Trust (Mantaeng)

TaengSic One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V

My knees went weak when I saw the pictures that someone sent to me. It was pictures of my husband and the girl I saw in his office last week. 

They were in a restaurant talking like a real couple who is very happy to have each other. I tried to stop my tears but I can't. I wiped my tears when I heard the door open.

"Mommy." my son called.

I asked him what's the problem and he told me that he can't sleep. I told him to just sleep with me and he happily jumped in the bed.

I was playing with his hair when he asked me where his dad.

"I don't know baby. Maybe he still need to do something in his office. Don't worry he will be home." I said to him but the truth is, I don't know where his dad is because I didn't text or called him since morning because we had a little fight before he left.

Liam got tire of waiting for his dad so he decided to sleep already.

I was also falling asleep when the door opened by Taeyeon. I pretended that I was fast asleep so that he will also go to bed. I'm not yet ready to talk to him and I'm afraid Liam will hear our fight.

I turned my back on him so that he will not notice if I'm awake or not. But after a few minutes I heard someone going at my direction so I closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry babe." He said after he kissed my forehead.

I don't know what is that "Sorry" for. I don't know if it's because of what happened last morning or because he really has another girl. I got tired of thinking and my eyes got heavy and I drifted to dreamland.

The next morning....

When I woke up, Liam and Taeyeon were already outside the room. I heard them laughing with my mom and dad.

I went to the bathroom took a quick shower

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter