Chapter 2

I CHOOSE TO LOVE YOU

Kona Beans have an event for fans on the Valentines Day. Leeteuk will be there and Yura is planning to go there but she is not feeling well. " I must go there but i have no energy to walk there", Yura said in sad tone. However, she dressed up and take her camera along with her to the event. Once arrives, she bought a coffee but that time Leeteuk is not there yet. She suddenly feel dizzy, so she moved outside and took a place to wait for Leeteuk. The place she stood usually where Leeteuk comes from. Yura hugged herself to prevent the coldness got her body, her nose suddenly turns red and her body temperature spikes up. 

"Oppa" !!! yelled by one fan. Yura wanted to get up but she couldnt do that as she feels so dizzy. She fall asleep while waiting for him. The event ended and Leeteuk moved back to the cafe to have some rest and fans dispersed. After 15 minutes, Leeteuk walked out from the cafe and he then discovered Yura sat on the floor. He approached her, "I think i have seen this face somewhere", said him. "Excuse me, miss?", Leeteuk try to wakes her up. Yura wakes up with her dizzy mind and she so shocked when found that Leeteuk is in front of her, she stood up rapidly and wanted to make her move but she suddenly collapsed. "Omo ! Help me please", Leeteuk shouted to his staff inside the cafe. Leeteuk brought her to hospital and doctor said she dont have enough rest. Due to his schedule, he left her in hospital. 

"Hyung ! Why?", Donghae asked him . 

"Why ? Why ?", Leeteuk answered.

"Hyung, your face expression is not good. Do you have any problem? Come share with me!", said Donghae while hug his hyung. 

"There is no problem, i am just tired. Donghae ah .. go practice without me, tell them i want to have some rest for a while", Leeteuk told him. 

 

Leeteuk cannot practice peacefully as he really worries about Yura. "The same girl that i met before ? Is it her ?", Leeteuk asked himself. Leeteuk go to hospital to checks on Yura. He saw Yura is taking her medicine. Yura is unaware of Leeteuk presence she continues her nap. Leeteuk then open the door and sit beside her. "Looking at you make me want to know you more", Leeteuk said slowly to Yura. Yura heard someone is talking then she opens her eyes. What a surprise ! She cant talk when she see Leeteuk. 2 minutes passed. 

 

"Opp..oppa..", said Yura.

"Ye ..yura ssi", leeteuk answered her. However she wondered how Leeteuk knew her name but then she saw a placard near her written her name. 

"What are you doing here oppa", Yura spoke softly to Leeteuk. She still in deniable world, whether to believe her current situation or not.

"This morning, you went to my cafe and i saw you slept on the floor. I was trying to wake you up but then you suddenly collapsed and i brought you here. Doctor said you dont have enough rest", Leeteuk explained. Yura's face turns red, she is so embarassed to look at Leeteuk's face. 

"Thank you oppa", short and meaningful answer from Yura. 

"Yura yaa..", Leeteuk calls her name softly and this makes Yura's heart fluttered ! She dont know how to response it as she cant handle someone who call her name like that. 

"From now onwards, dont follow me. Please have some rest at home", Leeteuk spoke. Yura cant believe with what she heard. She thought Leeteuk hates her thats why he said like that but.. 

"I dont want you to fall sick, i dont want to meet you like this. I care for you", Leeteuk's words make Yura's heart want to explode ! She slowly take her blanket and cover her face. 

"Oppa, thank you once again and i promise to stay healthy". Leeteuk need to go back to his studio as he needs to practice with s. Before he walk out from the room , he take Yura's hand gently and say, " Take care, oppa will come back". 

Yura feels so happy ! But she know Leeteuk did that because he knew Yura as one of his fans. Yura know Leeteuk loves his fans. Thus, Yura let it off.