How to surprise the Sun

Happy Birthday Taeyang
tumblr_mwdb0fEKcQ1s4uga3o1_r1_500.pngtumblr_mwdb0fEKcQ1s4uga3o1_r1_500.pngtumblr_mwdb0fEKcQ1s4uga3o1_r1_500.pngtumblr_mwdb0fEKcQ1s4uga3o1_r1_500.pngtumblr_mwdb0fEKcQ1s4uga3o1_r1_500.png
Happy Birthday Taeyang
At YG Building.

"Where is everybody?" Taeyang thought to himself as he was walking inside the YG Building.

It was his birthday today, he doesn't like to celebrate it in public. He prefers a close party with his family and friends.

"Where are you?" Taeyang called his best friend GD.

"I'm shopping right now with Kiko and CL" -annyeong oppa~- (CL called from the background) waeyo?" Jiyong asked.

"Nothing, I was wondering where everybody at? The offices are almost empty" Taeyang explained.

"Dunno bro, I gotta go, these ladies are maxing out my card, Yah, CL give me that back, See yah bro" Jiyong said as he ended the call.

In reality, most of YG are filming a video segment called "Who is Dong Young Bae, a.k.a. Taeyang to you?"

YG sajangnim: He is the kind of person who has to be shirtless, ALL THE TIME, because of his God-given body, He also cooks great ramen.

Se7en: A dongseng and friend that I cherish so much, saranghae~

Teddy: A perfectionist when it comes to songs, such a great artist.

Sean: My mini me.

Jinu: A great kid

Tablo: My son-in-law

Haru: Oppa~ Fighting, I love you more than Jiyong oppa.

Dj Tukutz: I must protect this kid

Mithra: Together we form the Manly Men in YG.

Seunghyun hyung: It is fun to annoy this child, but he thinks older than me, also he is very y and my total opposite because I can't remove my jacket and he has to be shirtless. I love this dude tho. *Imitates Good Boy in bingu mode*

Jiyongie: My Best Friend, what can I say, I trust my life to this person, he knows everything about me and I know I have a brother that I can count on for life. He also kisses well as seen in 1am MV *sideeyes*

Daesungie: HYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG, The person who I can talk about anything to, he gives great advises and is a good person in general.

Seunghyunie:This hyung, seriously, First of all, he is always in church that is why I don't see him much. He is y on stage but off stage he is so annoying jk hyung I love you but you have to get a life, buy things, get a girlfriend, neh

Bom Unnie: Please don't be to busy for noona, neh, I am so proud of the things that you have accomplished, I hope you don't change, wait your're very famous now so of course you changed, kekeke, stay healthy~

Dara Unnie: Ahhh, this boy that didn't know how to treat women is now grown up, aigoo~ Be healthy, Be strong, Taeyang Fighting~

Chaerinie: Oppa~

Minzyah: Oppa~ Jjang as always

Winner: Hyung, thank you for the kind words when we were still in the survivor show, we will tresure it always.

IKON: Hyung, Thank you for letting us be a part of your Ringa Linga stage. Fighting~

AKMU & Lee Hi: Taeyang oppa~ Fighting

Crazy: TAEYANG IS THE BEST!!

Hi Tech: He dances better than us, such talent, much love

Taeyang then went to the studio to practice, then to the gym to work out then practice some more at the dance studio, he did not realize that people were coming in the studio.

~saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- taeyang shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da ~

YG hyung, Se7en hyung,Teddy hyung and his girlfriend, Epik High hyungs with Haru, Big Bang bros, 2NE1, Winner and Ikon dongsengs, AKMU and Lee hi, Hi Tech and Crazy dancers, entered the studio with a cake.

"I'm embarassed, you should not have" Taeyang said as they were approching.

"But we're not done yet" Seungri added.

Then they showed the footage that they recorded.

It was a fun night for Taeyang and the rest of YG.

snowflakes © ilovpocky93