fin

Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good thing they thought of having this day a hangout night. We're here in the cafe just infront of the bar. Our plan is to go to that bar once we finish here in this cafe. By the way the name is Bae Joohyun. But you can call me Irene and im here with my bestfriends Wendy and Joy. We're just having our hangout routine once in a while. 

 

 

"Guys look over there!" Joy snapped me out of spacing out.

 

 

"What is it again Joy?"

 

 

Wendy asked her because the last time she did that was just because of a candy she found on the road. She was so happy about it and looked like she won the Lottery. Sometimes I wonder if she really is rich but naah i've been to their house like a lot.

 

 

"Don't tell me its about candy again?"

 

 

"No its not haha way better than that let me say someone hot haha"

 

 

Then she pointed somewhere. I didn't want to look at where they are looking right now. Since I already have a girlfriend that I really really really love and I know that she loves me too (im so cheesy lol), and yes you heard that right im a bi.

 

 

"Woooow! Joy I didn't know she was that hot" Well you can say that they're bi too haha.

 

 

Im so curious on what made my friends be amazed on what they are seeing. Well I can see a back of a girl with a nice shape but wait I think I know that girl. It made me stop thinking when turned she around--

 

 

I KNEW IT! Speaking of my girlfriend none other than Kang Seulgi, she was wearing longsleeves button up blouse that were folded up to her elbows paired with a pair of shorts. And im here smiling at nothing, im just happy she actually apply to herself what I tell I like for her but then there she is being checked out by my friends lol.

 

 

I just remembered that she was also gonna meet up with her friend that's why I didn't know she was gonna be here. She was looking in her phone probably texting Yeri already and she hated how someone is late except me ofcourse haha.

 

 

*Vibratess

 

 

When I looked at the text I received, it was from someone named Seulbabybear. Don't mind the contact number its just me being cheesy hihi 😋

 

 

From: Seulbabybear 💗

Baechu~~ i miss you already 😚😭

 

 

I just laughed at her text, Seul is not someone who would look like she is so clingy. Even me in our first meeting, I thought she was a cold person but it was all wrong when we got together. She is so clingy in a good way because I really like it when she's like that.

 

 

To: Seulbabybear💗

Seulbear~~ i miss you more but don't worry we'll have fun soon baby bear 💕😙 

 

 

After I sent that text I already kept my phone and looked at my friends who are still not done praising my girl.

 

 

"Omg she looks so pretty and hot guys!"

 

 

Bwuahahaha! 😈 I thought of something fun to do and to also test my bear's loyalty, since they don't know each other yet Haha.

 

 

"Are you guys really that attracted to her?"

 

 

"Yeaah ofcourse look at her" They said at the same time.

 

 

"She's pretty" Wendy said.

 

 

"And hot and y ofcourse" Joy said dreamily.

 

 

"Well then lets have a competition on who will get her then!" I said with so much energy.

 

 

"What is it?" They both said again in unison.

 

 

"Well great then the two of you agreed already!" "Noo what is it first" Wendy asked as her curiousity builds up.

 

 

"okay guys listen, since the both of you and ME likes her, why don't we try to get her on a date and we should hear your talk so you will need to call you and we need to put it into loud speaker so we can hear your convo and whoever gets her will have a prize"

 

 

"Okay im in! Im sure I will win with this cuteness in me" Joy exclaimed in happiness.

 

 

"Me too im in! And excuse me Joy I will win this girl" Wendy said confidently.

 

 

I just can't help laughing but ofcourse I need to stop myself before I ruin my prank on them.

 

 

"Lets see then on who will win her heart" I said while looking at them.

 

 

"Who's going first?" Wendy asked.

 

 

"Me me me! Im the youngest so give way" Joy didn't even let us answer and she just left.

 

 

"Unni im next okay you're the oldest so you're last hahaha" I called Joy's phone and she answered it quickly and we can see her put it in mute and in her pocket.

 

 

"Lets listen shall we?" I asked Wendy and she nodded her head.

 

 

We can see her walk towards MY bear and she used the common words haha.

 

 

"Hey there!" Seulgi looked in the direction of Joy. Joy stood beside her.

 

 

"Hi im Joy!" She said to MY Seul.

 

 

"Hello Joy"

 

 

"And you are?"

 

 

"Seulgi"

 

 

"Hi Seulgi, would you like to have coffee with me?" I didn't expect Joy to be that bold but still with aegyo.

 

 

"Uhmm im sorry but I can't because I have someone to meet"

 

 

"Uhhm okay thanks nice talking to you Seulgi" with that Joy went back to her friends.

 

 

"Joy what was that?"Wendy asked.

 

 

"Well the first I heard her talk to me I knew that I don't have a chance I knew that she didn't have any interest on me but its okay atleast I talked to a beauty"

 

 

"Too bad for you Joy but I will have to get her for you haha" Wendy said.

 

 

"Don't forget to answer the call okay?" Wendy just nodded.

 

 

With that she was now the one walking towards MY baby.

 

 

"Why is a pretty girl like you is alone?"

 

 

Seulgi looked at her side and saw someone talking to her once again, which is Wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter