2

Underneath Your Touch

So I did. I touched him and held onto him as he tugged my choker and kissed my neck. I sunk my teeth into his shoulder first and then his neck. As his hands explored between by legs, a moan escaped my lips. I pushed my body against his. This probably shocked Youngjae as he pushed me against the wall. He stepped back, keeping me at arms length and his breathing became heavy. He hung his head and stared at the ground. His grip on my shoulders was tight as he tried to get his words out.

 
"No. Don't wear this" Youngjae grabbed the choker, making me choke a little "don't wear something like this. You're not her" Youngjae tugged hard, making me cough and making the choker snap. He threw it to the ground and fixed his shirt.
 
"I don't understand. I'm not trying to be anyone" I must have been muttering to myself because Youngjae kissed my forehead. He told me to calm down. An anger and rage bubbled inside of me. In a split second we'd gone from kissing, to me smacking Youngjae on the jaw. 
 
He was shocked. Thrown off by my aggressive reaction. I had shocked my self. For a moment we stood still before my hands rushed to caress Youngjae's jaw but he smacked my hand away. 
 
"I don't want you to be like her... don't wear things like this again. They don't suit you" Youngjae opened his front door and gestured me out. 
 
After closing the door behind him, we were again, walking in silence. We made our way back to the cafe where the person staring at they're cake was now sitting alone. Then, they used their fork to stab the cake slice several time before getting up and charging out. 
 
My eyes were occupied with that person quite pitiful and I wasn't paying attention as Youngjae came up and nudged me. 
 
"It's rude to stare" 
 
"I'm sorry, I-"
 
"Let's go. You said you wanted to go shopping today, right?" 
 
"Actually I want to go back to your place"
 
"What? That's-"
 
"I want to go ba-"
 
"I don't want you there" 
 
Youngjae's venomous words pierced my chest as he began walking out the cafe. I walked after him and grabbed his sleeve. He flinched and pulled away. People on the street manoeuvred around us as I pushed him but he pushed my hands away again. 
 
"I hate you!"
 
"Don't say that"
 
"I don't like you at all" 
 
"Really. Don't say that" Youngjae turned around and began walking away.
 
I followed him in silence until he got to a shoe store. Trainers lined the window display and wooden floors were illuminated my hanging lights. He pushed the door open and stepped inside then held the door open for me. I walked in behind him but then threw myself forward, hugging him from behind. 
 
"I'm sorry" his body became tense but I didn't let go. He softly held my hand a little before moving them away from from his waist and turning to me. 
 
"Don't say things like that until you mean them" I nodded and then he turned away and started browsing the displays.