Chap 1

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream! “ You sang along the way to the ice cream shop with your boyfriend.

Your boyfriend smiled while looked at you. “ Aigo~ Why my girlfriend is so cute? “ He patted your head.

“ Ice cream~ Ice cream~ I melt you down like an ice cream~ “

He laughed. “ You can only melt me down okay “

“ Wae? “

“ Because… you.are.mine. “ He winked.

“ Who said that I’m yours, Kim Myungsso-ssi? “ You looked at him innocently.

“ Mwo?! I don’t want to buy you an ice cream. “ Myungsoo looked at other side, pretended to be mad.

“ Ahhh~ Myungsoo oppa, buy me an ice cream juseyo. “ You shook his arm while made an aegyo voice.

“ With one condition. “ He held one finger.

“ Mwoji? “

He pouted his lips. “ Kiss. “

“ In the public?! “

He nodded. “ Shireo? Then, no ice cream. “

“ Ah! Arasso.  “ You looked around shyly and kissed him quickly. But before you pulled away, he held your waist and kissed you deeply. After a moment, he let you go and showed his satisfied smile.

“ Omo~ You guys are so cute. “ Commented an old lady who passed by.

“ Right, halmeoni. My girlfriend is the cutest and sweetest girl. “ Myungsoo pulled your waist towards him. Now, you are blushed madly.

“ You have a handsome and kind boyfriend, Agassi. “ You nodded shyly. “ God bless you guys. Hope you will last long.”

“ Kamsahabnida, halmeoni. “ You and Myungsoo repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter