The Confession begins... (Finale)

A Rillakuma Confession

Author's P.O.V.

"Dudes, you sure with this?..,I can do ano-" Dara cut him by slapping his left shoulder earning a hiss from Jiyong. Well, today, the dragon finally gathered all of his courage to confess to that cute-nerd student. And his friends decided to take this confession a little amusing especially to that Rillakuma addict. 

"Na-ah.. You're gonna do this confession even if you want it or not.., End of discussion" Bom glared at him, frightening the guy in the rillakuma suit.

"Yeah dude, Noona's right.., We're here, it's too late to back up" Daesung added earning "agrees" from the rest of the group.

"Look dude.., you want that rillakuma girl, right?" Youngbae stated, encouraging his bestfriend.

"Absolutely but..." Jiyong nodded and peeks at the hallway to see if that girl arrrives.

"Oh come on dude.., Throw that ing ego and stupid pride.., Man-up.., We don't know what comes in the future, what if a boy captured that Rillakuma heart?" Seungri told the Rillakuma boy earning a glare from him.

"Yeah.., I heard, Kris is checking her out..." Minzy said and looked up from her phone.

"And puh-lease.., You make us wear this t-shirt without doing anything.., You want a kick, huh?" Bom positioned herself to kick Jiyong.

"Hyung.., please control your pig girlfriend" Jiyong crosses his arms defending himself from a karate kick. Good thing, Seunghyun is there to control his corn-girl.

"Who are you calling pig, huh? You're not gonna get away with this you stupid stick!" Bom kept wriggling to be free from his boyfriend.

"Yah! Seunghyun!.., Let go of me! Or no fo-" Seunghyun covered . Sometimes, he wonder why does he love this corn-amazona-girl. After a lot of toughts battling in his head, he conclude an idea.

'Sorry Ji' Seunghyun tought then let go of his girl. The rest of the group watch the 'always-scene-of-the-stick-and-corn'

"Yah! Hyuuuunnng!" Ji ran to the hallway while being chased by the corn girl.

"Come back here, you stick!" Bom sped her run to capture the dragon.

"Noona! please! I don't wan-" Ji was cut by a sudden loud girl squeal.

"Mr. Rillakuma!!!" She squeal then run towards the frozen guy in a Rillakuma suit.

 

Chaerin's P.O.V.

I'm heading towards my classroom when suddenly I saw Bommie Unnie. I was about to greet her when I saw she is trying to capture that... that... wait! Is that a Rillakuma?! Waaahh~!

"Mr. Rillakuma!!!" I squeal then run towards that Rillakuma suit. 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.

I froze. She's here! She's freaking here! and running towards me. Holy ! I need help! I turned to see my friends running towards the exit gate with Bom Unnie sticking her tounge out. Oh, that pig!

"Hi, Mr. Rillakuma" She greeted me with that eye smile.

"uhhh- I- uh-" Oh come on.. Let me ing speak! I look like a stupid guy here! 

"I'm Chaerin Lee aka Rillakuma addict" She said still wearing that eye smile. Please stop that melting smile...

"Uhmm.. It will be good if.. you know.. you tell your name" Oh right.. how stupid can I get! I mentally slapped my stupid brain...

Okay... here it goes... woooo! Okay, man-up Kwon Jiyong... Okay... "I'm Kw-" 

"Hey beautiful" Who the ? I peek at her back to see who is that guy to ruin her moment. Unfortunately..

"Oh Hey, Kris Oppa!" She said then give him a smile. She doesn't give an eye smile to him! haha! In your face Kris!

"Who is this Rinnie? Your boyfriend?" He said then playfully but she just gave a chuckle. She never gave me a chuckle before. 'Well, remember me?' my stupid ego in 'Oh, shut that mouth of your's!' I mentally slapped my ego

 I saw him smirk towards me.., Oh, I'll ing rip that smirk from your face... Okay, I got an idea.., I take off my Rillakuma head then throw it upon the ground..

"Well, yes, I am her BOYFRIEND" I said emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'.., I saw his smirk turn into a.. what the is that face? well, whatever... She froze then turn towards me, I just gave her my killer smile.

"Come on baby, let's go" I took her hand then pulled her. I don't know where to go but I have to make this confession quick. I saw the exit gate, I walk towards their not minding the students that giving me some weird face.

"Hey... Hey stop... Hey stop please..." She kept telling me to stop... No, I won't let you go..

"Please stop Jiyong-ssi" I stopped.., she knows my name? I free her hand then looked at her. Her hands on her knees while panting. I just stare at her while she is trying to catch her breath..

"Why did you pull me here?" She asked me. I realize that we are at the school's park. I didn't answer her, I just stare at her beauty. Those thin yet kissable lips. Those cute yet y feline eyes. That cute nose that I really want to pinch. That...

"Hey, I'm talking to you" She wave her hands in front of me. I don't know what comes up in me, but I know that I crashed my lips in her's...

 

Chaerin's P.O.V.

I don't know what happened but all I know is that his lips are in mine. He starts moving his lips, it took me some time to respond to him. His kiss is a mixture of aggresiveness and yet gentleness and care. His lips are so soft and kissable. I s my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I felt he circle his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. I don't know what's going on but I.. I love it, well, I always like him. He pulled out from the kiss and so did I. He opened his eyes then looked at my eyes then gave me that genuine smile, I blush and smiled back. He put his head towards my ear then whisper...

"I Love you Lee Chaerin aka Rillakuma addict. I don't know when this happen but I.. I love you.. I want you to be with me, ALWAYS with me.. I-I REALLY love you.. ! I'm so corny and gay but I love you... I absolutely do..." He put his forehead on mine then I noticed his tears on the corner of his eyes... I let go of my hold from him, and he also let go...

"Pabo! I just talked to you, and you liked me?" I said

"No, I don't like you. I LOVE you~ I love you... Do you want me to prove it to you?" He said soothing closer to me...

"Then shout it to the world that you like me. I really mean, WORLD" I said.., now let's see how you can prove it..

He circled his arms around me and whiper in my ears... "I love you"

"I said, whisper to the world..." I pouted... He chuckled lightly

"I whisper it to you because..., You are my world" Oh god... Please stop this crazy heart of mine...

"You're such a sweet talker, you pabo!" I said then punched his shoulder lightly.

"Only for you... so it means... you and I together, now?" He asked me then looked to me with those puppy eyes.. I don't answer him but I just move closer to him then kissed him. I felt that he smiled from the kiss. When suddenly...

"Yah! You're ruining Baby Rin's lips you stupid stick!" Bom unnie appeared from nowhere then smacked his nape.

"Yah! Noona! Stop with the smack! It feels like being smacked by a pig!" He said while rubbing his neck where unnie smacked it. I chuckled at the interaction of this two..

"Hunchae-ah, my nape hurts" He gave me those eyes then I looked at Bom noona who is shaking her head with a smile in her face. I was about to kiss the nape when he turned around then my lips crashed on his..

"Yah! My innocent eyes!" The rest of them said in unison and I noticed they are wearing some 'I-love-Lee-Chaerin' shirt...

"Yah! Panda! Your eyes are not innocent!" Dara stated then all of them laughed, I smiled at their interactions. They look like a real family...

"Hey babe" Someone snake his arms around my back then pulled me in a backhug. He started to kiss my nape..

"Oppa!" I turned around then hit his shoulder lightly...

"What? I can't resist you.." He pouted and I chuckled at that cute face...

"Later Oppa, let's just watch them.." I said then rest my back on his chest..

"Okay.. I love you.." He whispered

"I love you too.." I whispered back and smile. I watch the rest of the group making fun of Bommie Unnie, I can't help but smile wider at the scene..

_________

A:N/ So, I'm sorry for this lame one shot.. I will make it okay next time..