05.

My Amnesia Man [ON HOLD]

Taecyeon sighed deeply as he was standing outside of the cafe, staring at the sign board written "Soo Ji Café". He had second thoughts as he stepped on the mat infront of the door. The sign said "Come In! We're Open." Taecyeon pushed to open the door, as the door chimes clang, he heard a beautiful voice said "Annyeong Haseyo!".

 

 

Taecyeon sat near the glass window. And he covers his self with the menu card. Suzy walked up to Taecyeon, unknowingly. As she said "Annyeong Haseyo, can I take your order?" , Taecyeon puts the card down. They made eye contact, he just can't stop staring at her. Suzy quickly avoided his gaze, "Can I take your order?" she aked again, but her smile when she greets people disappeared. Taecyeon tried to look in her eyes again and said "Have we met?".

 

"How many times did you ask that?" She said in irritation tone.

 

"Wait, ah! You're the girl in the airport." He chuckled. "You really looked someone I know." He smiled.

 

Suzy wants to shout in anger but she just exhaled deeply and tried to smile again.

 

"Ajusshi. If you're not going to eat here, you may leave. We don't allow bystanders here." She said.

 

Suzy tried to walk away but Taecyeon grabbed her arm. She noticed that his hand was cold. She turned and saw Taecyeon's sad expressions.

 

"Please help me." He begged.

 

"Wae?" She asked.

 

"I need to remember my past. I had an accident and I got amnesia. They said I was going to be married but because of the accident they decided to cancel the whole wedding. The doctor said that I should go to the place I was happy and had many memorable things. So I came back here in Seoul. My friends said that I always go to this Café. They said I met a girl here and had memories with her. She might help me to return my memories. Please help me to find this girl."

 

Suzy had teary eyes but she was holding her tears back.

 

"Do you know her name?" She tried to smile.

 

Taecyeon looked up as if he was thinking but he shook his head.

 

"Do you know her looks?"

 

"All I can remember is that she has long hair with streaks of brown and full bangs. Her eyes was sparkling and she looks innocent. That's why I keep asking you if we have met before, you got the qualifications." He smirked.

 

Suzy was speechless. She closed her eyes and a tear fell from her eyes. Taecyeon was a bit shocked, he stood up and wiped Suzy's tears.

 

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

 

"It was just sad." She replied.

 

"So, will you help me?"

 

Suzy nodded.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took me days to update. Just busy in school works. Please comment. <3

Kamsahamnida! ^^~