CAP's Birthday Gift

CAP's Birthday gift
CAP woke up at 7am with a grunt.He sat up from the sound of the alarm clock."Ugh,practice today." He rubbed his eye and let out a soft sigh as he got up from the bed. He looked in the mirror and fixed his messy bed hair. He winked knowing today was a special day,but he had to keep it cool. He wasn't some little kid, he was an adult now. He headed down stairs to see an empty living room. "Hmm, maybe everyone is still sleeping."

All of the sudden the lights and the 5 members jumped up throwing confetti up in the air,suprising CAP."HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!!"They waved their hands arounds as CAP looked in awe. "You guys, you didn't have to do this for me. You must have woken up really early to do all this." He cheaked the clock on the wall as Chunji put his arm around him."No worries, CAP-Hyung. Today is your day,and making you our leader,makes it even more important."CAP grinned as he hugged everyone. Ricky and Changjo led him to the kitchen,where L.Joe brought a huge stack of pancakes on a plate,drenched in syrup. A "20" candle was lit up as they sang "Happy Birthday." CAP closed his eyes and thought of his wish very carefully. He opened his eyes to blow out the candle as the rest clapped for him. They all sat down to eat his birthday breakfast with him.

"This is delicious! Who made this." Ricky knudged the Emotional Voice."It was Niel-Hyung." The plumped-lip boy looked down as he nodded silenty."They're amazing Niel,thanks." The boy lifted his head up and smiled."No problem." After they finished eating,Chunji stood up."Time to open gifts!" CAP wiped his mouth with a napkin."Oh come on, shouldn't we be heading for practice."L.Joe laughed."On your birthday?No way!" CAP stared at him." You just need a reason to not go, right?"L.Joe nodded happily."Yup."

The boy group sat in the living room, as they exchanged their gifts to their leader."Wow,Changjo!" He took out a Cap with the phrase "Made in Korea" on it.He chuckled."I see what you did there" Changjo eye smiled."Glad you like it Hyung."

CAP opened up Ricky's gift which was a portrait of him and CAP standing on branch of tree." Hey,I remember this. You were so scared to climb this up..."Ricky looked at the picture with him." But you helped me get over my fear of heights. Which is why you are a helpful leader." CAP gave him a brotherly hug.

Next was Chunji's gift.He unwrapped to see a box collection of High School musical. CAP tried to look as happy as possible."Oh...umm..High School Musical...how on earth did you know I wanted this,Chunji." Chunji gave him a modest smile."Well, I just watch this together sometime." CAP cleared his throat."Uh..yeah...I'll a keep this in a safe place..."He patted the box with an awkward smile.

It was L.Joe's turn to give his his gift. He handed over a very small back which gave CAP a curious look.He dug inside to take it out."Condoms...are you serious?" His eye were wide open as L.Joe gave him an innocent shrug." Hey,you never know when you might need it."CAP facepalmed.

CAP had went to his room to put his gifts away. He sighed as he felt like something was missing. The gifts were lovely but there was just one thing he really wanted this year.Niel knocked on the door as CAP walked up to open it."Oh,Niel-ah! How's it going? Come in!" Niel slowly walked in as he played with his own fingers."I-I'm sorry I didn't give you your gift yet."CAP shook his head."It's fine, I don't need anything else." Niel pursed his lips."No..It's just that I needed to give you your gift at the right time." CAP tilted his head as he came closer."What do you mean,dongsaeng?" Niel was silent for a moment until he quickly kissed CAP's lips.The elder one was unaware of the sudden action,but relaxed as he kissed back Niel's soft lips.They pulled away as the younger one looked down."I...I really have feelings for you,Hyung..It's okay if you don't feel the same."

CAP laughed."Pabo, I do feel the same.I've liked you for a long time...you made my birthday wish come true."Niel rested his forhead on CAP's."Really?" CAP kissed him again."Really." Niel smirked."Happy birthday,Hyung but you're gift isn't just the kiss."He winked.CAP smirked as he pushed Niel to the bed."Well,I guess I'm gonna have to use L.Joe's present for this." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yeah, It was a N.A.P fic .__. I felt like just for this one it needed some of this shipping. So Like I said before, There will be a continuation of The Devil's Lessons. I'm so excited!! Which leads me to another question to YOU guys!! What do you ship more, CAP/Niel or CAP/L.Joe. I honestly can't pick which one I like more,but I'm curious to know your opinions.

And Again, Happy Birthday Bang Minsoo. I hope you enjoy your 19/20th birthday! You are an amazing man and I love you!! Please enjoy this day with lots of love and happiness! Hwaiting!!

Hope you enjoyed this fic,Bye!!