Dude... We're Totally Dating, Shut Up

Dude... We're Totally Dating, Shut Up

 

“What the heck are you doing?” The blond asked his friend, who was sadly hiding behind the table they were eating at.

 

“Shut up! It’s Soojin!” Yukwon hissed, “She’s been stalking me everywhere! I need to get rid of her! Jaehyo’s mom! She’s coming over here!” Yukwon sunk deeper into his hiding position, “You didn’t see me!”

 

A girl sporting large pink lens-less glasses and fashionable frizzy hair, somehow tamed into two braids, hopped over to Minhyuk.

 

“Minhyuk-ssi, have you seen Yukwon-oppa?” She asked as she scanned the area for any boy with a kitty eye-smile.

 

The boy snickered and then pointed behind him, “He’s right here.”

 

With his location compromised, Yukwon shot up, “Quaker oats! I thought you were going to have my back, hyung!”

 

“I can’t, you have mine!” Minhyuk attempted to joke.

 

Yukwon pouted largely, “It’s no time to crack bad jokes, hyung!”

 

“Oppa, you’re so funny!” Soojin said as she slapped him on the back, “Here, I brought you another shirt! Wear it now so we can match!” She exclaimed as she displayed the bright green shirt she was wearing, with a singing blue bird in the middle.

 

As the faithful friend was trying to muffle his laugh, Yukwon couldn’t hide his anger and annoyance. He threw the shirt on the floor and shouted in desperation:

 

“I’M GAY!”

 

With this strange and unexpected outburst, Soojin’s eyes widened in horror and Minhyuk stopped his laughing and glared at Yukwon to NOT take the steps in the wrong direction…

 

“W-what?” Soojin questioned with a quivering voice.

 

“It’s true!” Yukwon said a little too loud. He abruptly clutched Minhyuk’s shoulder, “We’re dating!” He lied.

 

Minhyuk’s eyes opened with anger and repulsion, “Whoa! Hey!” He suddenly stood up, “We-“

 

“I know, baby,” Yukwon said as if he were swallowing venom, “We weren’t suppose to come out until you were ready, but we can’t let this poor girl go on loving me without knowing the truth.” He slid his hand into Minhyuk’s and smiled sickeningly at his “beloved.”

 

With pursed lips and a bitten tongue, Minhyuk glared his last threat at Yukwon but then chuckled and smiled angelically at Yukwon.

 

“I can’t stay mad at you.” He joked as he horridly pushed Yukwon to the side.

 

“So…” Soojin started, still trying to understand the surprising news she had received, “You guys… have kissed?”

 

“No-“

 

“NOT IN PUBLIC.” Yukwon grimaced as he squeezed Minhyuk’s hand, “We’re not out of the closet, remember?” He said to Soojin.

 

“Oh…” She nodded.

 

“Yeah, and umm… Nobody knows, not even our friends… so, can you just keep this on the dl?” Yukwon asked nervously.

 

“Of course!” She answered loudly, “I won’t tell anyone! Not a soul!”

 

Yukwon smiled gratefully, “Thank you so much.”

 

“No problem, oppa!” She squealed. There was a silence as the two “lovers” pleaded for the girl to leave so they could let go of each other’s hands, “Oh! I understand, you want to be alone!” She took the green shirt from the ground and hurried off.

 

The two stood and watched Soojin walk away. As she was out of sight, they tore away from the other.

 

Minhyuk wiped his hand on his jeans vigorously, “My hand! My beautiful hand!” He looked at it and whimpered, “I have six girlfriends, what if they find out?”

 

“Who cares?” Yukwon shouted as he wiped all of Minhyuk’s sweat on his shirt, “What if she comes back?”

 

“You’re dealing with her alone!” Minhyuk pointed an accusing finger at his friend, “I need to wash my hands!” He started to a bathroom.

 

“I need it more than you!” Yukwon yelled as he ran after his “lover.”

 


 

Ahaha~ I don't really ship U-Bomb, but I hope you liked it^^

Thank you for reading~