One

Sad. (슬픈)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Have I, Kim Kibum ever told you about this boy?

 

He was so handsome that even stand beside him, I cannot breathe properly.

 

His body was so nice; I bet he always worked out but it just my assumptions.

 

Do you know that he already have a girlfriend?

 

I just found out about it just one week ago. While heading to the cafeteria, I saw the girl kissed him. I ran, not turning back because if I glanced back for a second, I might kiss him to prove my love.

 

This college life was but watching him every day, makes me love it and somehow this unrequited love never end.

 

We live near to each other. To be honest, he just two house apart from mine. But we never stumble with each other. Know why? I am too embarrassed and just can watch him from far. I will hide first then I will silently peek at the back silhouette of him, who walked to college with his blue backpack.

 

I never confess to him because I am a guy. No I cannot make him hate me, no.

 

I fall for him because of his kindness. It was during the summer break that I know him for the first time in our neighbourhood. He was helping the sick puppy at the street. Since then, I feel attracted to him. I wanted to know him much better.

 

Is it sinful to become a stalker? Oh my God it was my passion to stalk him so I am too sinful now. When he will walk back home, or what time he will go to the public pool to swim, I know everything. Yes, he loves to swim. I also registered there, to look at him.

 

Fate is cruel because he recognized me. I don’t want that. I rather to just look at him, don’t want any conversation. It just a of mine. To look and know everything about this g

Please log in to read the full chapter