First Weeks

First Weeks

Her hair flows smoothly in the air, those red strands dances gracefully with the wind. Even though I'm quite far from where she's standing, I could smell the sweet scent of strawberry with every wave. Then she spreads her arms wide slowly and leans her head back a little, as if asking the Heavens for a permission to fly. She's beautiful like that. And even behind her, I could see the huge smile plastered on her sweet face.

I love looking at her. Her cute expressions are irresistible. Her smiles are really beautiful. Her every move is displayed with grace. Her ideas are brilliant. Her heart is easily moved. Her whole being is magnificent. But none of the students here appreciate what an art she is, they don't know what they're missing. What a shame that a beauty like that is always by herself.

Beautiful yet alone. 

Pretty. Her small feet would bring her in the rooftop of this unused and abandoned school building every single day. Just like this time, her another day of eating alone. And my own pair would follow her here everyday.

She would always be like that. Years of watching her and nothing ever changed. And then her sobs would fill this deserted building. Tears always run down on that beautiful face. Not a day that a single tear didn't escaped on her beautiful pair of eyes. She feels too much. And I wish I could kiss them all away, but I have no right. I'm just a guy who would always follow her, and that's kind of stalkerish I know.

Her every cry breaks my heart. But I can't do anything but listen. And this is the part where I can't take it anymore, so out of this building I go.

She would be cheerful if some jerk didn't ruin her life. 

 

"On your way to the cafeteria?"

I looked at the girl who's all smiles, I remember calling her Dora on our elementary days. She always has her bag on her back, it kind of annoyed me. "Where else?"

"What did you do to that spooky building anyways?" She walks beside me as her hands are tightly clasped on the straps of her backpack.

"It's silent there" 

"Eeeh?" She exclaimed, "But there's a white lady in there!" 

My brows knitted, I looked at her with an 'are-you-freaking-serious' look, "We're high school seniors. Aren't we too old for tales like that?"

"But it's true! We went there last month and when we're on the fifth floor, there are crying sounds everywhere! Can only be a ghost!"

I rolled my eyes. Okay. That's exaggeration. What about the fact that there's a beautiful girl who regularly goes there to lessen the pain she's feeling? "Not true!"

"I'm not a liar!" She snapped, "Don't go there"

Ah! I'm tired of this girl. "I'm not a scaredy-cat like you"

"Whatever. Do what you want. But don't cry when she eats you", She speeds up and when she's far enough, she stick her tongue out at me.

"Ghosts don't eat people" I snickered, "GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK!"

"THEY EAT PEOPLE! ESPECIALLY AN LIKE YOU!"

What the hell? That spoiled Jun Hyosung brat. I'd cut her hair when I see her again. Tsk. And her eyebrows! I'd shave her ing eyebrows! Damn! That ing Dora irritates the hell out of me. She should be back in elementary! Did Mrs. Kim even teach her right? She's old but she acts like a child. It's not even cute, why don't she act her age? She won't find a boyfriend in her whole damn life! I admit she's got a really nice body. I'm a man so I get by big s, tiny waist and fat . Ooh, tight rocking body! But she's not displaying it right! She should wear clothes that emphasize her ing huge and hugs her perfect waist. But the hell with her! She's like a ten year old kid! Humongous s in a ten year old clothes! Is she ing kidding me? I'd ing hit on her if her style is of that hot teacher, Ms. Choi G.NA. SHAME ON HER!

Ugh. She annoys me, that's all I want to say.

"Let me guess..." Himchan flicked his fingers together, "You bumped into Hyosung"

Yongguk laughs beside him, "You don't need to guess. It's given"

"She just annoys me so much" I mumbled and sits on an empty seat.

"But that annoyment turns into dreaming of violating her damn body from behind or in front or whatever position you can think of"

I looked at Youngjae who's sitting on my right. Leaning my elbow on the table and resting the side of my head on my palm, I clicked my tongue "No, no. I'm not there yet but I'm close"

"Man, you're slow!" Himchan snapped at me and rolled his eyes.

"You're all already there?" My mouth dropped open as my brow went high.

"Yeah!"

"No" Jongup quietly said but I heard it like a boombox in full volume on my ears.

I nod at him, "Thank you"

"No prob" he shrugged and starts munching on his food again.

"What are you guys doing? Still on the ?"

I rolled my eyes, "I like to take my sweet time. Damn you"

"Speaking of taking your worthless ti---"

"I remember saying "sweet" time"

"Ugh. Whatever. So you followed the redhead again?" Youngjae looks at me but his hand made its way to Junhong's kimchi. The tall one slaps his hand away, "Ouch!"

"You have your tray, go mind that"

"Yeah yeah" Youngjae rolled his eyes and looks at me again, "So?"

"Is there anything new?" I flicked away a deserted piece of rice that was peacefully having the time of its life in front me.

"SongJi is my classmate at the music academy I'm currently enrolled at" Jongup cuts in, well he said that a lot of times already. Not new. "She has the sweetest voice of all"

"Why the hell are you even doing getting enrolled at a music school anyways?" Junhong raised a brow at Jongup and slaps Youngjae's hand when he tried to take a piece of his food again.

"Let me see..." Jongup rubs his chin before counting on his fingers, "Hyosung, Hyorin, Ms. G.NA, UEE. Uhh. Who else? Soyou, Ms. Gain, Hyuna, Hana" He held eight fingers up, "I have eight reasons"

"What the hell?" Yongguk threw him a look, "A lot of babes there? I'm going to enroll to that ing school"

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Himchan reached out to him and smacked him with a roll of papers which I conclude his activities this past week.

Jongup rubbed the top of his head, "You didn't ask"

"Even so! It's the type of reasons you should share! We all have the same reasons!"

"ButDaehyun'pressiontellsmeotherwise!" Jongup says quickly as he points at me. All of them turned to look at me. (A/N: But Daehyun's expression tells me otherwise. That three little letters there. Have you seen it?)

My eyes widened as I wave my hand in front of me in a quick manner, "No, no. That's definitely a reason worth sharing"

 

--------

 

Her footsteps seem light. Well, it's no wonder for a petite delicate-looking girl. I know I've been following her for a long time and I found out that she's always by herself, but still, she shouldn't be walking home alone at this time of night. There are many dangerous people out there. Who knows what might happen? But it's okay, I'm here, quite far away from her. 

If that jerk didn't ruin her life, she'd be all smiles like that Jun Hyosung brat... No no. That's kind of scary. She'd be happy. Now, that's better.

Over the years, I got familiarized of the way to her house. At this three-way road, she'd turn right. Her house is a little far from school. If I could just give her a ride to school every morning and at home every evening, I would. But I'm just a stranger to her so I can only do this. Whew. I never thought I would be a stalker for a girl. And I'm quite good-looking for a stalker, don't argue.

And I thought I could follow her in peace this night. Sigh. I narrowed my eyes to the five guys that's been whispering loudly and pushing each other behind me. Tsk. What to do with this guys?

"Could you please keep quiet? I've done this for years and I don't want to get caught this night because of you guys"

Himchan elbowed Youngjae, "Youngjae's too fat. Give me some space pig"

"What the? You have every space!" Youngjae hissed and pushed Himchan away from him.

"Stop that, you two!" Yongguk growled behind them.

"Youngjae! Don't flatten me!" Junhong cried beside Youngjae.

Jongup made his way to the front, "You guys stink"

I rolled my eyes at them, "Why are you guys cramming at that small space?"

"So that SongJi won't see us" Jongup whispered and looks at her small figure, "Come here and hide Jung Daehyun! She'll see you"

"You're making it obvious that you're following her! Get out of there and come out! Just act natural."

"Not easy if you haven't done this for a very long time," Himchan snapped and be the first one to get out of the narrow space between the two buildings.

I scoffed, "That's why I'm asking why the hell do you guys need to come?"

Youngjae pushed Junhong out, "We wanted to know what kind of life a stalker has"

"And oh boy, It's not easy" Yongguk wiped the dust off of his uniform.

"How the hell are you doing this everyday?" 

"I pulled through it. Now, let's act natural" I started walking again and lock my eyes on her back.

"Daehyun, please tell me you won't the poor girl"

I looked at Junhong and raised a brow. What. The. Hell? "Where the did you get that?"

"You're stalking Daehyun," Himchan said in a matter of factly tone, "It's a kind of crime. Well, I don't know. But whatevah!"

"Yeah" Jongup nods his head, "It's no surprise if you turn into a "

"We know you're into big-ed women. AND I'm not judging, we all do" Youngjae joined in, "But if you're that thirsty for that you can't get a girl. Please just promise us you won't turn into a "

"You guys are here to make sure of that?"

They all nodded their heads, "Yeah"

"You guys gave me an idea" I smirked and wiggled my brows.

"OHMYGEE!YOUJUNGDAEHYUN!GOTOYOUFATHERSATAN!"

"YOUCRIMINAL!YOU'REINGGOINGTOJAIL!"

"ISWEARTOGODIAMGOINGTORIPALLOFYOURINGLIMBSOFF!"

"THISISINGTIRINGME!"

"GIVEMEAINGCHEESE!"

"WHATQWEEKDOBBGSUJBEIOWKSBBSJKIEJJEHDIDODHGW!"

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I shushed them as my teeth are gritted, "And please, I can get any girl with a tight rocking body on the back of my car three seconds flat"

"And you're not doing that because?"

"Because I'm not that desperate!"

 

--------

 

Her beautiful hair looks so smooth. Red and ravishing. So gorgeous. I am falling in love with them.

"Daehyun, are you looking at her s?"

"Get out of here, Choi Junhong!"

Her beautiful hair looks so smooth. Red and ravishing. So gorgeous. I am falling in love with them. 

Her eyes are tantalizing. Every look will make you exhibit something that provokes desire. Magnificent.

Her lips are in a shade of pink. Plump and luscious. I wonder what it would feel like touching them with my pair. I would be in heaven.

Her skin is white. 

Just white.

White as snow.

Plain white.

Nothing else.

"Why don't you talk to her if you like her that much?"

I clicked my tongue, "She hates me"

"Does she?"

"I owe her a happy life, Hana"

Hana sits beside me and looks at Jieun, "You were being an , I agree with that"

"See? Even the most mature person I know agrees"

"She was such a sweet girl. First weeks of high school, did anything and tried to fit in"

"When she was born to stand out"

"Sadly, others didn't see that"

"Even us"

"But you realized it"

"When I ruined her life"

"At least you did"

"I just hoped I didn't bully her those first weeks, everyone followed after that"

"It already died down"

"But it caused her too much pain"

"That obvious, huh?"

"I regret it"

"You should"

"And I like her"

"She might not hold a grudge"

"Four years like that and she won't hold a grudge? Don't kid around"

"People forgive"

"Is that so?"

"Pain has deep roots. The only way to dig it out is to forgive."

"I don't know. If a jerk like me didn't exist. She'd be happy right now"

Hana chuckles and ruffles my hair, "So you're not going to talk to her?"

I looked at her then my gaze falls back to Jieun, "I think I need more time"