The Life

The Life

 

Zayn was a youngster. He lived in Bradford. He's a handsome boy and the girls in his neighbourhood liked him. Not only that, his female classmates liked him too. 

 

He's now already 25. He lives in London with his mates. He never abandoned his family. He's always been the best child in his family. He works as a singer. He was in the biggest boyband in the world,One Direction. But now he continues his career as a solo singer.

 

One day, after he went back from the studio, he went into his room. He thought about his relationship with his fiancé, Perrie. He didn't know what if one day in the future he becomes Perrie's husband. 

"I'm not a good guy. I once cheated Perrie. I'm not a good friend cos once I..................... "

Zayn didn't continue his words cos he looked at something that interest him. He took that thing and he remembered back about his life all this while.

 


 

"Zaaayyynnn catch that baaalllllll.... Aaggghhhhhhhhhhhh". Niall shouted. That time was when they were playing football.

"I'm trying. I GOT ITTTTT!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!" Zayn replied.

"Harry kicked ittttttt!!!!!" Louis shouted since the ball was near Harry.

"Harry go Harry goooo!!!!" The ones who supported the guys shouted for them!!!!

"GGOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL" Everybody from their party shouted!

 

That night, they went to a club and celebrated their victory. Harry drunk until he vomitted. Liam also but Louis he went home first to avoid him from drunk like Harry too. But Zayn forced him to drink some. Louis refused but Zayn forced many times. Because he loves Zayn, he drank a lot and drunk too. And at last, that night everybody was drunk except Niall. 

Niall couldn't join them earlier cos he had something to do with his golf club and all that. He went to the club when one of the 1D HQ who followed them to the club told him that they were all drunk. Niall was so done with them but he had to be their driver that night. 

 

So, the next day, when they all woke up at about 7am, they were all asking each other what happened last night and everything. And suddenly 

"YOU WERE ALL DRUNK COS OF THAT U REALISED NOTHING -_-." Niall told them ... 

"Whatever. Guys let's go to the studio. I don't want to be late again." Louis said. 

 

When they arrived, as usual, when their manager gave their schedule, they would be "Huuuh". That day they had 3 shows. And 2 interviews. The first interview was at 2p.m. until 3:30p.m.. The second interview was at 8p.m. until 9p.m.. The shows were at 5p.m. until 7p.m.. And another show was at 10p.m. until 11p.m.. 

"OMG! This means I can't go and meet Evana!!!! Nooooo!!!!! We supposed to go back to Holmes Chapel.!!!!" Harry said.

" I can't meet Eleanor!!!!! Nooooooo!!!!!!" Louis almost shouted.

"Perrie!!!!! My lovvvveee!!!!!!!! I can't meet her wooow. Gooooodddd... -_-" Zayn became angry.

"I can't kiss Sophia tonight. Saddddd" Liam added

"And I can't go and eat Nandoooosssss!!!!!! Aaaggggghhhhhhhhhhh" Niall shouted. 

Everyone in that studio looked at him.

"Errr hehe sorry." Niall said awkwardly. "But seriously I can't eaaat tonight I'm going to starving!!!!! Huuuhwwweeeekkkkkkkk" Niall cried.

"Let him beeeee." Liam said and walked towards the place that they always having their rehearsal. And he was followed by the other boys except Niall. Niall was still crying . 

 

That night, Harry went home and asked Evana to come to his house for a while. When Evana arrived, Harry told her that he couldn't make their date to Holmes Chapel that night. 

"Woow u smelled nice. What perfume r u using" Evana asked Harry immediately when she entered Harry's room.

"Guess"

"Err expensive one?"

"-_- ofc the expensive one -_-"

"Haha okay okay. Sorry. What brand?"

"The one u gave,man. C'mon u're so forgetful Evana!!!!!!"

"Err did I give u any perfume before?"

"-_- old woman -_-"

"Oi! I've forgotten."

"Whatever. Let's go out"

 

Evana and Harry went out and Harry took Evana to a place and gave something to her. 

"This one is for my mum and the balance just give Gemz and dad. That one for your family. And I've to go! Byee!"

"Whaaat?! Harry! Waiiit!"

"Whaaat?! I'm late!!!' Harry shouted from his car. He already about to leave when Evana shouted at him.

"What about me?! There's no for me!!!!! Ihyyyyyy!!!!!!!!"

"Oi -_- I said for ur family. It's include u. It's many , man. It's a lot. Just divide it. Now I'm hating on you. Byee" Harry said.

"Ily Harry!!!!!! Good luck with ur shows tonight!!!!!!! Byeeeeeee!!!!!!!"

 


 

Zayn heard someone calling him. The voice was so common to him. 

"Hey, Vas happenin???????!!!!????" Niall immediately asked Zayn when he opened his door.

"Man,wassup? I'm good. My life is just the same. Wbu? Anyway c'mon in."

"I just kinda miss all. Liam has engaged with Sophia. Louis now..... He's kinda just do his things. He doesn't care about people at all. Harry he's always busy with America. I dun even know what he's doing in LA. And me having fun with my life. My career,the fans and my golf and everything. And u here, alone and just kinda run away from all of us." Niall told the truth story to Zayn. 

"Hmmm. I'm kinda like u too. I dun run away from u all but I'm just......... Having fun with my life. Juz let me take a rest for a few years. I'm ashamed to meet u all back. I did bad things to you guys I'm ashamed."

"Zayn,look. We all love you even though u hurt us once bu..........."

"Not once but many times." Zayn cut Niall's words.

"But Zayn. We all love you.  Remember what? We're brothers no matter what happens. Nobody can separate us." Niall replied.

"Cos of that I felt ashamed. U guys are too good for me. U guys r too perfect for me. It's hard really hard when I think back what I've done to you guys." Zayn said in a guilty way.    

 Niall looked at his watch. 

"Okay, mate. I have to go. Our show will start at 10pm and now it's 8:30pm. I've to get ready and everything. Byee." Niall hugged Zayn.

"Take care of yourself,dude." Niall continued. 

"Yeah, I will u too. Send my love to the boyss."

 

Zayn went into his room. When he was about to sit down, his phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"Hiii, Zayn!"

"Who's this?"

"Guess!"

"Evana?"

"Exactly. 

"OMG!!! Evana!!!!! How r ya!!!????!!!"

"Haha I know u miss meee! 😜"

"Ofc I miss you. I called u many times but u didn't pick up."

"Yeah, I changed my phone number."

"Ohhh, haha. OMG Evana!! I'm so happy that I can hear ur voice back. So, when can we hang out?"

"Not this month cos I'm on tour now. Hmm. What about next month?"

"Ohh in what country r u now?"

"Italy😍. OMG! I love it so mucchhh. The beaches."

"Hmmm. What if I go there? So that we can talk. I miss you and the girls sooooo much."

"Wait.!" Evana said to Zayn.

 

Evana went for a few minutes and she came back with 

"U can come tomorrow. Because we only have shows at night."

"Seriously?! I can come tomorrow. Hmm. I'll drive there. And sleep in Italy."

"Wait. If u come tonight it's better cos tomorrow morning u can meet us and at night u can have rest until the next morning and the night of the next day we can hang out together." Evana suggested.

"Okaay. Bye." Zayn ended the call.

 

After a few mins, Evana sent Zayn a text message about where their location in Italy. The next morning, Zayn drove his car and he arrived there after 5 hours driving. Evana and Giselle, her friend, already waited him in front of the hotel parking.

"Zaaayyynnn!!!!" Giselle ran towards him and hugged him.

"Haha hiii Sally."

"Zayn c'mon, follow us."

Three of them went to Zayn's hotel room that Evana booked for him last night.

"Hmm. Juz wait for the others come here. Then, we can go out and hang out and everything.

"They come here? I should go there, I suppose!?"

"Well, we understand u're tired so we ask them to come here." Giselle continued.

"OMG!!!! Love you guyssss!!!! Muuuaaahhhh." Zayn kissed Giselle's lips but not Evana. That afternoon and evening, early evening, they spent their time together cos that night the girls had shows. 

 

After a month from the Zayn's vacation in Italy, he went back to the boys' studio. 

"Zaayyyynnn." Caroline was so shocked to see Zayn in the studio. Caroline is one of their staffs who takes care of the clothings and everything.

"Heyy,mummy. 😁 how r ya?"

"I'm good. What do u up to?"

"Juz want to see the boys. Where are they?"

"Ohh they're recording now. Juz wait for a few mins."

When Zayn was about to turn around, he saw Louis. And.....

"Louisss!"

Louis turned around and he saw Zayn.

"Hii Zayn." Louis just said not in an exciting way.

"Louis wait." Zayn went to Louis and grabbed his hand.

"I know I did wrong. I know I.................."

"Zayn, let's not talk about the things that have passed. It's in the past. Idc. All I know, I've forgiven you."

"Is that mean u're not mad at me anymore?"

"Yeah." Louis actually was still mad, but just stayed calm cos he didn't want everything went crazy again like a few years ago.

 

So, that day, Zayn in the studio, Zayn was just hanging out with the boys. They talked about each other and everything. Zayn was just so happy to know they forgave him. The 1D family in the studio still treating him like he's one of the member of 1D yet. They're so nice. Zayn was so impressed and almost cried. He regretted what he did in the past. 

 

That night, Zayn went back to his family's place. He told them about how the boys treated him on that day. His mum told him "Son, whatever u do I always support u from the back but whatever u do wrong I always watch u from the back and not support u. Remember that,son." His mum told him :)

 



 

Author note : Sorry for any offence . I wrote this after I did my homework . Hope u read and enjoy it :) Thanks!xxx