PART TWO

HOW DID WE END UP HERE

“Can you believe it, Jimin?! I have to face that stuck up brat for every Saturday for the whole month because the teacher said Jungkook was improving because of me!”

 

Jimin raised his eyebrow while his eyes were still on his own phone.

 

“Well, congrats then…”

 

Jimin replied with his monotone voice.

 

“Why the are congratulating me?! Do you even listen to me? What are you doing?!”

 

“Im texting Min Yoongi~”

 

With a bright smile, Jimin was typing something on his screen like a pro. You know the pro who types so freaking fast. Jimin was one of the pros.

 

“What?! Why are you even texting him?”

 

“Min Yoongi need a good this weekend~Im the best choice!”

 

Taehyung dropped his jaw slightly and he sat back on the bench besides his friend who was a ert but still being a cutie at the same time.

 

“Gosh, Jimin. Your like a dressed like a baby!”

 

“Hmm- whatever~”

 

Jimin ignored his friend’s insult and kept replying his crush happily like nothing else was matter other than his Yoongi.

Taehyung on the other kept on whining and complaining about how people even want to be friends with Jungkook’s clan such as Yoongi.

 

“….I mean come on! Jeon Jungkook is an ! Like that isnt enough for him, he is being a double and he even brings a shame to the other s out there! Yoongi is just as same as Jungkook, Jimin. Everyone who is being close to him by 100 meter of radius is an !”

 

Taehyung froze. Someone or something was hugging his shoulder right now. What the hell- was he hallucinating right now? He wanted to call for Jimin but that guy was too engrossed with his phone. Taehyung felt his throat became dry all of sudden.

He shutted his eyes. Thinking that if the stranger or the attacker wanted to kill him, Taehyung wont see how he would die. By a dagger or a gun, he didn’t want to know.

 

Just kill me.

 

“100 meter huh? Doesn’t that makes you an too?”

 

Jeon Jungkook?!

 

Oh- how Taehyung was hoping the one who was back hugging his shoulder was a murderer instead of Jungkook.

 

“Um- bye, TaeTae! I have to go and meet Yoongi.”

 

Jimin rushed like anything after packing his stuff and made his way to only Jimin knew where.

 

“TaeTae? Your nick is TaeTae? Aw- how cute!”

 

Jungkook chuckled softly near Taehyung’s left ear. Taehyung wanted to turn around and gave a hard smack on the guy’s face but he could barely breath right now!

 

“TaeTae? Im gonna call you that. TaeTae- TaeTae- TaeTae. But then…”

 

Jungkook paused for a moment before letting out a warm breath near Taehyung’s neck which made Taehyung to shiver a little bit.

 

“Who gave you such a cute nickname to a fierce boy like you?”

 

you, Jeon Jungkook!

 

This was the second time that Taehyung was feeling this way. Feeling like he couldn’t move a single bit!

 

“You are not going to say anything, TaeTae? Wow…This is rare. We should throw a party!”

 

Taehyung kept cursing when the boy decided to take seat on Jimin’s previous seat. Taehyung gulped and tried his best to put his straight face at Jungkook.

 

“Go away.”

 

Jungkook laughed before patting Taehyung’s lap which made Taehyung wants to jump and strangle the boy right at that moment!
But Taehyung didn’t do it. He just glared at the boy.

 

“TaeTae, you really don’t like me, don’t you? You would always ask me to move my away from you.”

 

“Duh- you are annoying.”

 

“What did I do that annoys you?”

 

And Taehyung stammered. Thinking and pondering about Jungkook’s question.

 

What did he do to me?

 

“I don’t know but seeing your face is like forcing myself to my vomit.”

 

Jungkook laughed whole heartedly. He really liked how Taehyung was answering and talking back to him like that because nobody, NOBODY would have the guts to do that to Jeon Jungkook.

 

“Uh-? That bad?”

 

“That bad.”

 

“Well, Ive got a worse news for you…”

 

And Jungkook inserted his hand inside his Converse backpack before pulling out some sort of paper.

 

“What? Another extra class that needed me to tutor you?”

 

“Naah. Worse.”

 

And Jungkook passed the piece of the paper to Taehyung who harshly grabbed it.

Jungkook was counting down in his heart. Waiting for the amusing reaction from Taehyung in

 

3…2…1

 

“WHAT THE HELL ON EARTH?! No. No. Nope. Just nope! God. NO. No.No”

 

Jungkook smiled. That kind of reaction where Taehyung would pout cutely and curse at the same time. Just like when Taehyung was cursing at him. Haha.

 

How cute.

 

“Why not?”

 

Taehyung laughed sarcastically while looking at Jungkook.

 

“Why not? JUST NO! I don’t want to do the music assignment with you! We are not performing together! We are not going to be paired up! This is a mistake! Im going to talk to the teacher!”

 

Taehyung was about to get up when he felt Jungkook grabbed tightly on his wrist that pushed him to sit back down. Taehyung let out a small ‘ouch’ because of the sudden pull which made his smacked the hard bench.

 

“Sit there, Taehyung. Don’t even dare to move.”

 

Taehyung froze at the comment because damn- that was Jungkook’s original aura when he was being mad at his clans.

 

“Good. I never thought that you could listen to me for once. Here, TaeTae…If you dare to ask the teacher to swipe all of the pairs in our class, I’ll guarantee that she is going to let us do this assignment individually. Do you really want to sing all alone on the stage? What if you make a mistake? Your theory music test score alone wont help you to get a good mark if you failed this singing test. Get it?!”

 

Taehyung nodded obediently when he looked at how threatening Jungkook’s gaze was.

Taehyung didn’t like this feeling.

The feeling when he started to feel something towards his enemy.

Fear.

He had never felt that to Jungkook.

 

“W-whatever!”

 

Taehyung got up, almost stumbled and Jungkook could only pull a smile to see the careless Taehyung was making his way into the hallway instead of going to the staffroom.

 

Jungkook felt so good to tease the boy. Heh.

 

#

 

~Thinking out loud.

 

That was the song that they had picked. Jungkook felt it was a miracle too when he and Taehyung had the same taste in music. Jungkook couldn’t help himself from smiling when he thought how much of time that he had spent with Kim Taehyung.

 

They had an extra class together on Saturday.

They had a singing and vocal practice on Sunday.

 

So that meant Jungkook met with Taehyung every ing single day since they were a classmates too.

How nice was that.

He loved Taehyung.

He didn’t realize that until recently when he was spending his times with Taehyung.

 

He loved how how Taehyung would bit his lips when Jungkook did something that annoys him.

He loved the way Taehyung was making deep lines on his forehead when he was thinking.

Jungkook even loved to see Taehyung was scolding him when Jungkook asked him some stupid questions.

Love is mad right?

 

“Taehyung?”

He whispered the boy’s name when he saw Taehyung was walking in the rain from school.

 

What was he thinking? We got the singing test tommorow! He might catch a cold and that would ruin his vocal chord! !

 

“Stop the car!”          

 

Jungkook gave a command to his driver and once the car stopped, he ran towards the oblivious Taehyung.

 

“Taehyung?!”

 

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung’s wrist once he was standing besides the boy.

 

“J-Jungkook?”

 

“Come with me!”

 

And he pulled Taehyung forcefully into his car without even bother to listen to Taehyung’s protest. It was so hard to make Taehyung to walk but Jungkook did it.

#

 

Taehyung didn’t even dare to say anything once they were inside of the car. He was playing with his fingers. It was like he was singing ‘incy wincy spider’ in his mind but doing the act with his fingers.

 

“Why were you walking in the rain?”

 

“M-mind your own business.”

 

Jungkook sighed in disappoinment at how arrogant Taehyung was being even in this kind of situation.

 

“Seriously, Taehyung? You are giving me that kind of attitude when I was asking you politely?”

 

Jungkook saw how Taehyung was his lower lips a couple of times.

 

“You can stop the car. I’ll walk from here.”

 

“What? No way! Tell me, Taehyung while Im asking you with this soft tone.”

 

Jungkook noticed that was spacing out for a while which made him even more curious about him.

 

“TaeTae?”

 

Jungkook asked softly.

 

“I had a fight with my brother, Baekhyun this morning so he wont give me the ride.”

 

Jungkook dropped his jaw.

 

“You walk 3Km to school?!”

 

Jungkook was aware that the closest residential area to their school was about 3Km away.

 

Taehyung nodded.

 

“Wow. You are something, Kim Taehyung!”

And that just added up more reasons for Jungkook to fall for Taehyung.

 

Jungkook noticed how the boy besides him was quivering because of cold. God knows how long the boy had been under the rain.

 

“Are you cold?”

 

Taehyung nodded.

 

Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung and wrapped his arm around Taehyung’s smaller body.

 

“Better?”

 

Taehyung didn’t answer. He couldn’t answer and he couldn’t even move. The only thing that was able to do right at that moment was feeling the warmth from Jungkook’s body was transfering into him.

 

Jungkook chuckled softly before pulling Taehyung’s head to rest on his shoulder.

 

“I take that as a yes.”

#

*The day of the singing test*

 

To: Kim Taehyung

TaeTae, you don’t have to come if you are not feeling good. I’ll inform the teacher.

 

That was a text that he sent to Kim Taehyung a few minutes ago and now he knew that Taehyung had abandoned his text when he saw the boy was right there walking to him with a thick maroon mafla that was wrapped around his neck.

 

Cute.

 

Jungkook didn’t realise that he was smiling so when Taehyung came closer he smacked Jungkook’s head.

 

“W-what?!”

 

Jungkook shrieked. Well, Taehyung didn’t hit him that hard at all but he was just wanting to get Taehyung’s attention. Pathetic. Yeah he knew he was.

 

“Stop staring like you want to kill me.”

 

“TaeTae, your voice-“

 

“Naah! Don’t worry. Everything is going to be fine when we are on the stage.”

 

“But Tae-“

 

“Let’s go. Two more performances and its our turn.”

 

Taehyung blindly pulled Jungkook’s wrist and made Jungkook to follow his footsteps. And Jungkook was like being hypnotized by the small touch.

 

Is Taehyung realize what he is doing right now?! He is touching my hand which he would never do it if he was in his right mind!

#

 They both took the microphone and stepped on the stage. Both were nervous but Taehyung was feeling extra nervous. What if he messed up?! Jungkook would hate him forever.

 

Taehyung stood awkwardly besides Jungkook who looked so casual and chill on the stage like he belonged there. Taehyung tried to breath normally while pulling his mafla that was covering his mouth so it wont disturb his singing later.

The minus one was playing and Jungkook sang the first verse. Just like how they had practiced. Taehyung was kind of mesmerized by Jungkook’s harmony voice.

 

It was beautiful. Indeed.

 

Taehyung brought his mic closer to his lips when he heard the music was about to change into the second verse.

There. It was Taehyung’s turn.

He looked at the audience, hoping everything would be alright.

 

“When my hair’s all but gone and my memory fades,

And the crowds don’t remember my name…”

 

Taehyung managed to smile. His voice was still good. He took a short breath and continued.

 

“When my hands don’t play the strings the same way,

I- kn- I know…y-you…”  you still love me the same.

 

Taehyung was panicking like crazy. He said that line a few times but nothing came out from his throat. Nothing! He lost his voice while the minus one was still playing.

He was at the edge of crying.

 

I know you still love me the same! Please! Please!

 

He heard the audience was starting to mumble under their breath.

He couldn’t sing.

He couldn’t continue.

And Jungkook probably was glaring at him with his threatening gaze.

Jungkook would hate him more than before.

 

So Taehyung took a huge a step to get off the stage as quick as he could but Jungkook was agile to grab Taehyung’s wrist.

With one strong pull, Jungkook pulled the boy into his embrace so that Taehyung was back facing the audience.

 

“Im sorry…”

 

“Its fine…”

 

And Jungkook continued to sing the unfinished part by Taehyung while his other arm was hugging Taehyung’s waist and the other one was holding the mic.

 

Taehyung buried his face on the crook of Jungkook’s neck and started to cry softly. He pulled back his mafla to cover his lips.

Taehyung was touched.

Jungkook understood him.

Jungkook understood him even no voice was coming out from him and he was actually mouthing the word.

 

Taehyung cried harder and he knew some of his tears fell down touching Jungkook’s shoulder.

 

“Maybe we found love right where we are,

Oh, baby, we found love right where we are,

And we found love right where we are…”

 

Jungkook hugged him tighter once he finished singing the song and he wasn’t disturbed at all by the crowd’s cheer and clap.

Jungkook loosened his embrace for a moment to have a look at Taehyung’s wet face. God Taehyung was crying like crazy!

 

“Im so so sorry…”

 

“Tae, its fine. You are doing great.”

 

Taehyung widened his eyes because Jungkook understood him. When Taehyung wasn’t producing any voice and when Jungkook wasn’t seeing how Taehyung was mouthing those words under his mafla.

 

Jeon Jungkook understood his heart.

 

Taehyung didn’t know how this was happening but Jungkook was pecking his covered lips.

Taehyung felt feverish and his hearbeat was beating in unnatural way. Like there was a riot inside of him.

 

The only thing that was separating their lips right now was Taehyung’s mafla. Jungkook caressed his pink cheeks for a moment before pulling down the mafla and pressing his lips on Taehyung soft ones.

 

And god-Taehyung was sure that even Jungkook could hear his heart that was beating violently against his chest.

 

Taehyung shutted his eyes and hesitantly kissed Jungkook back. Ignoring the cheering crowd down there.

Pretending like only Jungkook and him was exist in the hall.

 

Only him and Jungkook.

Kissing each other.

 

Jungkook pulled away with a smile and he purposely brought the mic on his hand closer to his mouth.

 

“I like you.ah no- I love you, Kim Taehyung. I love you.”

 

The whole hall was bedlam. Girls were squrming and boys were cheering (well most of them were Jungkook’s clan so their reaction was totally positive.)

But the teacher. The teacher was face palming herself.

 

Jungkook put the mic on his side and rested his forehead on Taehyung’s with a smile.

 

“I love you, TaeTae.”

 

Jungkook was whispering because he wanted Taehyung to be the only one who would hear that this time.

 

“I love you too.”

 

Taehyung mouthed and in a seconds his faces was blushing.

 

“Promise me, you are going to say that again once your voice came back?”

 

Hahahaha!

Of course.

 

Taehyung smiled and nodded.


the cute "mafla-kiss" scene belongs to Scintellate.

i hope that im not disappointing you but if it does, im freaking ing sorry tho. huhu

I was typing this when i was having a sleep deprived. I even accidently type "Taehyung kissed Taehyung".