juniorinyourpants

Come and Get It, Asianfanfics

juniorinyourpants 

 

Alerts

New subscribers!

New story comments!

New messages!

 

Event History clear all

 BamAndTheDirtIsGone has subscribed to your story!

 BamAndTheDirtIsGone voted up your story!

yugelele has subscribed to your story!

 yugelele voted up your story!

forever_youngjae has subscribed to your story!

 forever_youngjae voted up your story!

.

.

.

Beach


Upvote (3) I Subscribe (3) hide I 50 views hide

Author(s): juniorinyourpants and Mark_Twain
Updated: May 31, 2015
Published: May 31, 2015
Status: Invite-only
Tags: youjackson longawaitedrevenge schedulesa wearetrulysorrybambam add tag

Labels: create label

Edit I Report Content I Disable Readability I a a a a 


Foreword

Description

Jackson ran away like a little one day...

 

Edit Description I Change Layout I Remove Layout 

 

 

Foreword 

 

 

Edit Description I Change Layout I Remove Layout 

.

.

.

Next >>

.

.

.

Final


Author(s): juniorinyourpants and Mark_Twain
Tags: youjackson x longawaitedrevenge x schedulesa x wearetrulysorrybambam x add tag

Edit I Bookmark I Save (go offline) I Report Content I Make Readable I a a a a 


1 Final

 

Jackson doesn't remember exactly why he's fallen in love with BamBam. Because he's dumb, the answer never arrives in a complete, coherent thought for him, just because all his life, he's always looked at things in an objectively critical way, and abstract ideas like love are completely foreign to him. 

He remembers that one of his friends said something along the lines of love never needing a reason, but everything should have a reason; he always had an answer for everything, even for debatable topics, and even if he's wrong, even if he comes off as somebody stubborn, at least he had an opinion to back up his hollow thoughts. 

Like a stupid little , he looks out towards the waves that blend in with the horizon of night bestowing upon him, contemplating in the prominent darkness, save for some of the streetlights emitting a gentle glow over the panorama.

Nobody is here, it's just Jackson; he hadn't thought about the repercussions if someone came up to him and threatened to take his belongings, and worse, his life, but he needed to get away from everything, being that one night he'd packed up his belongings as if he's attained this sense of wanderlust, the need to find himself amongst the adventures that lay in the path ahead of him. 

He feels the chill descending through his ugly body as the wind passes through him like a phantom in his life. Jackson feels the soft, grainy texture of the sand as he picks himself up from the ground, turning around only to come to face with an unexpected presence.

BamBam, despite being out of breath, is radiating in his eyes; he could very well turn up in his slipshod appearance and still, his heart wouldn't question his undying affections for him. At first, BamBam looks relieved, but it quickly disappearas and his eyes fire up with great antagonism. 

"Jackson, do you realise that everyone's been looking everywhere for you?"

The man-child in question simply averts his eyes; he is quite sure that he's feeling more guilty about causing BamBam to be in this state, as opposed to thinking about how he's affected his family and his friends, by his sudden disappearance three days ago. After all, he's selfish like that; his existence is such a waste of space on this Earth.

"Are you not going to answer me?" detecting a slight crack in his voice, Jackson, this time, looks at him; his tears are making his eyes appear magnified. BamBam catches the tears before they fall. 

"I needed some time to think," Jackson says cryptically, though he can never pull off being one of those man-with-a-few-words type of guy because he's an idiot.

"What's so bad that you have to run away like this, leaving no trace of you as if you hadn't existed at all!" he can see BamBam trembling, and he turns to the side and folds his arms as he mulls over his words. "You're coming back with me." 

Jackson shakes his head. "I can't."

"You will, and that's final. If you have any problems, then we'll talk back in the car," BamBam grabs ahold of Jackson's arm but he yanks it away like a little , staying firmly rooted into his ground. He shakes his head again; feels his heart sinking deeper into himself the longer he is with BamBam. 

"I want you to go, BamBam. Just leave me be."

"How can I just leave you be like this? Obviously you running away hasn't solved anything, so what the is the matter then?"

BamBam watches Jackson hang his head low, he doesn't understand - what's bothering him this much? Jackson's always been quite sensitive (like a little ) when he is admonished, this trait has been embedded within him as far back as they were in diapers. He sighs, tries to calm himself down until his heartbeat is beating at a normal rate, and rephrases again. 

"What's the matter, Jackson?" he says softly, like how his mother would always approach him. "You can tell me. Why did you run away?"

The waves begin washing in as the only response, and BamBam takes a step closer. Jackson's heart is pounding in his ears, no longer able to think. Should he really just tell him? His mind are at complete odds, because of course he wants to tell him, of course he wants to say that every night he es just thinking of him, and that it's his fault for being so nice to him at school, when nobody else was (because he's a complete loser). BamBam gave him the light to his life, but he also enveloped him in a darkness that refused to let anyone in.

"It's me," BamBam enunciates. "It's BamBam."

He sighs. "I ran..."

BamBam looks at him with weary anticipation. 

"I ran, because I love you," Jackson admits, softly.

"...what?"

"I love you, BamBam, but I know you're not... you know, you don't swing that way," he takes a deep breath. "So, that's why I ran away. I'm sorry if my family is worried about me, but please reassure them that I'm fine, and that I will return as a better person, as Wang Jackson."

He walks off in the other direction, leaving his own trail of despair and an utter lack of hope; it's enough just to know that BamBam will never feel that way, he'll never like a loser like Jackson Wang. 

But, at least he got it off his chest; maybe he'll stay true to his words, after all. He will come back as a new person, somebody who can accept his own uality, and as someone who can accept that BamBam will never be his. 

Unsuspectingly, footsteps are rapidly chasing after the Hong Kong boy unti he feels a pair of wiry arms coil around him, clinging with all his might so that Jackson falters in his steps, and registering the tears he feels soaking through his shirt. 

"I love you too,  Jackson. I always have..."

Jackson turns around and cups his face, wiping away the tears that are streaming endlessly down his eyes. He smiles like a retarded fish, high in the clouds that his feelings are reciprocated, and he leans in, closing the distance between them before his lips meet his. 

They're so soft, so tender - Jackson prompts to disengage himself but BamBam refuses, bringing his body close against him as the sound of the waves fill their ears. Leaning forward, BamBam gently rests Jackson until they're lying on the sand and they roll and roll like two fat buffaloes while the sand sticks to their skin; their lips completely intact until BamBam's tongue slides into Jackson's cavern.

It's completely awkward though; both parties try to find its rhythm, how to harmonise with each other, and jackson suddenly feels embarrassed because his lack of experience in any of the lovemaking areas is definitely surfacing, and he doesn't want, least of all BamBam to know that.

BamBam temporarily pulls away, whispering in his ear, Jackson's famous catchphrase, "Just relax."

And relax he tries, but only after which he flushes, his bright red face exposed in the moonlight that hangs over him. BamBam s his shirt and Jackson squirms as BamBam leaves kisses all over his exposed body, first from the neck and it trails to his chest, his tongue swirling over his stiff s. At the same time, his hand works its way down to the hem of Jackson's pants; he jerks when the hand pries beneath his underwear and his fingers tap onto his , as if he's playing the piano, but more likely because he was teasing him. 

"Hmm..."

"What?"

"I'm holding onto your , right?" BamBam asks.

"Uh huh..."

"It's smaller than I expected, but it's okay..." 

What's that supposed to mean, Jackson thinks, but his thoughts are interrupted when BamBam pulls off his pants and Jackson lets him do so willingly.  He screams in frustration in his head as BamBam his shaft slowly, then bringing his mouth over, his tongue swivelling over the tip of his shaft. Jackson is ballistic.

"Please... stop teasing me, BamBam..."

BamBam swallows him whole, and Jackson clamps his hands over his face - the sensation is overwhelming him. He picks himself up on his elbows, watching BamBam from above; his head bobbing up and down as his tongue swirls around the shape of his . At one point they meet each other's gazes, the frenzied expression of Jackson slowly melting away and replaced with one when someone loved the other so dearly. "I love you, BamBam."

"I love you too, Jackson."

.

.

.

"What. The. ," their heads snap towards the direction where Jaebum's standing, holding an ice-cream block in each hand.

"Err, I-I can explain," BamBam quickly scrambles up to his feet and Jackson proceeds to dress into his clothes again. 

"Well... I guess it's good you found Jackson BamBam..."

"P-please don't tell anyone," BamBam says. "Okay?" Jackson stares at him just as imploringly.

"That depends..."

"On...?"

"On whether you'll let me join next time."

 

To be continued?

    

juniorinyourpants: OKAY SO WE WE'RE TOO DISTURBED TO WRITE ANYTHING FURTHER, BUT I WON'T HESITATE TO CONTINUE IF YOU, JACKSON WANG, MESS WITH MARK AND I AGAIN

Mark_Twain: sorry BamBam... (but at least you're BamBam!top)

 

 

Edit Chapter I Delete I Change Layout I Remove Layout

Comments


 

 

 


I Post Comment I 

 


forever_youngjae I #5 I May 31, 2015 12:30:50 I Reply I All I Trash I Report

WRITE THE ANYWAY OMG JACKBAMBUM <3

AND JACKSON WE SHOULD SHOWER NEXT TIME TOGETHER TO VERIFY IF YOU HAVE A SMALL DINGALING HAHA


yugelele I #4 I May 31, 2015 11:20:35 I Reply I All I Trash I Report

and a wild jaebum appears HAHA! Leader, you naughty naughty boy!


WhattaWangker I #3 I May 31, 2015 10:29:56 I Replies I Reply I All I Trash I Report

YOU WANNA PLAY, FINE I'LL PLAY 


BamAndTheDirtIsGone I #2 I May 31, 2015 09:59:06 I Reply I All I Trash I Report

HAHA i don't mind! I'm pretty open to that kind of stuff~~


harabeojisbutt I #1 I May 31, 2015 07:34:58 I Reply I All I Trash I Report

THE ENDING WAS NOT NECESSARY


View all comments >>

.

.

.

WhattaWangker I #3 I May 31, 2015 10:29:56 I Replies I Reply I All I Trash I Report

.

.

.

Replies: Come and Get It, Asianfanfics


<< Back to story

All Comments / Your Comments

Comment Replies 

**(should be read from top to bottom)


WhattaWangker I May 31, 2015 10:29:56 I Reply

YOU WANNA PLAY, FINE I'LL PLAY 


juniorinyourpants [A] I May 31, 2015 10:40:22 I Reply

BRING IT ON BRO!


harabeojisbutt I May 31, 2015 11:30:41 I Reply

junior, you don't want to update this... I repeat, you don't want to update this. *holds a knife*


BamAndTheDirtIsGone I May 31, 2015 11:32:45 I Reply

*whispers seductively in all your ears* Just relax~~~ 

WhattaWangker I May 31, 2015 11:40:23 I Reply

You guys have ruined the pure essence of my saying!


Mark_Twain [A] I May 31, 2015 11:55:26 I Reply

@harabeoji: if you so much as touch Jinyoung's hair, you'll have to go through me...


forever_youngjae I May 31, 2015 12:35:12 I Reply

OMG! MARKJIN MOMENT! BUT I ALREADY CHANGED MY PROFILE!


 

 

 

 


I Reply I

.

.

.

forever_youngjae •                  

Gender: Female
Location: Solomon Islands
Joined: March 30, 2015
Last login: May 31, 2015

 

I Profile I    I History I    I Stories I    I Blog I    I Other I


Write a message here

 

 

I Post Message I  - Private

 


harabeojisbutt I May 31, 2015 12:55:45 I Report

...


BamAndTheDirtIsGone I May 31, 2015 12:54:01 I Report

I second that! 


juniorinyourpants I May 31, 2015 12:43:40 I Report

but it looks great!


yugelele I May 20, 2015 13:50:23 I Report

I legit hear our leader crying


harabeojisbutt I May 20, 2015 13:46:56 I Report

sobs in a corner


juniorinyourpants I May 20, 2015 13:44:12 I Report

@harabeojisbutt: of course he is you bum


harabeojisbutt I May 20, 2015 13:44:12 I Report

@BamAndTheDirtIsGone: BamBam, you're still alive?


 

forever_youngjae •

 

Personal Message

Forget Markjin, Jackbam is the real deal!

and as always, I like vampire!au and werewolf!au fics! with top!bambam and bottom!jackson, actually I don't mind bottom!jackson with anyone, just as long he's the bottom! JACKSON WE KNOW YOU LIKE BEING DOMINATED ;D

AND I'LL BE WAITING FOR THE MKAY :D

.

.

.

Replies: Beach


<< Back to story

All Comments / Your Comments

Comment Replies 


WhattaWangker I May 31, 2015 10:29:56 I Reply

YOU WANNA PLAY, FINE I'LL PLAY 


juniorinyourpants [A] I May 31, 2015 10:40:22 I Reply

BRING IT ON BRO!


harabeojisbutt I May 31, 2015 11:30:41 I Reply

junior, you don't want to update this... I repeat, you don't want to update this. *holds a knife*


BamAndTheDirtIsGone I May 31, 2015 11:32:45 I Reply

*whispers seductively in all your ears* Just relax~~~ 


WhattaWangker I May 31, 2015 11:40:23 I Reply

You guys have ruined the pure essence of my saying!


Mark_Twain [A] I May 31, 2015 11:55:26 I Reply

@harabeoji: if you so much as touch Jinyoung's hair, you'll have to go through me...


forever_youngjae I May 31, 2015 12:35:12 I Reply

OMG! MARKJIN MOMENT! BUT I ALREADY CHANGED MY PROFILE! 


harabeojisbutt I May 31, 2015 12:40:13 I Reply

@Mark: says the person who cried seeing a spider...


BamAndTheDirtIsGone I May 31, 2015 12:42:45 I Reply

but hyung didn't you cry when jinyoung hyung told you off for asking whether I was alive? :3


harabeojisbutt I May 31, 2015 12:44:26 I Reply

shaddup I had something in my eye...


juniorinyourpants [A] I May 31, 2015 12:46:56 I Reply

AND IT SHOULD STAY THAT WAY. YOUR CURRENT PROFILE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL ERKHAY


WhattaWangker I May 31, 2015 12:50:35 I Reply

@forever_youngjae just imagine where your heart lies... do you think our kids would be cuter or MarkJin's...?


juniorinyourpants [A] I May 31, 2015 12:52:22 I Reply

wtf jackson


harabeojisbutt I May 31, 2015 12:55:24 I Reply

it's secret option number three: 2jae kids would be cutest of the cutest!


forever_youngjae I May 31, 2015 13:10:35 I Reply

HAHA, YOU'RE FUNNY LEADER

HMMMMM, ANYWAY THAT'S A TOUGHIE

i reckon markjin's child with be a red ball of fluff with a fierce personality like Jinyoung's but gentle like a fly when he's around the people he cares about just like Mark...


Mark_Twain [A] I May 31, 2015 13:11:24 I Reply

I wasn't born with red hair just fyi...


juniorinyourpants I May 31, 2015 13:12:30 I Reply

what about jackbam's kids...?


forever_youngjae I May 31, 2015 13:13:23 I Reply

...and everyday he comes come he'll shower his parents with much love, but then he'll be confused one day wondering how he can get a present during Mother's Day when both of his parents are boys...


WhattaWangker I May 31, 2015 13:15:59 I Reply

HAHA YOU TOTES LOST HIM BRO


WhattaWangker I May 31, 2015 13:16:10 I Reply

YES KEEP GOING YOUNGJAE


forever_youngjae I May 31, 2015 13:16:17 I Reply

...and markjin will notice that their son is sad, but they reassure him that mother's day is not about who is a boy or girl, but about showing your parents that you will continue to love them unconditionally, and in return they will do so too...


juniorinyourpants [A] I May 31, 2015 13:16:30 I Reply

THAT'S IT, IT IS!


harabeojisbutt I May 31, 2015 13:17:01 I Reply

*holds up the knife in front of junior*


Mark_Twain [A] I May 31, 2015 13:17:10 I Reply

*Mark stands in front of junior, arms open*


forever_youngjae I May 31, 2015 13:17:41 I Reply

ermahgod, the feels! Alright, I'm definitely changing it back. Thanks guys! :D


juniorinyourpants [A] I May 31, 2015 13:18:11 I Reply

MARK!


yugelele I May 31, 2015 13:20:39 I Reply

no worries! :D


BamAndTheDirtIsGone I May 31, 2015 13:26:09 I Reply

you didn't even help at all...


yugelele I May 31, 2015 13:27:01 I Reply

I like being thanked...


Mark_Twain [A] I May 31, 2015 13:30:11 I Reply

Wow that was fast. Btw, what happened to the other gif...?


forever_youngjae I May 31, 2015 13:32:14 I Reply

I lost the image url LOL


WhattaWangker I May 31, 2015 13:37:49 I Reply

LOL YOU LOST JINYOUNG


juniorinyourpants [A] I May 31, 2015 13:38:36 I Reply

..I.. ..I..

Oh and in case you didn't know, I'M STICKING UP TWO RUDE FINGERS AT YOU!


 

 

 

 


I Reply I

.

.

.

forever_youngjae •                  

Gender: Female
Location: Solomon Islands
Joined: March 30, 2015
Last login: May 31, 2015

 

I Profile I    I History I    I Stories I    I Blog I    I Other I


Write a message here

 

 

I Post Message I  - Private

 


juniorinyourpants I May 31, 2015 13:40:39 I Report

...


harabeojisbutt I May 31, 2015 12:55:45 I Report

...


BamAndTheDirtIsGone I May 31, 2015 12:54:01 I Report

I second that! 


juniorinyourpants I May 31, 2015 12:43:40 I Report

but it looks great!


yugelele I May 20, 2015 13:50:23 I Report

I legit hear our leader crying


harabeojisbutt I May 20, 2015 13:46:56 I Report

sobs in a corner


juniorinyourpants I May 20, 2015 13:44:12 I Report

@harabeojisbutt: of course he is you bum


harabeojisbutt I May 20, 2015 13:44:12 I Report

@BamAndTheDirtIsGone: BamBam, you're still alive?


 

forever_youngjae •

 

 

Personal Message

once a markjin shipper, forever a markjin shipper!

 

.

.

.

Conversation with Mark_Twain

Inbox    Sent    Group PM



 

 

 

I Post I

 


Mark_Twain I May 31, 2015 13:49:31

he really was holding a knife you know

and... anytime


juniorinyourpants I May 31, 2015 13:49:01

but.. thanks anyway, i'm pretty sure i saw a glint of silver shine in the corner of my eye


Mark_Twain I May 31, 2015 13:48:34

oh, I didn't realise...


juniorinyourpants I May 31, 2015 13:47:25

You shouldn't have defended me like that! Now youngjae's going to look at us as if we're two senpais in the sheets! D:


juniorinyourpants I May 20, 2015 20:03:31

get some lollies while you’re up, please, hyung? *triple chinned smile*

thank youuuuuu


Mark_Twain I May 20, 2015 20:02:01

!!!


juniorinyourpants I May 20, 2015 20:01:40

MARK!


.

.

.

juniorinyourpants