Chemistry Class

Ikon Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chemistry class is really the hardest part of school days. The material itself already so hard to be understood and the teacher couldn't be more boring. But here Minhee, a girl who always up for chemistry classes and would listen to the teacher no matter what. She knew that her score in this subject won't get better or that she would be a master of chemistry but, she just like it.

"Okay, class. Please do the exercise page 102. You can collect it today or tomorrow morning on my desk" The teacher said.

Class became crowded as soon as the teacher went out. Most of them didnn't do the exercise at all except for Junhoe, Yejin, the smartest girl, and her chairmate, Minhee, the one who always excited for chemistry.

"Hey, Yejin-ah" called Minhee

"Eoh?" Yejin answered

"Do you know how to solve the fifth problem?" Minhee asked as she scratched her head

"Hmm.. let me see.." Yejin looked at the problem given and thought about it.

"Yejin-ah, do you know how to solve this?" Junhoe suddenly interrupted them.

Somebody is not happy.

Damn, boy! You know that she's talking to me right now. How could you disrespect me?. Thought Minhee.

And of course, the whole world knew that Yejin would choose Junhoe over Minhee. Yejin had a big crush on him, seems like most of the girls are crazy about him. That's not weird. He got the look, he's smart. So, Yejin left Minhee's question unanswered and moved to Junhoe's question.

. Minhee cursed.

Minhee threw her book and pen onto her desk. She couldn't be more angry. Fortunately, the class was crowded so the sound of Minhee throwing her book won't be heard. But, seems like somebody heard it.

Somebody is Junhoe.

He looked uneasy and as soon as he finished with Yejin, he tried to talk to Minhee.

"Minhee-ya, how do you solve the fifth problem?" he asked. Just to make sure whether she's angry or not.

Minhee looked at him and shrugged her shoulders in response, "Why don't you ask Yejin, again?" She added some stress on the word 'again'.

Junhoe looked surprised. He was about to ask again but he decided not to. He knew that she was really angry.

The school bell rang. Students went out of classes. But not for Minhee and Junhoe. Junhoe usually went out as soon as the school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter