean to him.

His eyes turn toward her once more.

No!

He cannot look at her! He shall never ever do that to her! Not her! Not anyone!

“Ani?”

He turns to his side of the window, seeing Rina peeking at them from outside. Her face looks worried.

She quickly grabs the door’s lever and pulls the door open.

In a flash, he steps out of it and backs away from the car.

Sarah falls onto the seat beside her and wakes up, looking around, “Ah, we’re here…”

As she grabs her stuff and enters the house beside the car, Rina whispers toward Shraffe, “Are you okay?”

He silently nods.

“You… are not thinking of something weird about her, right?”

The question hits the mark.

He quickly walks into the house, not wanting to answer any more questions.

Rina just stares at her brother, “I wish nothing bad is going to happen.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In that particular night, Shraffe is now looking toward the starry sky on the balcony, completely silent as he watches the sky without moving an inch.

Sarah suddenly joins him by his side, looking at the same place as he does, “Did you have any problem of sleeping?”

Turning toward her, he could only nod.

This ends up irks her as she speaks up in respond, “You know, we have been friends for a really long time. How about we have a conversation once in awhile? We are cousins after all. Cousins shouldn’t be distanced to each other.”

Slightly smiling, he shakes his head, insisting on giving her the silent treatment.

“You are quite a stubborn man, aren’t you?”

He smiles even wider.

She chuckles as she approaches him, quickly grabbing his right arm, “How about I hear your voice now? I won’t let you go till you at least say a word.”

He suddenly turns fear, panicking as he tries his best to push her away. But she sees this as another attempt of not speaking anything; truly sees nothing wrong with teasing a man who is traumatized and fear of women.

His movement is getting shakier and shakier till Sarah realizes that he is the one who is holding her hands right now, “What is it?”

In her own horror, she is looking at her own 10th line of cousin grinning wide toward her, with a menacing aura coming out of him, “Do you really want to hear my voice, you ty ?”

Such words… she has never heard of this coming from him before…

She sees his eyes are glowing red, looking straight toward her, “Do you want to be close to us? Well, your wish is about to come to fruition.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Rina can be seen hitting a door as she speaks out loud, “Sarah, there’s something I need to warn you about. I wish you are not trying to be touchy feely with ani as an attempt to get close to him. If he is pushed too far, something really bad will happen. You don’t want to know what will happen to you.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately, things did happen.

It is now her turn to be scared, completely silent on the bed, covered with only the sheet of the bed.

Behind her is Shraffe, also covered with the same sheet. He tries to opens up his mouth, “I’m sorry…”

She did not move at all. It is too much for her right now.

“This is why I made no effort of getting close to any of you. I always got panic attack and always losing control to my own self. I’m sorry if Eisen being too rough on you and hurting you and all…”

She refuses to look at him. She feels no reason to forgive of what he had done to her.

Yet… it feels bad to do such thing to him.

She can hear him crying as she quickly turns around, looking at him sobbing.

“Eisen?” she asks.

“His name is Charles Eisen, and he is the result of seven days of torture that day.”

She is now confused, “Torture? I thought it’s just a simple kidnapping?”

“What kind of kidnapping if it does not involved ransom? I was being subjected to any kind of torture, just to make those women feel happy. I lose so many bloods; even nearly dead after so many horrific… *sob* actions they put me through…”

“Eisen just want to make sure I am not weak against women, but how can I if I am weak myself?”

He cries even louder at this time, prompting Sarah to moves closer to him, patting his head as he brings him closer to her, “It’s fine… I am right here…”

And they just spend the night just like that.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning, things just felt weird around the house.

Rina, Sam and Ayumi can clearly see with their own eyes that Shraffe is seen closer toward her, even able to speak at least few words to her without stuttering.

“What is going on?” his twin sister speaks out loud, gaining the attention of their other cousins at the same table, “You two seem a bit too close.”

They only smile, not answering her question. They rather not talk about what happened last night.

Sarah quickly turns toward him, “So, what are you going to do today?”

“I want to visit one place inside the forest.”

“Can I come?”

He nods with a smile.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The two friends are now walking through the forest behind the mansion, slowly moving past the tame animals that move around the place.

They keep on moving and moving, till they finally reach a waterfall as Sarah becomes excited, “This place is so beautiful!”

She then notices some animals move closer to the river close to the waterfall and starts drinking some form it. They are not even flinched by the existence of them both.

Shraffe looks at a pair of rabbits and move toward them, gently rubbing their bodies. The rabbits seem to be enjoying his action, especially one that has its attention from drinking to jumping onto him and starts snuggling on his body.

Sarah looks around and now seeing a tiger moving to drink the water, not even cares about the other animals around him.

“This place is strange.”

He responds, “I found this place while I was still recovering from the trauma. All the animals here are so tame, even that tiger over there. All of them just want to play with me.”

“Really?”

Sarah becomes curious as she tries to get close to a deer and rubs his back. The deer did not move an inch, clearly enjoying her company.

The rabbit on his arms soon jumps out of him as all of the animals quickly move away from there.

Something is wrong, is what in his mind right now.

His eyes move all over the place, searching for what could possibly be giving this weird vibe and make all the animals to escape from there.

Looking above, he can see a smoke coming out of the top of the waterfall.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The two finally reaches the top of the waterfall, now looking at a spot nearby the river that seems to be filled with smokes.

“What is going on in here?” Sarah mutters out loud, looking at Shraffe, hoping for a definitive answer.

Unfortunately, judging by his reaction of immediately looking all over the place in search for something just shows his clear answer; he has no idea.

With the smoke finally cleared up, an astonishing view appears before them.

The river above filled with so many golden lights, as if this place is a firefly’s nest, except the golden shines like no other.

“I have never seen this before,” she speaks of what both of them thought at that time, amazed by this strange phenomenon.

“Reach out to me.”

He quickly turns toward Sarah, looking at how confused she is looking at her, “What is it?”

Then that must not be hers. Whose voice is it then?

“Reach out to me, if you ever wanting to be stronger than you are.”

Now that’s tempting. That’s pretty much what he desires to be, something for him seems quite impossible.

Slowly, he raises his right hand to the front, trying to reach for anything that is said to promise him strength.

But as soon as his pinky finger touches one of the lights, all other lights suddenly rushing toward him, covering his arm as quickly as what human eyes are not capable to see.

“Wh-wh-what is this…!?” he tries to back away from where he stands, but somehow his feet are failing him right now.

Sarah notices his action and quickly reaches him, trying to pull him away from there, but also unable to do so.

The lights keep on swarming on him, till all of them have fully covering his arm without missing any spot.

A bright blinding light appears from there as both of them fall onto the ground, now able to move once more.

With the place turns back to its normal brightness, Shraffe takes a look at his hand, muttering in fear, “Wh-what just ha-happened?”

BAM!

Something appears before him in the dark, grinning at him as that thing slowly walks forward, showing himself as a huge bipedal rhino-based monster towering in front of them, “So, is this the one? Why did he look so weak to me?”

The two are in shock, somehow petrified and fail to move, just looking at the creature standing there.

The rhino laughs out loud with a roar, “Why did he even scare of him that he as to waste my time? This boy is just a kid that still learning to pee properly!”

Then he looks back at the kid, sighing, “Whatever. I shall do my bidding and quickly get away from here.”

He then slowly walks toward the two, with each step creates a small shockwave on the ground.

With another roar, his head is nearing them as the two screams in fear, with Shraffe shoves his right hand toward that thing.

A strong light appears once more, this time hurting the eyes of the rhino as he falls down onto the ground, now motionless.

At their places, they are no longer there.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Sarah opens up her eyes, quickly scanning the surrounding area, “Where am I? What is this place?”

The place around her is all white, a strange place to be in.

She then notices of Shraffe sleeping beside her, as she tries to wake him up, “Hey, wake up!”

“It’s no use.”

Moving her head up, she can see a crowd of people in white robe moving toward them, surrounding them as she quickly shouts at them, “Stand back!”

“It’s okay. We’re on your side. Or rather, his side,” among those people, the one who speaks reveal herself in front of them.

Sarah is shocked, looking at the figure in front of her, “R-Rina?”

“Not really,” the woman smiles, “Back in my time, I’ve already lost the right to that name. Please call me Michiko.”

“What are you talking about?” she felt confused, “Where am I right now? What is this place?”

“This is where we, the Lost Souls, live; The Land of the Lost.”

“Lost Souls?”

Rina moves to sit beside her as she continues her story, moving her right hand gently to the ceiling, “Here in The Land of the Lost, we are sitting right in the middle of all possible universes or worlds in the space of a single multiverse.”

As soon as she finishes the sentence, up above them, tons of circular objects appear in holographic forms, floating among a white space.

“The similarities of each world has to each other is the similar appearance of individuals who lived in all of those worlds. They appear similar even with different attitudes and personalities. Unfortunately, there are still a few of differences among them; there are people who are so special that they have no lives outside of their own worlds. Those people are us.”

“What about Rina… you…”

She simply smiles at her, “That’s the only thing you need to know about us. Now, let us move to a more important priority,” she then stares at Shraffe, who are still sleeping.

Sarah finally realizes it, “I forgot! What happened to him?”

Michiko takes a look at him for a while as she finally speaks up as soon as she finishes, “He is evolving. Strange…”

One of men of those white-clothed people approaches her, “Ma’am, we are detecting tons of Dark Energy from inside of him, and so is our own Lost Power.”

“This is new…”

“What is it?” Sarah asks her in a worrying manner, “What happened to him?”

But Michiko simply asks her, “Have you ever heard of Hell Dimension?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere dark, Shraffe is seen simply lying on the floor while having a sleepy face.

His head is then tilted to the right, looking at whatever that could have shown up somewhere in here, hoping to at least see something in that pure darkness.

His eyes then widen, looking at something he never wanted to ever see again.

Shraffe can see an image of him kneeling while hanging onto his chained hands. His face and torn up body show sign of bruises and cuts and he seems to be looking so exhausted.

In front of him, the door opens up as so many women enter the place, looking at him with grins on their faces.

The one at the front speaks up to him, “Boy, it is time for your breakfast. Are you happy to see us?”

NO!

He looks away from there, not wanting to see back what he had to experience in that horrible week. It was one hellish week of him kidnapped by a group of ladies hunger of pleasure from hurting others.

But he can’t.

His left shows up something else; something he has never seen before.

He sees a man with a similar face to him yet older is sword fighting against so many monsters, all at once.

This man is so strong. Who is he could possibly be.

He can see as that man lost all four of his limbs, and had to be replaced with robotic limbs that ended up being malfunctioned and causing more problems to others around him. He could also sees the man kneeling and crying in front of a woman who is stabbed with the same sword he holds before as the man screams out loud. Then there’s an image where he is standing on a field of bodies, withering as he faces one man in front of him.

Shraffe turns back toward his right side, looking back at the image, which shows him roaring in anger in that containment room and smashes the place, able to run away from there. The image turns into a montage of him screaming in fear upon seeing his mother, who tried to embrace him after being returned to her side, only to be forced to see her beloved oldest son unable to look at her in the eyes. He also sees of himself trying to regain control over his own body from deep inside but fails to do so and being forced to see women being fall onto prey of his bestial shell, with his sister as the first woman, followed by her closest cousins till the current one; Sarah.

But his reaction is no longer in cowardice. He only looks at the memories with a silence.

Shraffe sits up, looking back at the video of the man’s journey to victory.

This man… he envies him. That man suffers a lot more than he does. This man fights so hard against so many of those that wanted him to die and even lose so many people he cares so much. Compared to him, he felt as he is just being selfish, only blaming the incident that happened long ago for his inability to stand up for himself. He also blames onto whatever the beast is for what happened to the innocent ladies but not onto his own weak soul for letting such things to happen.

A woman appears in front of him, smiling at him, “Hi there!”

“Who?” he mutters, looking at her as she quickly responds, “I am an artificial intelligent; a robot called Nia.”

“Nia?”

“I am from the long line of Acha’s Humane AIs, which are here to serve your family for generations. My mother serves your father and so on before them. So I am here only to serve you as my own master.”

Shraffe only turns to his left, asking her, “Do you know who this man is?”

“Of course!” she answers in a cheerful manner, “I was there before. This man is none other than you, master.”

“What?” now he is confused.

“This is you before the split. You are a warrior who keeps on fighting even when you faced so many tragedies along the way. But in the end you failed to save the world and do what you wish will save the world you loved; you go back through time and split the world into five different worlds with the future dangers are then separated so that your different selves are capable to face the danger as it arrives.”

“But I’m still weak,” he turns down, “I can’t even help myself.”

“Owh, come on!” Nia sits beside him, “You still have so many years up ahead of you. There are still times for you to become stronger than you are today.”

He looks at her as she smiles wide. He smirks as he sighs, “If what you said is true, is the other Shraffe strong?”

“Sure! Each of them has their own powers. You also have a power too!”

“What power?”

Nia stands up, holding up her hands as black lights appear on her right hand while white lights appear on her left.

“On my right is the Dark Energy, a type of energy originated from a world of evil that has been around in your world for millennium. Anyone who relies too much on this energy ended up hurting themselves, so having a power based on this energy is dangerous.”

“On my left is the Lost Power, a type of energy only a certain type of dead people received. This power does nothing but letting those people to do whatever they want to do in their eternity, but this power is unusable in your world.”

“One of these powers is a forbidden power and the other is a useless power. Combining these two will produce the strangest result ever.”

Nia then moves both her hands close together, putting the two lights together. The two clashes at first, but quickly resolves; instead turning into the familiar golden lights.

“That’s!” he shouts in shock.

She nods happily, “Combining these two has result in the birth of a power that is not only harmless to others, but also able to be used as a source of strong energy. There’s only one person who is capable of doing such thing; that person is you.”

“How?”

“Because this is your ability; creating a better future. Now fight, master!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He quickly wakes up, gasping for air, startling Sarah and Michiko as he looks around, “Wh-where am I?”

“Easy there!” Michiko speaks up, trying to calm him down, “I am still not finish checking your ar- huh?”

All of the white-clothing people stares at his hand, which the man mutters, “Those two powers… are no longer there…”

Michiko mutters, “Something new is here.”

Shraffe quickly stands up, looking at all of them, “I need to get home. Talk to you later.”

He then sees Michiko as he smiles, “Nice to see you, sis.”

Michiko is speechless on the spot.

He grabs Sarah’s hand and points his right palm beside him. A golden circle appears as the two enter it and disappears from their sights.

“Impossible!” the man speaks out loud, “Did he just create a portal from here to his world? We can’t even do such thing! Wait, how did they get here in the first place? Ma’am, what do you think?”

He tries to get Michiko’s attention as she could only whispers, “He called me sis…”

Xxxxxxxxxxx

The two are back at the waterfall as Shraffe quickly walks toward the edge, looking around.

He can see the rhino man walks out of the forest, now moving toward the village.

He quickly moves away from there, with Sarah is still wondering, “Wait!”

The two runs out of there, now facing toward the beast man as he shouts at the man, “Hey, horn face!”

The man faces him, now smirking, “Well, what do we have here?”

Shraffe steps forward, speaking up to him, “I don’t know why you are here, but you are so unlucky to be forced against me and my debut.”

“Bring it on, boy!” the rhino screams as he lands forward on his hand. On the instance of his palms touching the ground, his body turns into a real rhino, ready to charge forward.

“Get away, Sarah!” Shraffe pushes her away as she insists otherwise, “But…”

“Just do it!” he turns toward her, shocking her.

She quickly steps back as he readies in a stance where he pulls his right hand backward in a fist and his left hand slightly forward in a claw manner.

Sarah mutters, looking at his movement, “Saito Freestyle? But he never fully finished the basic…”

The rhino roars out loud, starts moving forward ad readies to hit him with his tusk. But Shraffe quickly punches forward with his right hand, hitting the tusk and halting the movement. He then quickly punches the rhino on the face repeatedly till he finally backs away from the attack, landing onto the ground.

The man turns back into his bipedal mode and grunts in anger, “What kind of strength is this?”

Shraffe now puts his right hand vertically near to himself, shouting out loud, “Emerge, Zero Particles!”

The golden light appears in his right hand, as it shifts into a bracelet with an arrow-shaped golden object with a circle at the middle of it. Shraffe moves his left palm above the circle as it lights up, showing a golden light with a word ‘ZERO’ on it. He then shoves it forward, shouting, “Affliate Henshin!”

Golden lights in the form of lines flow out of the brace, moving around all over his body and envelop him in the form of a cyan suit. Golden pieces of armor, consisting of gloves, boots, a chest shield and a helmet with cyan visor appears onto him, giving him an appearance of a modernized knight.

“Golden ray of hope! Golden knight, Marzonn Zero!”

“Henshin hero?” Sarah mutters in more confusion.

The rhino man stands up, smirking once more, “A hero at such young age? What an interesting young fellow.”

The man charges forward once more, hoping to actually successful in his attack, but Shraffe has already prepared for such, evading the attack firsthand and goes for a punch on the ribs before ending it with a roundhouse kick right at the head.

He then puts the right hand into the same motion as before, but now he has his left hand gripping something near the brace. Shraffe quickly pulls his hand away, somehow brings out a golden sword with a curvy hilt from it.

He quickly moves forward and starts slashing the enemy randomly, hitting him with every hit he can get to. He then finishes it up with a stab, pushing the rhino away.

As he throws the sword away into nothingness, Shraffe spins his right arm backward in a circular motion few times, before gripping it in one place as the fist is now enveloped in golden aura.

He then charges forward, moving his fist forward with the golden aura is pulled away into the shape of an arrow. The fist connects to the man with a strong force as seconds later the man explodes upon impact, leaving only a burnt body on the ground.

Shraffe turns back to normal and lands onto the ground, breathing heavily, “It’s over.”

“No, it’s not.”

He looks forward as the two sees someone moving closer toward them.

“Uncle Naz?” Sarah calls him out, “What are you doing here?”

Shraffe’s father smiles at them, “The alarm back at the mansion goes off, telling me that this beast man is getting closer to the village. I am about to finish him off but then I see you beating him up.”

He becomes panic, “Dad… I can… explain…”

“No need. I know what’s going on,” he nods in understanding, “However, I would like to introduce you to a group I have been working with called Affliate. It is an organization that unites all heroes together and even lets you get some money off it. I am currently the director of Affliate. Now, how about joining us?”

“What?” both Shraffe and Sarah mutter in confusion inside their heads.

Little did they know, this is the start of something important in their lives that will change them forever…

 

Like what I’ve said before, this is the prequel for Dimension Wars. This is to introduce characters that will appear in the said story without much words wasted in that story.

Name: Ashraf “Shraffe” Naqiuddin
Designation: Marzonn Zero
Weapons: Zero Sword, Zero Blaster, Forms-related weapons

Abilities: Creation of Zero Particles, which triumphs over Dark Energy and Lost Power. The particles are also available for others to use. The particles can also create his two main weapons. Later, he will be able to use a form changes ability called Soul Link, which will turns his armors into other forms, based on those who are close to him.

Next: Sarah’s origin as she has learned of her past self and that self’s feelings for Shraffe, which making her mixes up between her and the past self’s feelings.