Snow White Briefs [FINAL]

Snow White Briefs

 

Snow White Briefs

 

“Where’s my right shoe?"

 

The room is currently very hectic, like that of a beehive, and everyone’s moving and shouting about. Kyungsoo, in the middle of it all, looks around him in frantic, a red shoe in hand. His face is thick and taut with makeup, a sheen of sweat rolls down the side of his cheek. The wig is hot on his head, plus very uncomfortable since it often brushes with his nape, occasionally his collarbone when it is not angled right. And the corset—

 

The mothering corset.

 

He’s never dreamed of something so dreadful as this. He just knew he would hate it right from when one of his flamboyant classmates suggested for this theme. Unsurprisingly, almost all of his classmates agreed to it, even go so far as to rent out all the costumes. They were a bunch of teenagers, and Kyungsoo has long since wondered why he was even in the class. He was probably the only normal one.

 

The dress he’s wearing hugs his waist so much to the point he feels suffocated, though for some reason it looks perfect on him. He feels bad for cursing his small shoulders; his parents gave him that.

 

Lots of times the boy trips on his own dress; there are too many layers underneath the ball gown. With one hand, he huffs and bunches it up so his ankles could be free from the material, allowing him to walk better.

 

He briefly wonders why he didn't fight for the elf dress. Baekhyun seems rather pleased with his skater dress that only reaches his knees, and it is also made up of a single material so he doesn't feel hot underneath. The elf boy is giggling at something on his phone, his lined eyes crinkling at the corner, the fake sheer wings behind him shaking slightly. Kyungsoo looks at him in disdain. That brat sure knows his thing.

 

With another visual sweep, he goes for Jongdae who’s fixing the decorations above their entrance.

 

“Jongdae, have you seen my right shoe?” He raises his voice so that the busy boy could hear him over the loud shouting.

 

There is no response.

 

“Jong—”

 

Someone bumps into him from the back, causing him to stumble forward and trips over his own gown, and instantly dropping the only shoe in his hand.

 

“, you okay there?” He hears a voice. “Careful there, snow white.”

 

He asks whether he’s okay or not, but the owner of the voice did nothing to help the poor boy up. Kyungsoo sees him walk off, probably to set up the tables.

 

Blowing on his wig bangs, Kyungsoo huffs in defeat.

 

-

 

The girls are now clad in many kinds of menwear, hair pulled back into a loose ponytail for those with long hair, some even wearing wigs. The short-haired ones take a bit of effort to style it up.

 

Kyungsoo, sulking, merely looks over them with glaring eyes. He is perched in a small corner, silently praying no one notices him because they have already assigned him to the entrance, welcoming guests into the nicely-decorated café, saying something along the lines of his big eyes attracting them to their place.

 

But of course, someone just has to call his name out.

 

“Kyungsoo! Get your back here!”

 

Groaning, he is ushered back to his post, his old worn-out Converse shuffling and dress dragging along the floor.

 

-

 

Playing with his phone lazily, Jongin yawns.

 

“Who the suggested zombies in the first place?”

 

“Don't look at me like that, Chanyeol. I was kind enough to suggest it since you guys didn't look like playing along,” Sehun says, munching on the chips stained with sauce. They didn't even put that much effort into decorating the class; some fake spider web and red dye over the hanging white cloths. Even their make up doesn't seem too appealing.

 

It’s only the three of them there, the rest might have been too bored sitting there waiting for guests so they went off to check out other classes.

 

“Screw this, I’m gonna go see Baekhyun in that café,” Throwing the toy gun onto a desk, Chanyeol stands up and takes long strides before exiting their class.

 

Sehun tags along, and not long after, with a grumpy sigh, Jongin too.

 

-

 

They don't straight away go for Baekhyun’s class, instead stopping by some other classes here and there to see what they have put up. The amount of enthusiasm they put in this event is something that Jongin’s classmates cannot possess.

 

He even treats himself to the food they’re selling, even buys himself something that can act as a keepsake for his room, or just random stuff he deems interesting, like the mini fan and some crazy bending pencils.

 

Upon reaching Baekhyun’s class, he almost cringes at the way Baekhyun runs into his taller boyfriend’s arms, the skirt almost dragging up as Chanyeol pulls him into a bear hug. Okay, the shorter does look kind of pretty in the dress and wings and flower crown, Jongin’ll give him that. He doesn't even need a wig for his soft brown hair can pull it off just fine. The eyeliner is probably the main focus, though. It’s so thick.

 

Jongin shoves off Chanyeol’s shoulder when they are too immersed in their kissing to mind everyone else. Sehun looks frankly excited as he peeks into the café, biting his lower lip in a subtle smirk.

 

When he pushes Sehun forward so they both can enter, he’s honestly surprised that the café is well-received by other students. So many of them flocking around, even the tables are full.

 

“Kyungsoo!”

 

“Ugh, fine!”

 

Just then, a girl with a large gown wobbles to them, smiling forcefully as she struggles with the dress. Her hair is pimp and short, barely reaching her shoulders.

 

“I’m sorry, lads. You might have to queue up for your turn since we’re quite full at the moment,” When he speaks up, Jongin almost stumbles at the low pitch of his voice. He barely remembers that this is supposed to be a cross-dressing café. With a small movement, he glances around the café to spot some guys wearing skirts and dresses while the girls vice versa. Most of the guys look like drag queens, though, what with their toned arms and big build.

 

The boy in front of him, however, emanates a lovely charm since he was on the small side, donning the fairytale-like dress in a gratifying way.

 

Sehun seems to be snickering, elbowing him in the side when the younger notices his jaw is opened for no reason.

 

Giving a small glare at Sehun, the latter seems to get him as he stands forward and takes the lead.

 

“Playing snow white?” The taller asks.

 

The boy, albeit a bit distracted with the wig around his skull since he often fiddles with it, gives Sehun a small nod. When the shorter turns around to head to the room, he shrieks loudly when Sehun’s bold hands lift up the gown, the latter having to crouch to look down. Jongin curiously brings his gaze down too, but since he is not crouching, he can only see the Converse shoes and pale flesh of his shins.

 

With a quick spin, the boy glowers at Sehun, who merely sneers in response. The shorter tugs it back down harshly before stomping his way into the room, red tinting his ears.

 

Jongin raises an eyebrow at the sight, amused.

 

Regaining his posture, Sehun cackles and looks over for Jongin’s reaction, his grin widening when he notices that Jongin is still staring.

 

“He looks so much like a real girl, I had to check,” Sehun begins playfully, and Jongin waits for him to continue.

 

“White briefs.”

 

-

 

Kyungsoo walks into the makeshift kitchen in a blushing mess, and Jongdae, in the middle of placing a pasty on a plate, cracks up at the sight.

 

“What’s got you red, snow white?” Jongdae asks as he wipes away the tears of mirth.

 

Kyungsoo sits on a stool, not ready to go out yet in his current state. “Some zombie retard lifted up my dress, alright.”

 

At that, Jongdae doubles over in guffaw, pastry long forgotten in his hand. Kyungsoo snatches it from his hand and takes a huge bite, distressed.

 

“Hey, that’s not for you, princess,” He steals it, but takes a bite for himself as he scans the box for a new one for their customer.

 

Slumping, Kyungsoo lifts up all the materials of his gown up and starts fanning his warm thighs. “I’m not made for this .”

 

“But you have to know you are among the only ones who can totally pull it off. Be grateful you’re not Minho, that guy is going to pop out one of his buttons any second now.”

 

Kyungsoo briefly glimpses at the taller. Minho is currently taking orders from a female customer who is too shy to look at him as she buries her face into the menu. And true to Jongdae’s words, his back muscles are flexing so much that the buttons on the back of his dress are bulging out, threatening to pop out.

 

Minseok arrives at the kitchen in all his chic style look, wiping the sweat from his nape since he is wearing a long wig that reaches his waist. Upon seeing Kyungsoo, Minseok looks relieved as he shoves the shorter with his notepad.

 

“I’m gonna catch a quick five,” The boy only says, but it’s more than enough to make Kyungsoo groan like a whale.

 

-

 

“What would you like to—”

 

Kyungsoo looks scandalized, to say the least, as he realizes the ones who he has to take orders from. The boy who previously lifts up his gown is smiling playfully at him, before mocking an act of scanning the menu, his friend beside him fairly quiet.

 

The mischievous boy hums, before asking. “What’s your today’s special?”

 

“Just pick anything from the damn menu.” Kyungsoo blurts out, dissolving his nice-act façade.

 

“Ooh, feisty,” The boy remarks delectably. “You’re not very snow white-ish—”

 

“—except for the briefs.”

 

Well, that pops a vein in Kyungsoo.

 

“Look, you piece of —”

 

Kyungsoo starts, but the playful boy starts yelping in agonizing pain over something he didn't do, the table briefly making a slight jolt from underneath. The boy seems to have hurt his foot, though Kyungsoo has no idea how.

 

His friend clears his throat, paying no heed to the yowling boy as he scans the menu. “Give me some crepes. And strawberry milkshake.”

 

He snaps the menu book shut, handing it to Kyungsoo. Still mildly confused, Kyungsoo takes it obediently. There is a soft, unobtrusive gaze the boy holds when he slightly brushes their fingers together, though a bit imploring when the gaze is longer than necessary. 

 

“O-okay,” Kyungsoo gulps. “What about your friend?”

 

“Nothing for him.”

 

“You little—”

 

He doesn't even get to finish his sentence as the table jolts upwards again, causing him to his head on the table as he grunts. His laidback friend appears very inconspicuous as he sends Kyungsoo a soft smile.

 

Kyungsoo almost croons, backing away slowly.

 

-

 

“Just because you discover a new infatuation towards that snow white, doesn't mean both of my feet should suffer.” Sehun squints, still rubbing his toes in a quick massage after the torturous land of Jongin’s heel on them.

 

“You were being an .”

 

At Jongin’s quiet reply, Sehun scoffs disbelievingly. “Oh my gosh, Jongin, you’re literally all over him already.” Making a tsk, Sehun shakes his head like an elderly person. “Jongin, you’re practically swept over your feet at him, and this is only the first meeting.”

 

“What,” Jongin frowns. “He’s cute, okay? And you were teasing him too much.”

 

“I was expecting you to play along, but you seemed to have different ideas.”

 

“I didn't even know he’s in Baekhyun’s class.” Jongin looks around. “Is he a transfer?”

 

“I’ve seen his face for a while, so, no.” Sehun clears up. “Just very low profile. I’ve always known he’s kind of cute. Buggy eyes and all that.”

 

Jongin perks up when Sehun says he thinks the boy is cute as well, a hint of ugly flames fill up his chest, to which he tries to ignore.

 

“You think he’s taken?”

 

Smirking, Sehun sends him a knowing gaze. “Dunno. Why don't you ask him yourself?”

 

-

 

When Kyungsoo enters the kitchen with soft steps, Jongdae just has to point it out.

 

“What’s got you this time?”

 

Placing the order on the table quietly, Kyungsoo takes a seat, still staring at an invisible spot on the floor. After some moments, Kyungsoo looks at Jongdae longingly.

 

“Do you think I’m attractive enough?”

 

“Okay, where is this coming from again?” Jongdae tries to keep an impassive expression as he sorts the pastries accordingly, but his eyes are anything but.

 

“Just answer me.”

 

Stopping his actions altogether, Jongdae gives him a once over, studying Kyungsoo from top to bottom, planning to ignore how Kyungsoo has been wearing old sneakers underneath the gown all this while.

 

At the scrutiny, Kyungsoo feels his cheeks grow hot at the impending answer he has yet gotten from the elder.

 

With a flick of an eyebrow, Jongdae asks. “Found your Prince Charming already or what?”

 

Jongdae.” Kyungsoo says in a warning tone.

 

“Okay, okay, tell you what,” Jongdae struts over to him, patting his hands clean from flour on his apron, before he uses his forefingers and stretch Kyungsoo’s lips up.

 

“Those heart-shaped lips deserve a credit.”

 

Kyungsoo doesn't even feel remorse at the painful grunt the elder emits after the jab on his belly.

 

-

 

Bringing the order to the table, Kyungsoo is unusually quiet with no snarky comments whatsoever, and it seems that the mischievous boy from before is no longer there, leaving his friend alone.

 

Clearing his throat, Kyungsoo approaches the table and places the food and drink lightly on it.

 

“Crepes and strawberry smoothie, was it?”

 

The boy nods in an acknowledging manner, smiling in gratitude. “Thanks.”

 

“No problem.”

 

He makes to walk away until a hand grabs hold of his wrist.

 

Kyungsoo twists to look back.

 

The boy is staring at something on his feet, and he proceeds to look down too.

 

At the scrutiny, Kyungsoo can’t help the flush of embarrassment, and with a hanging head, he murmurs. “I-I couldn't find the high heels.”

 

“Oh.” The boy says, letting go of his wrist as he nods for him to go ahead.

 

And Kyungsoo does, but not before peeking over his shoulder for a bit.

 

-

 

There’s a huge feast after that, everyone congratulating each other for a job well done and they are all truthfully surprised at how good their business made out to be, despite the theme.

 

Someone pats his back and congratulates him, to which he nods and says a brief thanks. Kyungsoo’s still fanning his sweaty neck after the torturous heat of his wig. How the hell do girls survive having a long hair?

 

With Jongdae’s help, they get rid of the tight corset on his abdomen, and Kyungsoo swears to never do something like this ever again.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand, is asking for a classmate to take a photo of him, still in the elf dress. He even snaps a photo of him smooching Chanyeol, giggling. Kyungsoo cringes at what his eyes have to suffer.

 

After finally ridding himself off the gown, Kyungsoo lets out a huge exhale, at last having the freedom to breathe properly again. He slumps over a desk, feeling the need to rid of his underwear too, but refrains from doing so. He’s still in the changing section, a small corner made in their classroom for those involved in role-playing slash cross-dressing.

 

He still wants to rest there for a bit, but someone calls him out.

 

“Kyungsoo! Someone wants to see you! Outside the class!”

 

There is a series of hoots from outside and Kyungsoo frowns. He’s really not in the mood to socialize at the moment, his body barely drying up from all the sweat accumulated. In a rush, he grabs his sweatpants and a clean shirt, shimmying into them, and quickly steps out of the corner.

 

He is instantly dragged to the entrance, people wishing him luck for no reason. Kyungsoo looks utterly confused until he takes note of the person in front of him.

 

The boy is staring back at him with the same wide eyes.

 

“You look a lot different without the wig.” He comments, analyzing him up and down and Kyungsoo has no idea whether to take offense on that or not. He is now rid of his fake zombie make up, looking decent in some jeans and a snug shirt that hugs his figure just right.

 

Kyungsoo fidgets with the hems of his plain white shirt, fixing his unruly bangs thanks to the wig. “Um, I’m sorry for not exceeding your expectations since I’m just—”

 

A bubbly chuckle erupts from the taller, and Kyungsoo looks up in awe, though still somewhat puzzled.

 

“You look cuter this way.”

 

At this, Kyungsoo fights the blush from crawling up his cheeks, though it inevitably makes it to his ears. “Oh, thanks.”

 

“I’m sorry for my friend earlier.” The taller apologizes. “He was just too excited.”

 

“It’s… It’s fine.” Kyungsoo waves his hand dismissively, trying to look cool but appears meek instead.

 

“Are you busy right now?” The guy takes a glimpse into the room which suddenly turns quiet as Kyungsoo steps out.

 

“I…” Kyungsoo glances over his shoulder, too, but is greeted with an ugly wink Jongdae gives him, to which Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. “No, we’re done for the day.”

 

“Oh, good,” He smiles, and holds a hand for him to shake. “I’m Jongin, by the way. Kim Jongin.”

 

Kyungsoo takes it, feeling how the calloused palm contrasts his otherwise smooth one. “Kyungsoo.”

 

“Kyungsoo-hyung, then.” Jongin smiles in glee, testing the name on his tongue. “Um, I was wondering if—”

 

“Oh, here you are, Jongin. And— oh! Snow white briefs!” Sehun chirps delightedly.

 

Kyungsoo’s jaw does a small twitch at the nickname.

 

Jongin, without looking back at his best friend, brings a palm up to muffle the younger’s words. He’s still smiling fondly at Kyungsoo.

 

“I was wondering if we could hang out sometimes.”

 

Sehun pulls the palm down. “He’s asking you out on a dat—” Jongin steps on his foot, causing him to whimper. “…The ing same spot—”

 

“We could watch a movie or something.”

 

Kyungsoo, almost forgetting that his best friend is still there doubling over in pain, holds his gaze with Jongin. He then casts his eyes down to his Converse, scratching his cheek nervously, and his lips curve into a soft and shy smile.

 

“Sounds good.”

 

-

 

Sehun glares holes at the back of both heads as they start to walk away from him, leaving him alone in the hallway.

 

Scoffing, he brushes the dirt off his knees. “Youngsters.”

 

As he’s about to walk off, his foot accidentally hits the leg of a desk, causing his face to scrunch up in agony.

 

“My foot.”

 

 

 


A/N : I haven't read through everything so i'm sorry for any and all mistakes. OTL

Hope you had fun reading this humble piece! >.<

Subscriptions, comments and votes are highly appreciated