Family

One Fine Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Because I'm procrastinating...lol..on college...on life...darn chem midterms....and stories...who feels me?

 

Choi Dal Pyung never really considered his brother, Dal Po, would one day be his son-in-law. After all, Dal Po was his hyung....well, certainly that would be some sort of -not-really-, wouldn't it? 

But then again, Dal Po was Ki Ha Myung now, especially after Abuji had rescinded his adoption. But 90% of the time, the Choi family called him Dal Po anyways, and he'd still respond just the same. 

He'd get headaches from thinking too much. It was better to not think about it.

But he couldn't help pacing a hole in the carpet of his bedroom, especially as Dal Po (Ha Myung? gah, it was killing his brain) and In Ha could be heard laughing together in the kitchen. His first reaction was to throw a shoe at the both of them to stop their shenanigans, but considering he accidentally threw a shoe at his own father because of his own wild imagination, perhaps that wasn't the best course of action.

His next reaction was to worry, after all a chaebol son had set his eyes on In Ha. And a quite decent sort of chap, one wouldn't put on high airs. Young Kwak would take quite good care of In Ha, if Dal Pyung was reading him correctly. The chaebol heir's eyes were earnest and lit up whenever In Ha was around. He would certainly lavish In Ha in splendor and luxuries, as befit his most beautiful and precious and perfect daughter in the world deserved. 

In Ha's familiar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter