Rules & How to Join

「 z e t t a i r o l e p l a y 」closed, au, twitter based roleplay agency

oo1.One account per person. You can change your character twice.
oo2.This is an AU roleplay, you're not the idol you're roleplaying. You are allowed to give your character the personality and background you desire.
oo3.Try to limit OOC talk.
oo4.This is a closed rp so no interacting with outsiders.
oo5. is allowed on TL
oo6.Be active. If you are not, you will receive a warning. We will kick you out if you don't tweet for 2 days.
oo7.Always tell base if you're leaving or going on hiatus. Notify base with your relationship status or if you want to purchase or return a robot.
oo8.Please communicate with English on TL.

oo9. Marriage and Male Pregnancy is allowed. But robots don't have any reproductive organs. So they must pay Gaku-San 20 points and Gaku-San can build their organs for proper maternity.
 

 

oo1.Check the masterlist for a character. We accept K-pop idols, ulzzangs and Asian actors. 
Mention the base with the following format: ( We only do verifications through TWITTER. But you can reserve from Twitter or AFF!)

Name and Band
Kind (Robot/Human)
Password:

oo2.Reservations are for 48 hours.
oo3.Username format : idolnamezt or idolnamexzt or ztidolname
oo4.Add our base account to your bio.
oo5.Put a H in your dn if you are a human, a R if you are a robot.
oo6.Have fun!