Fin

Even on your worst state
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the kids from the theater club seem like they were close to chopping their heads off. Then, there was Kim Jongdae who stood at the corner of the stage, hands holding a stack of papers while his eyes ran from word to word.

Baekhyun walked closer to the said man, chuckling when he saw that Jongdae was pulling his hair out as an act of depression.

“Hey,” Baekhyun tapped the almost insane man on the shoulder, making the latter look up at him.

“Holy Krisus, you look like ,” Baekhyun exclaimed, frowning a little when he took in his best friend's appearance; what with his large eye bags and red bloody eyes.

“Oh why, thank you,” Jongdae muttered sarcastically.

Baekhyun shook his head, gasping a bit dramatically before dragging his best friend to the cafeteria, where his boyfriend was waiting.

The first thing that Baekhyun noticed was the way his handsome Chanyeol was gasping at the sight of Kim Jongdae but then waved it off like he was used to it.

Chanyeol grinned, “Baekhyunnie,” his tall boyfriend cooed, opening his arms wide to let the small man hop in his arms which Baekhyun gladly did.

Baekhyun smiled sweetly at the tall man, nuzzling his cheek at the latter's chest, literally ignoring his bestfriend behind.

“Geez, thanks for reminding me about my lonely life,” Jongdae said, rolling his eyes as he eyed the love birds in front of him who were too busy flirting with each other to hear his whining.

Jongdae decided that he didn’t care anymore.

them.

his life.

“So I heard you need to make a play for the school mid-year party?” Chanyeol asked, finally taking his attention off from his small boyfriend.

Jongdae nodded, swallowing all the food in his mouth before answering, “Yeah, it’s a mess. I don’t get enough sleep and now our heroine dropped out.”

Baekhyun shook his head, pointing his chopsticks at Jongdae in his overly diva way, “You should have kicked the person's though.”

“I think I should, urghhh”

 

 

 

“I hate you, Chen,” Baekhyun said, eyeing the script that was in his hand.

“I know, I know,” Jongdae waved his hand in dismissal, trying his best to not laugh at his friend’s distressed face.

“I mean, why me?!” Baekhyun whined, holding the wig in his hand like it was contagious, “We have Luhan for dears sake.”

And that was all it took for Jongdae to stop laughing, “You want me to get killed? That stupid deer almost made me lose my s,” he shivered at the memory.

Baekhyun huffed, walking to the mirror, hand reaching to the dress that was placed besides the mirror before putting it in front of his body.

The dress was pretty, really but he just couldn’t help but shiver.

He, himself didn't have any issues if he cross-dressed but what really made him worry was the fact about how his boyfriend would react when he'd wear the dress.

Would he freak out?

Would he be grossed out by it?

The thought alone made him want to curl up in a ball and rock himself to sleep.

No he would never take any risks, like cross-dressing.

Be it if his boyfriend didn’t come and support him at the play, he just didn’t care anymore.

He would never take any risk.

No, it wasn't worth it.

 

***

 

“Baek baby?” Chanyeol called one day when they were cuddling at the giant’s bed, lying side by side with Chanyeol’s arm wrapped possessively around Baekhyun’s petite waist.

Baekhyun lifted his head that was resting on Chanyeol’s chest in curiosity, “Yes?”

He saw the giant pouting and giggled, kissing him on the pouting lips once, “Now, now, what’s wrong Channie?”

“I have a feeling that you are being weird lately.”

Baekhyun's nose scrunched up in confusion, chewing his lip to try to remember anything, but he couldn’t think of anything, “Am I?”

Chanyeol nodded, changing his position so that he was sitting, with his boyfriend straddling him, “You are kind of busy lately and whenever I mention something about Jongdae, you would stiffen before answering me.”

Chanyeol squinted his eyes in suspicion, “You’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter