Play boy

Love You Like No Other

From what happened yesterday you couldn't sleep at all. Dark coloured bags were really noticeable under your eyes, and waking up so early didn't really help. There were too much things in your mind for you to get a good night sleep. Just like Monday you meet with Crystal and Minwoo at the intersection, straight away they knew something was up. The walk was silent even with the three of you, Crystal and Minwoo just looked at you without saying a word. You were also too tired to say anything. The first period was a math test. Math was one of your best subjects which you could ace without having to study at all. It was a simple quiz to see your position in the class, even though you were tired to death it didn't affect your ability in the subject.

You had finished your test with still 15 minutes to spare, your eyes started to close by themselves then unexpectedly you felt a pat on your head. It was Minwoo he smiled at you and mouth
'go sleep I'll keep watch'.
You got the message and rested your head on the table. In senior school you guys would often do this as well, if someone was sleeping the rest would keep a look out so no one would get caught. It wasn't long until you feel asleep. Byunghun who sat in the seat behind Minwoo with his friend Niel watched over you sleeping. He had realised your eye bags as soon as you arrived at school. He wished if he could do something to help but if he did then it might seem strange for you.

Minwoo pinched your arm, you slowly opened your eyes and looked up at the clock.

'Pens down, now I will be collecting the papers.' the teacher demanded.

Lucky for your class the teacher didn't set any work, instead he allowed free time while he did the marking. For that time you just slept while Minwoo talked to one of the guys sitting in front. 10 minutes before the end of class, your teacher announced the results, as expect you were first, along with Minwoo, Dongwoo and 2 other students in your class. To your surprise there were four students who got lower than 50%.
 
'Students who have gotten lower than 50% will be tutored by the top students.' the teacher announced.

Minwoo was paired up with Emerald while you had to teach Woohyun. The teacher moved the few of you to the next room which was empty for the period, while he set homework for the rest of the class.

'Err? which don't you get.' You asked nervously.
Woohyun tossed you the paper, and replied with a cocky tone 'don't bother teaching me, its not like I would listen'.
You stared shocked, but your stubbornness won't be beat off with some little words. 'Yah, I have to teach you okay so just listen, it would make it easier for both of us.'
Woohyun glared at you and laughed sarcastically, 'hahaha, just shut up and leave me alone.'

This was the first time in a long while that you had heard such rude words said to you, without second thought you slammed both your hands on his table and stood up. You stared at him with your eyes wide open ignoring the stingy feeling.
'You know I'm already mad cause I couldn't sleep all night, I don't need anything else to build up my frustration'.
You took your hands off the table and walked to the door. Minwoo quickly apologised to the girl he was teaching and run after you. Woohyun just sat at the table with a smirk on his face while his friend Dongwoo shook his head from side to side and rubbed his forehead.

As soon as Minwoo caught up to you the bell for end of class end rang. You and Minwoo walked back into the classroom and packed your bags.

'Hey, did something happen.' Minwoo asked with a concerned look.
'Arhh yea that Woohyun guy who the hell is he, his so rude?' You complained.
'I don't know much either but apparently according to Emerald. He is a music genius, but he has no interest in other subjects. Ever since his senior school and I think junior school as well he was rebellious, and never does work when he is assigned to. She also told me he was a well known player, and picks up girls in clubs just to play around with them.' Minwoo explain, you just listen with your mouth wide open.

*No wonder he is such a jerk?* you thought and snorted.
'Well we have instrumental now you should sleep during your free period' Minwoo suggested while patting your shoulder and walked off.
You smiled and walked towards the quad to meet Crystal.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was gonna update earlier but then i got distracted :3

anywaysss this is Woohyun's intro

and of cause woohyun isnt a bad boy irl

he is a sweet baby <3 but personally i like playboys and yes woohyun is my uber biased so he is gonna be my dream playboy <333

Enjoy :)! and the photo i edited is kinda crappy cause i lost all my inspiration :/