Coffee?

The blossoms that bloomed like my love for KJU

Whilst strolling sadly along a winding street that was overshadowed by a neat row of pale pink blossom trees on either side, you began to think about the wonderful memories you had made in America. You couldn't help but feel dismal and bitter that you were returning to Korea tomorrow. America was very much your style - liberal and democratic, but unhealthy at the same time. In all honesty, you didn't think it was possible for you to eat McDonald's for breakfast, lunch AND dinner every day for the past 2 weeks but somehow you had succeeded. 

A commotion a few steps away from you caught your attention and distracted you from your thoughts. "SHINDONG OPPA!!! AUTOGRAPHEU JUSEYO!" A caucasian girl screamed in the most horrific Korean accent you had heard. There were around 8 other girls with her, surrounding a large figure that you couldn't quite make out. Was it really Shindong? What's Super Senior doing in the USA? You cautiously made your way forward, tip toe-ing to peek at him but after closer observation it was evident that it was in fact Kim Jong Un, the North Korean president. You sighed, deciding to save him from the crowd of fangirls. 

"OH. My GOD! I just saw Taeyang running THAT way. Hurry!" you shouted, instantly turning their heads at the T of Taeyang. You watched them scurry like little rats in the direction you pointed before turning to see Kim Jong Un brushing himself off, a seriously displeased look on his face. "I mean, Shindong? Really? I look more like 50cent than Shindong." He mumbled incoherently, making you giggle. As he looked up at you, your eyes made contact for a few seconds and you could feel your heart skipping a beat until eventually he broke the silence. You could tell that he had been crying.

"Thanks for getting me out of that complicated situation." 

"It's nothing." You smiled and tucked your hair behind your ear shyly. "Then...bye." Just as you were about to turn and walk away he grabbed your arm, pulling you back a little. Your mouth fell open in shock. The whole thing reminded you of that one scene in The Heirs when Kim Tan had done the same to Eun Sang, and you swear you could hear 'LOVE IS THE MOMENT' playing in the background.

"Do you want to get some coffee?" His soothing voice cooed in your ear, and without thinking, as if it were an automatic response, you nodded yes.