Ending

'I Love You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you really love her make things right Chanyeol-ah. All this years she is the one who will always support you. Remember when you have that accident in Boys Generation concert back in March? She cancel all her schedule just to take care of you. She didn’t even sleep, got scold by managers. And remember when you have a mental breakdown? Who’s the one who always stay by your side, message you all the time, taking you to the park all the time so you can smile again? She is the only one worry and care about you beside your family. We know that you love your fans but you have to choose, just don’t play with her feelings. She never deserve to be treat like this. She looks strong outside but deep down she’s just a fragile girl.” Taeyeon look disappoint to Chanyeol after saying what she have to say to him.

After a few minutes of silence Chanyeol ask for the older girl “Noona can you help me to get back Seohyun?”

“What can I do?” Taeyeon ask him back.

“Can noona take Seohyun to our concert?”

“It’s difficult task to do Chanyeol-ah”

“Please take all the members there. Seohyun will agree since Taeyeon noona is dating with Baekhyun hyung, Sunny noona is dating Xiumin hyung and Jessica noona is dating Kris hyung, she will go to support her unnies boyfriend right? Please noona, I will make things right again. I don’t care anymore about my career, Seohyun is way too more important to me. I really regret what I say earlier in the TV show, and I guess all Boys Generation members are all also mad at me. I have to make thing right again unnie. Please help me.” Chanyeol beg for their help he know that her girlfriend will always obey to her unnies.

“Chanyeol-ah we don’t promise but we will try take her with us” Sunny say.

“But you have to make thing special for her. Show everyone that she is the one that you really love.” Jessica is disappointed with Chanyeol like everyone did, but she will help him get back their maknae love.

“Yes, so she will never think that she is only a shadow because she is more than that. We trust you Chanyeol-ah.” Taeyeon smile.

“Thank you so much noona. As long as you bring her there I promise I will make things right again. Once again thank you for want to help this stupid man.” He grin make all the girls laugh. His creepy smile always can make people laugh even he is sad. That’s why everyone call him Happy Virus.

While in Seohyun room other 4 girls try to comfort her.

“Hyunnie don’t cry anymore, it’s broke my heart to see you like this.” Hyoyeon hug Seohyun tight make the girl cry more.

“Hyunnie you want us to beat him up?” Sooyoung ask, and the question make Seohyun laugh because Sooyoung put a serious face like she really will beat Chanyeol.

“No unnie. I’m not angry, it’s just I feel disappointed”

“Hyunnie, maybe Chanyeol is right, he want to protect you from Wone. He didn’t want them to hurt you like they did to Taeyeon unnie. Don’t just think of the bad side hyunnie, sometimes you have to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter