I'm Hungry

I'm Hungry

 Jin looks like he's already half-wrecked and Namjoon's barely touching him. While rest of Bangtan noisily unpacks a ridiculous amount of chicken, Namjoon and Jin stand together just a short distance away from the chaos. "Thank you for the chicken delivery, princess," Namjoon's deep voice Jin breaks into an embarrassed smile at his boyfriend's use of his pet name. Namjoon's puts a finger under Jin's chin and gently tilts his face up to give him an achingly sweet kiss for coming to visit him on set. He intended it as a short thank you peck on the lips, but Jin is sliding a hand around the back of his neck, firmly holding his head in place and leaning in to deepen the kiss.

"I'm hungry, Namjoon," Jin moans into his mouth. Namjoon is about to make a joke about the abundance of chicken they can eat, but the feel of Jin's full lips against his awakens a fiery desire and Namjoon curses himself because he should have known better - there's no such thing as a chaste kiss with Jin. For just a moment, his fingers dig into the small of Jin's back, pressing their hips together. Jin lets out another moan and Namjoon almost loses control. He has to be disciplined, though. Today's shoot is for his solo album, so he cannot take any chances. 

He breaks the kiss, smiling softly at the look of surprise and then disappointment across Jin's perfect face. Jin pouts and Namjoon is so tempted to kiss him again. Caressing the side of Jin's flushed face with the back of his hand, he leans in and lets his lips brush against Jin's ear as he whispers, "Later." That one word was loaded with such promise that Jin blushes prettily and nods. He understands. "Later," Jin echoes, and lets Namjoon take his hand to lead him back to the dining area, where Taehyung and Jimin welcome them back by waving chicken wings in their faces.