001

Trip

[ Jay Park ]

"Yo Jay. Today we will shoot your 'GGG' MV with Korean y models." Gray said while smirking. "I'm not interested into Korean. I need black girls." I said. "You'll see." Gray said and then I get into my van. The van moves to the location and I get out  from the van when the van is stopped. 

I walk inside the room and heard my song being played there so loud with girls' laughing. I get into the room and greet all the staffs. I turn my head as I see the models. I feel so hard immediately when I saw someone who looks so y. But then the models comes to me while laughing. They offered their hands and they introduce theirself. And then it's my favorite. "My name is Alice. Ahn Alice." She said as she smiles. She smiles like an angel but looks like a devil. "Jay bum." I said while smirking. 

"Lets start!" The cameraman said. I take off my clothes and start recording. In the middle of the song, I walk to Alice and she touched my body sensually. I feel so damn hard. "Okay we're break for 2 hours!" The cameraman said and I nodded my head as I check Alice's body. "Oppa don't look at my body like that." Alice said as she covers her body with her hands. I smirk to her as I walk to her. "How old are you?" I asked. "19." She said. "You're old enough for doing ." I said and I pull her hands to my room. 

"Lets make love. You're so y." I said.

 

[ Alice ]

I moaned a bit when Jay park said I'm y with his husky voice. I nodded my head a little as I push his head closer to me and I his lips sensually. "You're so naughty." He said as he bite my lips hard. "You need something from me." He said as he grab his clothes and he tied me in a sofa. He suddenly kiss my neck and bite my neck while grinding his in my thighs. I moan when I feel his is standing proudly. "You like it? Huh? You really like it like this?" Jay park said ily as he grind his in my thighs and go up to my clothed wet . "Please strip me." I said. "Strip yourself and play with yourself for me, Baby girl." Jay said and I immediately stand up in front of him. I strip my outfit and left with bra and undies. "I want you to help with me my undergarments. I can't strip it alone." I said ily as I rub my clothed . Jay comes to me and he unclasp my bra fast. He rubs my clothed as he moaned. "You're so wet." He said and he pull my undies up when it stuck in my . "Ah!" I moaned. "You like it?" He pulls it again while rubbing my with his index finger. "Please- Ahhh!" I moaned when 2 fingers inside me all of so sudden. "It's so warm here. I can't leave it." Jay  said as he plays with his fingers inside me and the he found my spot. 

I moan his name so loud and he fastening the pace until I want to but the he stopped/ "You can't ." He said ily. I get down on my knees and his abs sensually. I strip jeans with his boxer. "I feel so pity for him. I want him inside me." I said as I touch Jay's . 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE.